Arena Deal thread: UPDATE: DEAL PASSED AND SIGNED OFF!!!

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Re: NBA/NHL/ARENA in Seattle thread...
Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 pm
  • SeaTown81 wrote:I'm torn. On one hand, only in Seattle would people support a women's league that is eternally flirting with folding over the NBA. On the other hand, there is entirely no reason why this is something to get in the way of the arena. If anything, Chris Hansen's deal is good for the Storm. He's going to put money into the Key. Either they get their home improved, or they go to the new arena. Win-win, IMO.

Hansen has already replied:

http://www.sonicsarena.com/news/regardi ... ttle-storm

Take that!
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:03 pm
  • One of the Storm's owners was on KJR today. She said that Godden was responding to a letter the Storm wrote back in early June when this whole process was getting started. And that sine then the Hansen group has done a lot more to involve them in the conversation. And that they have a meeting planned later this week. If Hansen is able to satisfy the Storm's needs (and there's really no reason he shouldn't be), it may go a long way with a council member like Godden. Kind of silly, but I guess you play the hand you're dealt.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:07 pm
  • It would appear that all these members are doing is throwing up arguements to see if they can get additional commitments from Hansens groups to fix problems they have created themselves. Next I expect them to want to have Chris and his team fix pay for the Viaduct so they can have more money to build a bigger Ferris Wheel.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:35 pm
  • SeaTown81 wrote:I'm torn. On one hand, only in Seattle would people support a women's league that is eternally flirting with folding over the NBA. On the other hand, there is entirely no reason why this is something to get in the way of the arena. If anything, Chris Hansen's deal is good for the Storm. He's going to put money into the Key. Either they get their home improved, or they go to the new arena. Win-win, IMO.

Hansen has already replied:

http://www.sonicsarena.com/news/regardi ... ttle-storm

Man.......Hansen is on top of his s***!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:00 am
  • Anyone catch the interview with Softy and Jean Godden?

This lady lied about being at the presser after those chumps let the Sonics leave.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:43 am
  • I don't know if she was lying as much as simply confused. The lady is 80 years old. Really sad that we have people like this on the city council.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 pm
  • How can you be confused about attending a party where Clay Bennett gave the City 30 million or so to get out of town and be standing on the Podium with Greg Nickels and the rest of the Unified City Council learing at the future of having the Ice Capades and Poetry Sessions make money in the Key hand over fist.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:04 pm
  • The city council is just getting more ridiculous by the day......well some of them at least.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:03 pm
  • Blitzer88 wrote:The city council is just getting more ridiculous by the day......well some of them at least.

Note to voters: they are who we voted for. We can rectify this the next election.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:51 am
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    Blitzer88 wrote:The city council is just getting more ridiculous by the day......well some of them at least.

Note to voters: they are who we voted for. We can rectify this the next election.

We have one problem here, there has to be a candidate that first of all isn't going to waffle and sit on his thumbs lieing with every other word her she speaks to improve this bunch. Second most of those people have better sense then to get into an election in the state of Washington.

Leaves a pretty slim bunch of candidates to pick your poisen from.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:22 am
  • Just heard Hansen on with Softy, I'm convinced our basketball savior has a team lined up.

He was also asked about Bellevue, and he said other cities would be lining up for the opportunity. Me thinks Bellevue, and Tacoma have been burning up his phone line.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:11 pm
  • I think this thing passes. I think some amending will be done and concessions will be made to stroke egos, but I still feel this gets done. I also think he has a team lined up, and is just waiting for the go ahead.
    ----------------------------
    "Plus I hate the seattle stadium the **** place is too loud, gave me a headache watchin the game." ~ Some 9er fan
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:48 pm
  • Anybody have a link or a recap of the interview?
    Shaz
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:49 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Just heard Hansen on with Softy, I'm convinced our basketball savior has a team lined up.

He was also asked about Bellevue, and he said other cities would be lining up for the opportunity. Me thinks Bellevue, and Tacoma have been burning up his phone line.

