Womens World Cup

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:11 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    I know you're a troll, but the women's World Cup matches have had higher ratings than the men's for a while now, and the final yesterday had higher ratings than the men's final two years ago.

    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... gs-1222814

    And if you're referring to soccer ratings in general for MLS and EPL matches broadcast in the US, there's nothing to brag about there either, it's bad all the way around.

    But I know, you're just here to troll until you get blacklisted again. God speed.


    EPL ratings are through the roof..

    And while the message is abrasive, there is a certain level of truth.

    If yesterday was the mens final the nation would've been at a stop for the match


    For the Super Bowl yes, for a Soccer game that wasn't an Olympic event no. The Nation doesn't stop for the NBA finals, or the World Series which used to lock up the Network it was on and bring in huge ratings.


    Fair enough... the soccer world in this nation would stop and the ratings would rival the super bowl. The world cup final ratings in this country already do and that's with the us team long out of it.

    I don't think people appreciate how many soccer fans there are here because they associate too closely with the mls


    I think it has a lot to do with split allegiance and the interest due to that. Example being a World Series with the Red Sox and Yankees versus one with the Nationals and Rangers on a smaller scale and not world wide. The melting pot here for interest in teams outside the US is huge and not as much internal. Casual Fans tune in to high profile World Series and NBA Championships such as Lakers Celtics as an example. The casual person doesn't understand the game of Soccer as much and the teams as well how they are assembled etc.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 27795
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:13 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    I agree they should make as much, but if the Men were equally successful there would be no conversation here.

    That is because many people don't find the women's game as entertaining.


    IMO we need to stop comparing men's and women's sports, it's a little misogynistic. Why do we do that? Why can't we just enjoy each sport on it's own merits and levels of skill and excitement.

    Do you guys go to AAA baseball games or junior league hockey and yell "MAN THESE KIDS SUCK, THEY'RE NOT AS GOOD AS THE PROS, THIS IS UNWATCHABLE!!"

    No, you enjoy the talent level for what it is.............an enjoyable sporting event with plenty of skill, competition and effort by the athletes taking part.

    And anyone watching our women's national team play soccer cannot possibly tell me they don't perform at an extremely high skill level. For their sport, the highest skill level in the history.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 15342
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:14 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    And anyone watching our women's national team play soccer cannot possibly tell me they don't perform at an extremely high skill level. For their sport, the highest skill level in the history.


    Right, for women.

    You put them up against a men's team and they'd get hammered 25-0.
    peachesenregalia
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 15003
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:16 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    I agree they should make as much, but if the Men were equally successful there would be no conversation here.

    That is because many people don't find the women's game as entertaining.


    IMO we need to stop comparing men's and women's sports, it's a little misogynistic. Why do we do that? Why can't we just enjoy each sport on it's own merits and levels of skill and excitement.

    Do you guys go to AAA baseball games or junior league hockey and yell "MAN THESE KIDS SUCK, THEY'RE NOT AS GOOD AS THE PROS, THIS IS UNWATCHABLE!!"

    No, you enjoy the talent level for what it is.............and enjoyable sporting event with plenty of skill, competition and effort by the athletes taking part.

    And anyone watching our women's national team play soccer cannot possibly tell me they don't perform at an extremely high skill level. For their sport, the highest skill level in the history.


    I watched the games and outside of a few frustrating moments where it felt stagnant, I was impressed and entertained.

    However, while you and I agree on this, to peaches point the rest of the soccer viewing population is still tepid to it
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 15519
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:17 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    And anyone watching our women's national team play soccer cannot possibly tell me they don't perform at an extremely high skill level. For their sport, the highest skill level in the history.


    Right, for women.

    You put them up against a men's team and they'd get hammered 25-0.


