A Legendary Man

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
A Legendary Man
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:20 pm
  • I've know him scene we were kids riding the school bus together, I was one of the last kids on the bus before we got to town, and he always ask if I had a chew of copenhagan, which I always did. He was a couple of years younger then me, a short saw off kid that would always talk to you with a friendly caring type of personality, but wouldn't back down from no one or scared of nothing. A friendly type is my greatest memory.
    My brother even dated his older sister once taking her out to a movie.
    You can find him today living a humble life in George on his small farm and a few animals, his fish boat and a big smile.

So you are probably asking yourself what made this man a legend? He is a cowboy, but not your run of the mill cowboy. Wade is in the Pro Rodeo Hall of fame.

It was October 26 1991 in central point Oregon Wade drew a bull called "wolfman" On this ride it was one of perfection, perfection by both cowboy and bull.

Wade and wolfman gave it hell for 8 second and this produced the first and only perfect 100 point ride in the history of pro Rodeo. The perfect ride. Yes youtube has the ride.

The perfect ride 1 of 1
    The perfect ride 2 of 2
    Last edited by Chawker on Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

Re: A Legendary Person
Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:30 pm
  • Even more impressive when you take into consideration that he ate the back of wolfmans skull right out of the gate,
    TransGenderHawkFan
    NET Starter

Re: A Legendary Person
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:05 pm
  • I was surprise that his hat stayed on though out the ride I wonder if that had anything to do with the judges scoring. Never the less it was one hellva ride. Wade told me all about it a few years back, but this is the first time I've seen the documentary.
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:16 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information