If Seattle passes and Tacoma enters the picture...Hell YES!
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:51 pm
  • Bellevue would work, access from 4 different directions, if Seattle is dumb enough to turn this down it would also be nice if the new Arena had was visable from the Seattle Skyscrapers.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:04 pm
  • Stay focused, guys. This plan is about Seattle. It's about SODO. Any talk about Bellevue or Tacoma kills every ounce of momentum this thing has going for it. This plan dies, most likely you're back to square one. And likely years away from getting back to the point we're at right now.

Went to the meeting last night. It was awesome. Sonics fans represented. I felt such pride. Got chills multiple times. Like I said to the SonicsGate guys at the bar afterwards, I can't wait for the real celebration.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:14 pm
  • Thought the Union Guy (For electrical or construction?) who said that it's about time we start spending money and get this economy going nailed it. Sonics Guy, the Indian dude and alot of other in the beginning did a great job. I'm still catching up on the second part, as I had to cut off due to work, but for the most part everyone represented. I wish I could have made the trip from Spokane last night.
    "Plus I hate the seattle stadium the **** place is too loud, gave me a headache watchin the game." ~ Some 9er fan
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:48 pm
  • Chris Hansen was on Dori Monson (Kiro 97.3 Seattle) today, and was asked about the Bellevue option, and Tacoma wasn't even mentioned. Chris said something close to "I have no comment on any other site. SoDo is our only target", and he listed several reasons why that made perfect sense. So he's gonna try to ram this down their throats until they accept his proposal, and he said he's very patient and will wait until they say "absolutely, no way, no chance in Hell, will you ever build it in SoDo". Only then would he be willing to move the conversation to another city. But he didn't say that. He said he was only committed to the SoDo site, and that was the end of the discussion. And I don't want them out of the Seattle city limits! Ok, in Bellevue, I suppose they could still be called the "Seattle" Supersonics, but in Tacoma, I think it would be hard to call them anything but the "Tacoma" Supersonics, since Tacoma is a major Washington city in its own right. Sorry you guys that desperatly want them in Tac-town *cough* Throwdown, Glove *cough*....

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:34 pm
  • I personally don't care where its built, I just want it built! I do harbor some feelings towards Seattle for letting the Sonics leave in the first place, and those feelings probably will never go away I personally feel they like they shouldn't have this opportunity and have it in Bellevue just purely out of spite.

But its whatevz, whether its in SoDo, Bellevue, Tacoma, or in mine or your neighborhoods I want an arena in he Puget Sound region of this state, I want the NBA back point blank.

It does sound like his tone with Monson was a lot different than his tone with Softy when he has talking about other areas.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:16 pm
  • I'm watching the other part of the meeting now. And I saw the part where the guy was asking for 1,000 dollars each and why not put it to a vote, then the guy who followed who admitted that he didn't read anything in regards to the Arena but still didn't want it. And all I could think was "there ya go."
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

• Chins up fellas, if this arena deal looks likes its going to really happen, there will be teams availible in the near future. The NBA business model still blows so many teams are hurting, plus David "Little man" Stern is going to retire soon which increases Seattle's odds bigtime.

For me the big prize is an NHL team, but in order to get that we need to get the NBA first.

There is a lot of political posturing going on right now, from the port to the politicians themselves. Deals can and will get made behind closed doors. Remember how there was very little chance that Safeco was getting built after it got voted down by the residents, and how the Hawks were as good as gone under Bubba behring?

All it is going to take is a little political will, and to keep the pressure on the politico's. Where's Slade Gordon when you need him? LOL, he rolled some political skulls to get Safeco built.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sports Hernia wrote:Chins up fellas, if this arena deal looks likes its going to really happen, there will be teams availible in the near future. The NBA business model still blows so many teams are hurting, plus David "Little man" Stern is going to retire soon which increases Seattle's odds bigtime.

For me the big prize is an NHL team, but in order to get that we need to get the NBA first.

There is a lot of political posturing going on right now, from the port to the politicians themselves. Deals can and will get made behind closed doors. Remember how there was very little chance that Safeco was getting built after it got voted down by the residents, and how the Hawks were as good as gone under Bubba behring?