    Nobody is arguing that because it's not the point
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 15519
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:22 am
  • It's absolutely the point. It's the same reason no-one watches the WNBA. It's a shit product because women are inferior athletes to men in almost every conceivable way. That's not sexist, it's a fact. People watch pro sports because they want to see the best of the best compete against each other. There are several sports where women excel - Tennis, Volleyball, synchronized swimming, etc. The sports where they are clearly inferior to men will always see them paid less because they are watched less overall.
    peachesenregalia
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 15003
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:31 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:It's absolutely the point. It's the same reason no-one watches the WNBA. It's a shit product because women are inferior athletes to men in almost every conceivable way. That's not sexist, it's a fact. People watch pro sports because they want to see the best of the best compete against each other. There are several sports where women excel - Tennis, Volleyball, synchronized swimming, etc. The sports where they are clearly inferior to men will always see them paid less because they are watched less overall.



    The fact they would lose to a men's team is not the point. If you think the product is worse because they are athletically inferior then that's different, and probably closer to how many casual fans approach women's sports
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 15519
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:32 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:It's absolutely the point. It's the same reason no-one watches the WNBA. It's a shit product because women are inferior athletes to men in almost every conceivable way. That's not sexist, it's a fact. People watch pro sports because they want to see the best of the best compete against each other. There are several sports where women excel - Tennis, Volleyball, synchronized swimming, etc. The sports where they are clearly inferior to men will always see them paid less because they are watched less overall.


    It's the same for all these women's sports, the #1 woman in the world in tennis would get smoked by the #100 man.

    Why can't you just enjoy, or don't enjoy the competition for what it is, in every sport, men's or women's. Why do you have to compare?

    To say it's a terrible product is just flat out wrong. I, and millions of other people around the world very much enjoyed watching the women's World Cup, as the ratings and attendance in France prove out.

    It's a great event, and France did an incredible job putting it on. Skill was had, competition was had, highs, lows, drama, everything you want in watching a sporting event.

    To say it sucks cause it's not as good as the men's is just being a close minded sports fan.

    I hear this same crap when arguing about MLS with Euro soccer snobs. Stop comparing, we know it's not the same, doesn't make it unwatchable or unenjoyable. Plenty of skill to go around.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 15342
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:38 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:It's absolutely the point. It's the same reason no-one watches the WNBA. It's a shit product because women are inferior athletes to men in almost every conceivable way. That's not sexist, it's a fact. People watch pro sports because they want to see the best of the best compete against each other. There are several sports where women excel - Tennis, Volleyball, synchronized swimming, etc. The sports where they are clearly inferior to men will always see them paid less because they are watched less overall.


    It's the same for all these women's sports, the #1 woman in the world in tennis would get smoked by the #100 man.

    Why can't you just enjoy, or don't enjoy the competition for what it is, in every sport, men's or women's. Why do you have to compare?

    To say it's a terrible product is just flat out wrong. I, and millions of other people around the world very much enjoyed watching the women's World Cup, as the ratings and attendance in France prove out.

    It's a great event, and France did an incredible job putting it on. Skill was had, competition was had, highs, lows, drama, everything you want in watching a sporting event.

    To say it sucks cause it's not as good as the men's is just being a close minded sports fan.

    I hear this same crap when arguing about MLS with Euro soccer snobs. Stop comparing, we know it's not the same, doesn't make it unwatchable or unenjoyable. Plenty of skill to go around.


    Literally every match was in a half-empty stadium, including the final.

    And MLS is objectively unwatchable. This has been discussed and agreed-upon many times in this very forum already, nop need to re-hash it again.
    peachesenregalia
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 15003
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:01 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:It's absolutely the point. It's the same reason no-one watches the WNBA. It's a shit product because women are inferior athletes to men in almost every conceivable way. That's not sexist, it's a fact. People watch pro sports because they want to see the best of the best compete against each other. There are several sports where women excel - Tennis, Volleyball, synchronized swimming, etc. The sports where they are clearly inferior to men will always see them paid less because they are watched less overall.


    It's the same for all these women's sports, the #1 woman in the world in tennis would get smoked by the #100 man.

