Clippers vs. Lakers - Who is more likely to make the Finals?

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
  • Which team do you think is more likely to make the NBA Finals? As good of a run the Clippers are having, I don't see them as that big of a threat in the playoffs. The Lakers have the advantage. Let's debate.
    SkittlerLynching
    NET Practice Squad

• As long as D'Antoni is coaching, Lakers don't have shot at doing anything in the playoffs.

plus the Clippers are DEEP
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:As long as D'Antoni is coaching, Lakers don't have shot at doing anything in the playoffs.

plus the Clippers are DEEP

This.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• I know it isn't the finals but anytime I see the new Golden State Warriors beating either LA club, it is a nice thing.
    Tattooedseahawk
    NET Rookie

• You realize the Suns were a suspension away from doing some serious damage. Who knows what could have happened if Amar'e didn't get suspended. Those Suns teams competed whether you agree with it or not. This Lakers team is better, or supposedly so. We'll just have to wait until they "get it together." That's the part that worries me.
    SkittlerLynching
    NET Practice Squad

• Can make good arguments either way as (expectedly) Nash's return has totally changed the Lakers. The Clippers can go 10 deep and still compete with anyone. I would love to see this as the Confrence Final.
    GCrow
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information