All it is going to take is a little political will, and to keep the pressure on the politico's. Where's Slade Gordon when you need him? LOL, he rolled some political skulls to get Safeco built.

I don't think Stern is the problem at all. I think he actually wants the NBA in Seattle, and Hansen has said as much.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:I don't think Stern is the problem at all. I think he actually wants the NBA in Seattle, and Hansen has said as much.

Exactly. Stern wants a team back in Seattle. If you don't realize this, you haven't been paying attention.

I understand hating Stern for the role he played in the Sonics leaving. I don't exactly like the guy either. But if you're able to separate yourself from your emotions and strictly examine the situation, Stern doesn't have any sort of ill will against Seattle that would cause him to make it hard for us to get back in the league. If anything, he views what happened here as a black eye on his career. I've actually heard from people close to him and the league who say that he'd like nothing more than to rectify what happened here before he retires. I know it doesn't fit in our M.O. of hating the living hell out of him. But what happened, happened. He was doing his job, playing hardball with the city and looking out for the owners who pay his salary. He's still a slime ball. Don't get me wrong. But whether or not he's commissioner when Seattle attempts to get a team has ZERO to do with us being successful. Like I said, if anything, he would like to do away with the black eye of losing a city of 41 years. If a scenario were to open up with us battling the likes of Anaheim and Kansas City for a team, I actually think Stern being GM would end up in our favor.

And I couldn't agree more with the rest of what you said about political posturing, Hernia. This is one big game for these politicians. Sucks that it is. But that's the way this crap works. These council members do not want to be viewed as simply signing off on Mayor McGinn and Dow Constantine's plan. They want to be viewed as being the ones who stepped up and fought to make it better. They want to force amendments and concessions from Hansen, so they can take credit when it passes. It's the only way some of them feel they can sign off without losing political capital. This isn't over by any means. I still feel that it's up in the air in a few regards. But I'm hopeful that was time passes, things will fall the right way.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:44 pm
  • Sports Radio KJR ‏@SportsRadioKJR
    WOW! Busy day ... Breaking: King County Council sends arena proposal out of committee. Will vote on proposal Monday! It's expected to pass!
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:39 pm
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:Sports Radio KJR ‏@SportsRadioKJR
    WOW! Busy day ... Breaking: King County Council sends arena proposal out of committee. Will vote on proposal Monday! It's expected to pass!

Very nice!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:56 pm
  • County MIGHT vote on Monday. Will definitely meet. Vote is a possibility. Not guaranteed.

Great news, though! Would love to see them pass this and put the pressure on the city.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:06 pm
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:Sports Radio KJR ‏@SportsRadioKJR

What does this mean? Anybody wanna break it down for a fool?
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:37 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:Sports Radio KJR ‏@SportsRadioKJR

So the proposal up til this point was being discussed by the county budget and fiscal management committee, which includes 5 of the 9 county council members. Basically this is saying that they feel they've discussed the details enough to send it out of committee and on to the main council for discussion. This will take place this coming Monday. If they feel they don't have anything left to clear up, they can then vote.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm
  • http://publicola.com/2012/07/23/king-co ... a-forward/

McDermott’s legislation includes four “strikers”—essentially, conditions that must be met before the council will vote on the legislation.

First, arena backers would have to demonstrate that the project will bring specific benefits to the neighborhoods surrounding the arena and to the larger community.

Second, the team’s name would have to be the Seattle SuperSonics. (This stipulation is already in the proposed memorandum of understanding, but McDermott says he wants to make the guarantee stronger).

Third, arena backers would have to provide new pedestrian infrastructure serving the new arena, particularly from the existing SoDo and Stadium light rail stations.

And finally, all financial records associated with the companies that own the new arena and its team would have to be made available to the general public.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:41 pm
  • So if they vote, what are the odds that it passes?

