EPL 2018-2019

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Here we go boys...Man Ure vs Leicester today!! Woohooooooooooooooo :D :D LETS GO FOXES!!

(I'm a Chelski fan btw)

Si, Liverpool is looking proper...are you happy with your offseason moves? That little tank Shaqiri was an awesome move me thinks...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeatownJay":n9af249h said:
I can't wait to see how all of Tottenham's new signings fit into the squad.

They look a solid group. Spurs should be excited.

Empty bench

Very excited for today's match and Liverpool's season. The signings, including Van Dijk in the Winter, give Liverpool their best overall squad since maybe 2009.

Couldve used one more attacking player. But Shaqiri's early impact and flexibility he provides the lineup when he comes on, as well as what seems to be a rejuvenated Sturridge, should atleast get the squad through to Winter.

My early predictions:

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea (if... if... they dont lose anyone through the international window)
4. United

5. Arsenal
6. Spurs

sdog1981

Reaction score
Unlike the past four seasons, Chelsea started the season by crushing an inferior team. Things are looking good so far, looks like the predictions of an all-time sell-off were a bit overstated.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
US International DeAndre Yedlin appeared to injure his right knee late in Newcastle's match today. Hope it's not serious.

Blueboy

Reaction score
Far better start to this season than last.......Cracking win at Fulham who somehow managed to spend £100M this summer.

A name to watch out for is the Palace youngster Aaron Wan-Bissaka, plays right back and a product of the Palace academy, going to be a real star.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
sdog1981":2q8r0lb8 said:
Unlike the past four seasons, Chelsea started the season by crushing an inferior team. Things are looking good so far, looks like the predictions of an all-time sell-off were a bit overstated.

International window is open until 8/31

If Real Madrid, Barca or Bayern want any EPL player they have plenty of time to do it.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Palace will be a bear to beat at home. Happy with the 3 points

(agreed with the penalty and the red card shouts, even if Salah sold them)

sdog1981

Reaction score
At this point, we all have to consider Wolverhampton a team that can challenge for a top six spot. The season is long but they are looking like a team that will play well above the relegation zone.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
sdog1981":2ihw4s45 said:
At this point, we all have to consider Wolverhampton a team that can challenge for a top six spot. The season is long but they are looking like a team that will play well above the relegation zone.

I like their lineup, but it’s still raw. They could be interesting but Well above the relegation zone is a far cry from top 6.

They blew a 1-0 lead to 10 man Everton and needed a last minute equalizer to earn a point at home. They shit the bed away to 10 man Leicester and even while playing well against City needed a hand ball goal to get a point.

They won’t be relegated. They will take points from top teams at home. It that’s their ceiling. Much like Palace (who can steal points away as well)

The team you’re thinking of just might be Everton could see them pushing the top 6 through Christmas

SeatownJay

Reaction score
ManU have fired Jose Mourinho. The Reds are currently 6th, eight points behind Arsenal and nineteen points behind 1st place Liverpool. Not sure who they can bring in that will turn the team around at this point, but I'm sure Paul Pogba is happier today.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Zidane is probably the long term target. Maybe Poch. I can see Giggs stepping in for the rest of the season.

There is nothing to salvage this season. Pogba should be sold outright in january. Same with sanchez if fit. They have 8 players on expiring contracts as well. They need a rebuild and would be smart to start offloading players now for investment when the new manager takes over june 1.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I wonder where Jose goes next. I can't see him staying in England. He's already managed in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain. Maybe he tries Germany?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Could see him back at Madrid. Maybe bayern. The hot ticket though is poch. He will be at United, Bayern or Real next year. Jose may be a jilted teams 2nd choice. Bayern might be perfect

Latest posts