Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Do you guys root for the Thunder?

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:08 am
  • Throwdown wrote:My question is, who is gonna be there the night next season when the Thunder return to Seattle and booing the holy hell out of that team with me during introductions? Maybe everytime they make a shot too?

    ANYONE?!

    Seatown, You better be booing with me, my man!

    oh man, that's going to be so crazy when they come back! Security better be tight!
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2669
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:05 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:My question is, who is gonna be there the night next season when the Thunder return to Seattle and booing the holy hell out of that team with me during introductions? Maybe everytime they make a shot too?

    ANYONE?!

    Seatown, You better be booing with me, my man!


    I'm down with that!
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 14402
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:01 pm
  • Root for the Thunder? Jesus man how stupid would you have to be to do that?

    I will root for them.. Ill root for them to live in everlasting painful agony. I hate them and I everything about them. I hope Clay Bennett gets what he deserves someday. Douchebag!
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 11240
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:09 pm
  • This should be moved to the shack.
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9886
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:30 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:This should be moved to the shack.

    You're right. Expressing my contempt for the Thunder can not be effectively done in a PG room.
    rigelian
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 454
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:16 am


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:34 pm
  • Noooooooooooo! I don't really feel like getting into a rant over it anymore but I strongly agree with most of the other posts here.
    Msfann
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1973
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:37 am


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:28 pm
  • Pfft...

    everyone dry your eyes ffs....
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14322
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:39 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:My question is, who is gonna be there the night next season when the Thunder return to Seattle and booing the holy hell out of that team with me during introductions? Maybe everytime they make a shot too?

    ANYONE?!

    Seatown, You better be booing with me, my man!

    i'll boo all of them except Kevin Durant..
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1428
    Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:08 pm
    Location: Bellevue


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:13 pm
  • Forget that, Kevin gonna get the biz, he's the face of the franchise.
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 20664
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:05 pm
  • Pstark3 wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:My question is, who is gonna be there the night next season when the Thunder return to Seattle and booing the holy hell out of that team with me during introductions? Maybe everytime they make a shot too?

    ANYONE?!

    Seatown, You better be booing with me, my man!

    i'll boo all of them except Kevin Durant..


    I will boo the $hit out of him. He was the one guy i wanted to speak up about the move and he kept his mouth shut at the time. He had every chance to talk about how messed up it was but he didnt. He was the one untouchable guy that management could not sanction but he still refused to at least speak out.

    Hate him and his team.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 11240
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:15 pm
  • Image

    Nick is the only guy that I think is left from our team here that was a true Sonic before Bennett took over.

    He is also the only guy that spoke up on radio and TV. I will not boo him.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 26033
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:00 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:Pfft...

    everyone dry your eyes ffs....


    Go kiss your cousin you okie wanker.
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9886
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:10 pm
  • Nope, I haven't watched a single NBA game since the Sonics left, not one.
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2905
    Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:35 pm
    Location: Seattle, WA - USA


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:52 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:Pfft...

    everyone dry your eyes ffs....


    Go kiss your cousin you okie wanker.


    Swing and a miss....
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14322
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:39 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Image

    Nick is the only guy that I think is left from our team here that was a true Sonic before Bennett took over.

    He is also the only guy that spoke up on radio and TV. I will not boo him.

    Nick is awesome. Saw him at a club in Seattle even after the move.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7689
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:11 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Image

    Nick is the only guy that I think is left from our team here that was a true Sonic before Bennett took over.

    He is also the only guy that spoke up on radio and TV. I will not boo him.

    Nick is awesome. Saw him at a club in Seattle even after the move.


    Yeah, he still has a house up there. He's a class act and one of my favorite NBA players, and I love that he plays for the Thunder. Hardest worker on the court every night.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14322
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:Pfft...

    everyone dry your eyes ffs....


    Go kiss your cousin you okie wanker.


    Swing and a miss....


    lol
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 20664
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:41 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Image

    Nick is the only guy that I think is left from our team here that was a true Sonic before Bennett took over.

    He is also the only guy that spoke up on radio and TV. I will not boo him.

    Nick is awesome. Saw him at a club in Seattle even after the move.


    Yeah, he still has a house up there. He's a class act and one of my favorite NBA players, and I love that he plays for the Thunder. Hardest worker on the court every night.


    Gotta love a player like that. Not the most talented guy, but he hardly, if ever, gets outhustled.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7689
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Do you guys root for the Thunder?
Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:49 pm
  • I remember one show he did, he stated that he wear's a Thunder uniform now but he will always be a Sonic.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 26033
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Previous


It is currently Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:41 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: tacomahawk and 30 guests