I know Phillips and PVR were no's, but what about the others?
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:43 pm
  • McDermott is just grandstanding for voters, he's a career politician and knows how to get his face in the media, his objections are easy to meet but he makes them to show he's working for the people while still working for the Sonics fans.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:05 pm
  • SeaTown81 wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:Sports Radio KJR ‏@SportsRadioKJR

So the proposal up til this point was being discussed by the county budget and fiscal management committee, which includes 5 of the 9 county council members. Basically this is saying that they feel they've discussed the details enough to send it out of committee and on to the main council for discussion. This will take place this coming Monday. If they feel they don't have anything left to clear up, they can then vote.

Thank you, kind Sir! I don't want to get my hopes up just yet.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:35 pm
  • mitch levy @kjrmitch
    King County will vote first on arena deal. Looking like Monday at 130pm. Insiders are guessing 7-2 in favor. #notcountingmychickens
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:16 pm
  • Well I know the City is the major vote, but having the county vote be positive would put a spot light on the City, something they will promanade around in if history has shown anything but will also have them have to answer to why it doesn't pass in the City if the County likes it.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 am
  • I guess PVR is pissed lol
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:50 am
  • Great article in the Seattle Times calling out the fact that the Port of Seattle has ZERO facts or data to back up their claims that the arena will be a job killer.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/l ... ic24m.html

The Port of Seattle's opposition to a proposed new arena in Sodo has been swift and detailed.

In letters and public statements, Port officials have said arena-related traffic would cause further congestion for trucks coming in and out of the waterfront, jeopardize the Port's expansion plans and threaten blue-collar jobs dependent on a thriving industrial zone in the city.

The Port's worries are one of the key issues being weighed by public officials preparing to vote on a $200 million public investment in the project.

What's missing, though, is hard data to back up those concerns.

Instead, the Port has relied on anecdotes and outdated traffic studies, and doesn't have detailed information on which routes freight trucks travel to and from the waterfront. The five limited traffic studies the Port has done since 2007 shed little light on the issues raised by the arena proposal.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:54 am
  • "But if the arena gets built, there won't be any food in our grocery stores!!" -some dumb longshoreman
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:50 pm
  • Just a shout out to anyone interested. SonicsCentral.com is now open to new commenters. The site had previously been hammered with spam so bad that they had to set up a pretty serious filter that didn't allow any unauthorized comments to leave moderation. So if you're interested in the the site, go over in the most recent thread and post a comment introducing yourself. It will have to be approved. But once it is, you'll be able to post there as much as you want. It really is the best place for Sonics and arena news. It's run by Brian Robinson who started up Save Our Sonics and now heads up Arena Solution. As well as has a few members who are on top of things as much as can be. It's like the Seahawks.net of the arena issue. Feel free to come over and say hi.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:10 pm
  • So I won't be locked in moderation anymore? Sweet!
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 pm
  • This received in my Email today !!!!!!!!!!

Friends,

First, thanks to the nearly 500 of you who turned out to last week’s joint meeting of the County and City Councils to share your thoughts on the arena proposal with me and my colleagues.

I wanted to update you on recent action by the County Council and make you aware of a second opportunity for public testimony coming up next week.

After nine meetings of the Budget Committee, including presentations from staff analysts and our independent expert review panel, thousands of emails and in person testimony from hundreds of community members, I moved yesterday to advance the arena proposal from my committee to the full King County Council and we voted 8-0 to do so. This means that the King County Council could vote as early as this coming Monday, July 30th.

Monday’s meeting will be yet another chance for the public to share their comments directly with councilmembers. The details for that meeting are below:

King County Council Meeting

Monday, July 30th

Meeting begins 1:30pm (Estimated end time, 4:00pm)

Council Chambers, King County Courthouse

516 3rd Ave, 12th Floor

Seattle, WA 98104

Your input has been and continues to be a vital part of this process and I hope to see you Monday!

-Joe

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:06 pm
  • Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr
    Breaking Arena News: Confirmed Wayne Gretzky in town, set to meet with Bellevue officials about NHL possibilities.

Bad news and maybe good news?