    Why can't you just enjoy, or don't enjoy the competition for what it is, in every sport, men's or women's. Why do you have to compare?

    To say it's a terrible product is just flat out wrong. I, and millions of other people around the world very much enjoyed watching the women's World Cup, as the ratings and attendance in France prove out.

    It's a great event, and France did an incredible job putting it on. Skill was had, competition was had, highs, lows, drama, everything you want in watching a sporting event.

    To say it sucks cause it's not as good as the men's is just being a close minded sports fan.

    I hear this same crap when arguing about MLS with Euro soccer snobs. Stop comparing, we know it's not the same, doesn't make it unwatchable or unenjoyable. Plenty of skill to go around.


    Literally every match was in a half-empty stadium, including the final.

    And MLS is objectively unwatchable. This has been discussed and agreed-upon many times in this very forum already, nop need to re-hash it again.


    By you, cause you're a close minded sports fan. Plenty of people enjoy MLS, and women's soccer..........and minor league baseball, and the WNBA, and college sports, and youth sports. On and on.

    Half empty final? 57,000 in attendance, the stadium only holds 59,000.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 15342
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:07 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:It's absolutely the point. It's the same reason no-one watches the WNBA. It's a shit product because women are inferior athletes to men in almost every conceivable way. That's not sexist, it's a fact. People watch pro sports because they want to see the best of the best compete against each other. There are several sports where women excel - Tennis, Volleyball, synchronized swimming, etc. The sports where they are clearly inferior to men will always see them paid less because they are watched less overall.


    It's the same for all these women's sports, the #1 woman in the world in tennis would get smoked by the #100 man.

    Why can't you just enjoy, or don't enjoy the competition for what it is, in every sport, men's or women's. Why do you have to compare?

    To say it's a terrible product is just flat out wrong. I, and millions of other people around the world very much enjoyed watching the women's World Cup, as the ratings and attendance in France prove out.

    It's a great event, and France did an incredible job putting it on. Skill was had, competition was had, highs, lows, drama, everything you want in watching a sporting event.

    To say it sucks cause it's not as good as the men's is just being a close minded sports fan.

    I hear this same crap when arguing about MLS with Euro soccer snobs. Stop comparing, we know it's not the same, doesn't make it unwatchable or unenjoyable. Plenty of skill to go around.


    Literally every match was in a half-empty stadium, including the final.

    And MLS is objectively unwatchable. This has been discussed and agreed-upon many times in this very forum already, nop need to re-hash it again.


    By you, cause you're a close minded sports fan. Plenty of people enjoy MLS, and women's soccer..........and minor league baseball, and the WNBA, and college sports, and youth sports. On and on.

    Half empty final? 57,000 in attendance, the stadium only holds 59,000.


    Couldn't even fill a small stadium with their FINAL. Anywhere in the world, if that was a men's final, they'd fill a 100k seater easily. League matches fill 60-70k seater stadiums every week in most leagues. Except for Man City.
    peachesenregalia
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 15003
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:15 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    It's the same for all these women's sports, the #1 woman in the world in tennis would get smoked by the #100 man.

    Why can't you just enjoy, or don't enjoy the competition for what it is, in every sport, men's or women's. Why do you have to compare?

    To say it's a terrible product is just flat out wrong. I, and millions of other people around the world very much enjoyed watching the women's World Cup, as the ratings and attendance in France prove out.

    It's a great event, and France did an incredible job putting it on. Skill was had, competition was had, highs, lows, drama, everything you want in watching a sporting event.

    To say it sucks cause it's not as good as the men's is just being a close minded sports fan.

    I hear this same crap when arguing about MLS with Euro soccer snobs. Stop comparing, we know it's not the same, doesn't make it unwatchable or unenjoyable. Plenty of skill to go around.


    Literally every match was in a half-empty stadium, including the final.

    And MLS is objectively unwatchable. This has been discussed and agreed-upon many times in this very forum already, nop need to re-hash it again.