Looks like Bellevue is making a hard push here to make the statement that they are a viable location for a new arena. Going so far as to, at least for appearance's sake, get the ball rolling in a much more public manner. It makes a lot of sense for them, as if the perception changes to "either way it looks like we're getting an arena and teams"(the potential good news) it gives the SCC an extremely easy out to not have to deal with any of the potential political fallout they're worried about by voting it down in SoDo. Bad news would be our teams aren't in Seattle, aren't at what I think is far and away the best solution, and even more worrisome, if the SCC would take the easy out, Hansen could bail if he's not involved in Bellevue, and then who knows if the Bellevue thing is really legit.

The prospect of the pro-Arena base growing less concerned because they feel like they're guaranteed one of the two options worries me. Keep annoying people in power please.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:
    Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr
    Breaking Arena News: Confirmed Wayne Gretzky in town, set to meet with Bellevue officials about NHL possibilities.

Bad news and maybe good news?

Looks like Bellevue is making a hard push here to make the statement that they are a viable location for a new arena. Going so far as to, at least for appearance's sake, get the ball rolling in a much more public manner. It makes a lot of sense for them, as if the perception changes to "either way it looks like we're getting an arena and teams"(the potential good news) it gives the SCC an extremely easy out to not have to deal with any of the potential political fallout they're worried about by voting it down in SoDo. Bad news would be our teams aren't in Seattle, aren't at what I think is far and away the best solution, and even more worrisome, if the SCC would take the easy out, Hansen could bail if he's not involved in Bellevue, and then who knows if the Bellevue thing is really legit.

The prospect of the pro-Arena base growing less concerned because they feel like they're guaranteed one of the two options worries me. Keep annoying people in power please.

Gretzky still involved with the Phoenix Coyotes? They have been on the verge of leaving there for a few years now.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:21 pm
  • I dont see bellevue as ever being viable. 405 has to be the worst highway ever created. What's your other option? 90?
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:26 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:Gretzky still involved with the Phoenix Coyotes? They have been on the verge of leaving there for a few years now.

I don't believe so, but I'm not sure. Nothing in an official capacity at least, not sure how strong any remaining ties are.

On second thought, though, after reading this article I don't see how Bellevue is a serious option at all.

http://www.bellevuereporter.com/news/163792826.html

Were an arena plan to materialize, no Bellevue dollars, not even in the form of bond financing, would be included, the source added. Anything else is a non starter. This position has been echoed in the past by Bellevue officials.

Good luck, Bellevue.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 pm
  • Bellevue, come in on 5 take either 90 to Bellevue way or 520, 405 north and south, Maple valley area Covington , Sammamish can come in from 90 also. No highway in Western Washington is as messed up as the interchange and area on I 5 where the stadium district is and all the dumping from 520, I90, and the lane reduction and merging from down town to a two lane highway where the convention center is on I 5. Thats not to say I have yet to see any of our freeways not messed up with the worst highway engineering in the country.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 pm
  • What the hell just happened? Bellevue wants an arena now?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:13 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:What the hell just happened? Bellevue wants an arena now?

They're just making noise right now. Gretzky didn't go to the Ms game because he's a huge Saunders fan, he went there to stir up the chatter. Mission accomplished.

I think Bellevue is trying to put it out there that they are in the arena biz, give the Seattle City Council a way out (they vote no thinking we get arena anyways in Bellevue, win/win for them right?), and then try to take the reigns. However, it seems Bellevue wants an arena deal in which they use no city funds at all. There's no way Hansen would opt to finance it entirely on his own in Bellevue, if he were going to do that (which he won't) he'd do it in SoDo. I think Bellevue is hoping to use this to get the investors there to go all in while also killing Hansen's proposal.

I'm not an expert on anything like this, but that's where my skeptic mind leads me.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:14 am
  • I think I'd rather see it built with the other stadiums in SODO, but the Bellevue area has me torn. I can't say I wouldn't absolutely love Bellevue as a venue because it'd be far quicker and easier for me to get down and back to games. At the very least, it's making the possibility for NHL/NBA in Seattle much closer to reality, no matter where it ends up. And it might just light a fire under Seattle's ass to get this thing done.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:24 am
  • The way Brian Robinson described the Bellevue thing as mainly for the NHL. Lord we need the Sodo thing to go through, I need my Sonics back before any extras get thrown in!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

PreviousNext

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information