    By you, cause you're a close minded sports fan. Plenty of people enjoy MLS, and women's soccer..........and minor league baseball, and the WNBA, and college sports, and youth sports. On and on.

    Half empty final? 57,000 in attendance, the stadium only holds 59,000.


    Couldn't even fill a small stadium with their FINAL. Anywhere in the world, if that was a men's final, they'd fill a 100k seater easily. League matches fill 60-70k seater stadiums every week in most leagues. Except for Man City.


    Wait, I thought it was half empty. You're bad at math.

    You must be fun during the Olympics at home. While everyone's enjoying watching our athletes make our country proud as they compete against the world for medals...........you're the one on the couch yelling "OMG SHE SUCKS, SHE COULD NEVER MAKE THE MEN'S SWIM TEAM!!, TURN IT BACK TO BARNEY MILLER RERUNS!"
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 15342
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:53 am
  • :snack:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12760
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:14 pm
  • Nah...
    peachesenregalia
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 15003
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:59 pm
  • Si, you’re gonna have to show us something on this. The women’s final got much higher tv ratings in the US than the men’s final did, and the listed tv ratings for epl are minuscule. I don’t believe any epl game has achieved 2 million viewers.
    Tical21
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4311
    Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:37 pm


Re: Womens World Cup
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:39 pm
  • Peaches has no original thoughts.
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5558
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 pm


Re: Womens World Cup
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:54 pm
  • SonicHawk wrote:Peaches has no original thoughts.

    :lol: You're obsessed. I'm living in your head, rent-free.
    peachesenregalia
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 15003
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:38 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:It's absolutely the point. It's the same reason no-one watches the WNBA. It's a shit product because women are inferior athletes to men in almost every conceivable way. That's not sexist, it's a fact. People watch pro sports because they want to see the best of the best compete against each other. There are several sports where women excel - Tennis, Volleyball, synchronized swimming, etc. The sports where they are clearly inferior to men will always see them paid less because they are watched less overall.

    There is one sport where a handful of women have competed with and defeated men. Horse racing(jockeys). Rosie Napravnik is amazing. She quit riding to start a family but I think she will come back soon.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosie_Napravnik
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 4656
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:27 pm


Re: Womens World Cup
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:41 am
  • Seahwkgal wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:It's absolutely the point. It's the same reason no-one watches the WNBA. It's a shit product because women are inferior athletes to men in almost every conceivable way. That's not sexist, it's a fact. People watch pro sports because they want to see the best of the best compete against each other. There are several sports where women excel - Tennis, Volleyball, synchronized swimming, etc. The sports where they are clearly inferior to men will always see them paid less because they are watched less overall.

    There is one sport where a handful of women have competed with and defeated men. Horse racing(jockeys). Rosie Napravnik is amazing. She quit riding to start a family but I think she will come back soon.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosie_Napravnik


    You're right, but this is a lot less dependent on the athleticism of the jockey, and is more skill-based and reliant on the horse. Not saying Jockeys aren't athletes, just saying that athleticism is a smaller part of the overall picture.
    peachesenregalia
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 15003
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:06 pm
  • How does a thread about the United States winning the World Cup get derailed to this extent ? Lol! do not feed the trolls, they have nothing better to do.

    Kudos to the women for doing the country proud!
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2388
    Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 2:45 pm


Re: Womens World Cup
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:40 pm
  • Tical21 wrote:Si, you’re gonna have to show us something on this. The women’s final got much higher tv ratings in the US than the men’s final did, and the listed tv ratings for epl are minuscule. I don’t believe any epl game has achieved 2 million viewers.


    Chelsea-united before Patriots/Eagles super bowl had 12 million American viewers.

    The Mens World cup final has 1.2 billion viewers, including almost 35 million in this country, where the national team wasn't in the tournament.

    These are easy to find data points.

    Point to remember, most soccer is viewed as streams in apps,, so traditional Nielsen style ratings dont mean much
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 15519
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:44 pm
  • Tical21 wrote:Si, you’re gonna have to show us something on this. The women’s final got much higher tv ratings in the US than the men’s final did, and the listed tv ratings for epl are minuscule. I don’t believe any epl game has achieved 2 million viewers.


    The women's final got higher ratings because the US team was in it. The Us Men's team didn't even make the tournament last time around. It's not that hard to understand.

    I missed Sgt Largent telling me I didn't know anything about the sport earlier. Hilarious. Septics think the women's game is good because their womens team is the best team in a shitty, unwatchable sport. It isn't good. It's like comparing the WNBA to the NBA. If you want to see layups, passing, defense, and layups, then you watch the WNBA. If you want to see an actually entertaining sport played by top-tier athletes putting on amazing spectacles of athleticism every night, you watch the NBA.

    The same applies here. The USMNT is always going to generate far more TV revenue than the USWNT could ever dream of - not because people are sexist, but because the men's game is an unquestionably superior product.
    peachesenregalia
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 15003
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:50 pm
  • Yeah... and I in no way believe the Women's world cup had more viewers than last year's Men world cup final.

    Not denigrating the Women's game in saying that
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 15519
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:51 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:Yeah... and I in no way believe the Women's world cup had more viewers than last year's Men world cup final.


    I could buy that the women's final had more US viewers than the Men's final - maybe. But that would be because of the reason I explained there, most of the US had no interest in the men's World Cup last time round because the USMNT couldn't even make it through the obviously rigged (in their favor) CONCACAF qualifiers.
    peachesenregalia
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 15003
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:27 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:Yeah... and I in no way believe the Women's world cup had more viewers than last year's Men world cup final.


    I could buy that the women's final had more US viewers than the Men's final - maybe. But that would be because of the reason I explained there, most of the US had no interest in the men's World Cup last time round because the USMNT couldn't even make it through the obviously rigged (in their favor) CONCACAF qualifiers.


    I still those numbers are marketing...

    I like the Women's game. Very happy with the direction it's going globally and was enthralled by every US match after the group stages.

    It still doesn't have the same entertainment value to me as the men's game, and I don't think I'm alone.

    Not that it's worse, just not as entertaining. Neither is the MLS to me. I still watch it and attend matches, but Allianz in St. Paul isn't Anfield in Liverpool.

    People confuse that with elitism
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 15519
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:29 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:Yeah... and I in no way believe the Women's world cup had more viewers than last year's Men world cup final.


    I could buy that the women's final had more US viewers than the Men's final - maybe. But that would be because of the reason I explained there, most of the US had no interest in the men's World Cup last time round because the USMNT couldn't even make it through the obviously rigged (in their favor) CONCACAF qualifiers.


    I still those numbers are marketing...

    I like the Women's game. Very happy with the direction it's going globally and was enthralled by every US match after the group stages.

    It still doesn't have the same entertainment value to me as the men's game, and I don't think I'm alone.

    Not that it's worse, just not as entertaining. Neither is the MLS to me. I still watch it and attend matches, but Allianz in St. Paul isn't Anfield in Liverpool.

    People confuse that with elitism

    I think it's okay to say that it is "worse". Sports is entertainment, after all, and if something is not as entertaining, then it's worse.

    Like you, I'm glad that the womens' game is getting more pub outside the US, it's a positive thing, but let's not kid ourselves, they're never sniffing the kind of money and fame involved in the Men's game.
    peachesenregalia
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 15003
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 am


Re: Womens World Cup
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:29 pm
  • Tical21 wrote:Si, you’re gonna have to show us something on this. The women’s final got much higher tv ratings in the US than the men’s final did, and the listed tv ratings for epl are minuscule. I don’t believe any epl game has achieved 2 million viewers.


    Not anymore now that the camera toting "hard core" Man U fans have nothing to be smug about.
    Ace_Rimmer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 987
    Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:59 am
    Location: Vancouver, BC


Previous


It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests