Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

NHL Seattle Hockey club

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:58 pm
  • seaky12 wrote:
    Brett wrote:So does anyone else have an NHL team they have adopted over the years ? If you do are you going to keep them over a new Seattle franchise ? Me personally I have been a St. Louis Blues fan for a long time, long as i can remember really, and they will very quickly become my 2nd fav team once we have a team of our own. Some people may think that is not cool or that it's a shitty move, but I have wanted a team for us since the early 90's and that is why I picked an NHL team to root for. The Blues will always be a team I cheer for unless we are playing eachother and I think it will be nice to maybe have another horse in the race should we not make the playoffs. My only concern about this is that it looks like we would be in the same division unless the NHL moves another team from the Pacific Division.

    So who do you cheer for now ? what do you plan on doing when we finally get a team here in Seattle ?


    I started watching ice hockey during the 2014 Winter Olympics and casually followed NHL for a couple of years (I was more of a Penguins hater than anything. In truth, still am) but I eventually latched onto the Buffalo Sabres. I absolutely will drop them like a hot potato for the Seattle franchise, as I'm a Seattle fan first and foremost. But I'll always have a soft spot for them.

    The NHL to Seattle rumors actually influenced my team selection. I knew if there was even a silver of hope of Seattle getting a team, they would become priority and I'd drop whoever I decided to follow. So I decided that the team I followed had to meet certain criteria:
    -Could not be divisional rival to potential Seattle franchise.
    -Must be towards the bottom of their division. I assumed that an expansion franchise would be bad from the get-go so I wanted to go ahead and condition myself to losing hockey.
    -Must not have any Stanley Cup wins.



    That's a really cool way to pick a team to root for, me being 10 years old in 91-92 area I took a different approach, my name is Brett and there was this really good player named Brett Hull, also I always liked the movie Cujo and their goalie Curtis Joseph's nickname was CUJO. As an aspiring goaltender I always loved his helmet and it looked something like this.

    Image

    I know we will be in the western conference and shouldnt have to worry about being division rivals which is good, and I too will always have a soft spot for the Blues.
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:03 pm
  • Brett wrote:
    KK84 wrote:
    Brett wrote:So does anyone else have an NHL team they have adopted over the years ? If you do are you going to keep them over a new Seattle franchise ? Me personally I have been a St. Louis Blues fan for a long time, long as i can remember really, and they will very quickly become my 2nd fav team once we have a team of our own. Some people may think that is not cool or that it's a shitty move, but I have wanted a team for us since the early 90's and that is why I picked an NHL team to root for. The Blues will always be a team I cheer for unless we are playing eachother and I think it will be nice to maybe have another horse in the race should we not make the playoffs. My only concern about this is that it looks like we would be in the same division unless the NHL moves another team from the Pacific Division.

    So who do you cheer for now ? what do you plan on doing when we finally get a team here in Seattle ?


    I lived in the Philadelphia area for 10 years and became a pretty big Flyers fan, and a huge fan of hockey in general. I keep telling myself that I'll stay loyal to Broad St., but deep down I know that once the puck drops for a Seattle team that will fly out the window. Can't help it lol. As far as your concerns about divisions, there is absolutely no way the NHL doesn't put us in the Pacific for the natural rivalry with Vancouver. They'll shift Arizona over, or shift Colorado over and move the Alberta teams to central. Seriously can't wait.




    I figured that's what would happen, but my main question was who is going to move. My excitement is building and the application should be turned in soon per the NHL as of the 27th. I am worried that we will end up with some SHIT name for the team and I will be forced to cheer for the Seattle Sasquatches or something else that doesnt appeal to me personally lol. I am still hoping that we can come up with something like the Seattle Thunderhawks, or the Seattle Ice, please please please steer away from sea lions, seals, any salmon names and any of the older previously use seattle names.


    Surely Samsquanches would win out over Sasquatches? Haha.

    You may find this of interest: http://www.lasvegassportsbetting.com/20 ... 25342.html

    What will the team name of the Seattle NHL franchise be?
    Emeralds +400
    Totems +600
    Rainiers +750
    Evergreens +800
    Kraken +700
    Renegades +800
    Sea Lions +800
    Firebirds +1000
    Cougars +1100
    Eagles +1100
    Seals +1200
    Whales +1200
    Sockeyes +1200
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:13 pm
  • What will the team name of the Seattle NHL franchise be?
    Emeralds +400
    Totems +600
    Rainiers +750
    Evergreens +800
    Kraken +700
    Renegades +800
    Sea Lions +800
    Firebirds +1000
    Cougars +1100
    Eagles +1100
    Seals +1200
    Whales +1200
    Sockeyes +1200



    So these are vegas odds on what the team name will be ? I can't access that website from work lol it's blocked.
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:24 pm
  • seaky12 wrote:
    KK84 wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Brett wrote: My family had close ties with the Tacoma Rockets for the seasons they were here and we had season tickets, can't beat playoff hockey..


    I had season tix to the Rockets for 5-6 years back in the 90's, LOVED it. We went to all the matches, still have the team posters in my garage.

    It'll be interesting to see how the Seattle club offers season tix. I'd love to get half a season, or a block of games, but my guess is those type of packages will only be if they don't sell out of complete season tix.

    So I don't have my hopes up.


    If they run the season ticket drive anything like Vegas did, you should be fine as Vegas offered 11 and 22 game packages along with full season tickets right off the bat.


    Do you have any idea if partial season tickets during the ticket drive would be limited to those that live in region? Assuming they aren't. I'd be interested. I know the NFL allows you to buy season tickets if you're out of state. But I'm already saving for and planning on shelling out a pretty penny for a ticket to the inaugural home game, but partial season tickets may be the better option.


    Not sure. I read quite a bit about the season ticket drive in Vegas, assuming ours would be similar and did not come across anything regarding region limitations.
    Image
    User avatar
    KK84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 871
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm
    Location: Arlington, WA


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:32 pm
  • Yeah I haven't heard anything about region locked for tickets, I am sure they dont want to many people buying them just so they can scalp them online though.
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:49 pm
  • Brett wrote:Yeah I haven't heard anything about region locked for tickets, I am sure they dont want to many people buying them just so they can scalp them online though.



    They dont care. They want to have a successful showing where they sell lots of tickets.

    My only fear is that theyre playing in the key. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get to or out of there. Went to a concert there parked in a garage and literally sat in my car an hour to just get out of the garage.
    User avatar
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1653
    Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:32 am


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:52 pm
  • gowazzu02 wrote:
    Brett wrote:Yeah I haven't heard anything about region locked for tickets, I am sure they dont want to many people buying them just so they can scalp them online though.



    They dont care. They want to have a successful showing where they sell lots of tickets.

    My only fear is that theyre playing in the key. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get to or out of there. Went to a concert there parked in a garage and literally sat in my car an hour to just get out of the garage.


    I am across the pond so to speak, games I go to I will be taking the ferry from Bremerton and back with a nice long walk or a taxi/uber involved lol.
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:59 pm
  • Brett wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    Brett wrote:So does anyone else have an NHL team they have adopted over the years ? If you do are you going to keep them over a new Seattle franchise ? Me personally I have been a St. Louis Blues fan for a long time, long as i can remember really, and they will very quickly become my 2nd fav team once we have a team of our own. Some people may think that is not cool or that it's a shitty move, but I have wanted a team for us since the early 90's and that is why I picked an NHL team to root for. The Blues will always be a team I cheer for unless we are playing eachother and I think it will be nice to maybe have another horse in the race should we not make the playoffs. My only concern about this is that it looks like we would be in the same division unless the NHL moves another team from the Pacific Division.

    So who do you cheer for now ? what do you plan on doing when we finally get a team here in Seattle ?


    I started watching ice hockey during the 2014 Winter Olympics and casually followed NHL for a couple of years (I was more of a Penguins hater than anything. In truth, still am) but I eventually latched onto the Buffalo Sabres. I absolutely will drop them like a hot potato for the Seattle franchise, as I'm a Seattle fan first and foremost. But I'll always have a soft spot for them.

    The NHL to Seattle rumors actually influenced my team selection. I knew if there was even a silver of hope of Seattle getting a team, they would become priority and I'd drop whoever I decided to follow. So I decided that the team I followed had to meet certain criteria:
    -Could not be divisional rival to potential Seattle franchise.
    -Must be towards the bottom of their division. I assumed that an expansion franchise would be bad from the get-go so I wanted to go ahead and condition myself to losing hockey.
    -Must not have any Stanley Cup wins.



    That's a really cool way to pick a team to root for, me being 10 years old in 91-92 area I took a different approach, my name is Brett and there was this really good player named Brett Hull, also I always liked the movie Cujo and their goalie Curtis Joseph's nickname was CUJO. As an aspiring goaltender I always loved his helmet and it looked something like this.

    Image

    I know we will be in the western conference and shouldnt have to worry about being division rivals which is good, and I too will always have a soft spot for the Blues.


    Awesome story on you came to be a Blues fan. That helmet is certified bad arse. I never really was exposed to ice hockey growing up outside of video games (and what few highlights came on TV), but I remember my cousin use to play the hell out of Brett Hull hockey.
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:01 pm
  • Brett wrote:
    What will the team name of the Seattle NHL franchise be?
    Emeralds +400
    Totems +600
    Rainiers +750
    Evergreens +800
    Kraken +700
    Renegades +800
    Sea Lions +800
    Firebirds +1000
    Cougars +1100
    Eagles +1100
    Seals +1200
    Whales +1200
    Sockeyes +1200



    So these are vegas odds on what the team name will be ? I can't access that website from work lol it's blocked.


    Those odds are form Bovada Sportsbook. Also, I appreciate the fact that you're posting on .NET from work. :2thumbs:
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:03 pm
  • seaky12 wrote:
    Brett wrote:
    What will the team name of the Seattle NHL franchise be?
    Emeralds +400
    Totems +600
    Rainiers +750
    Evergreens +800
    Kraken +700
    Renegades +800
    Sea Lions +800
    Firebirds +1000
    Cougars +1100
    Eagles +1100
    Seals +1200
    Whales +1200
    Sockeyes +1200



    So these are vegas odds on what the team name will be ? I can't access that website from work lol it's blocked.


    Those odds are form Bovada Sportsbook. Also, I appreciate the fact that you're posting on .NET from work. :2thumbs:


    Well when all you can think about on a friday is an NHL franchise in Seattle what else can ya do ? There isn't much new news out there and not much discussion going on anywhere but here lol. I wonder what the forums will be like for the NHL team maybe we will just have a dedicated spot here for that stuff.
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:17 pm
  • KK84 wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    KK84 wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    I had season tix to the Rockets for 5-6 years back in the 90's, LOVED it. We went to all the matches, still have the team posters in my garage.

    It'll be interesting to see how the Seattle club offers season tix. I'd love to get half a season, or a block of games, but my guess is those type of packages will only be if they don't sell out of complete season tix.

    So I don't have my hopes up.


    If they run the season ticket drive anything like Vegas did, you should be fine as Vegas offered 11 and 22 game packages along with full season tickets right off the bat.


    Do you have any idea if partial season tickets during the ticket drive would be limited to those that live in region? Assuming they aren't. I'd be interested. I know the NFL allows you to buy season tickets if you're out of state. But I'm already saving for and planning on shelling out a pretty penny for a ticket to the inaugural home game, but partial season tickets may be the better option.


    Not sure. I read quite a bit about the season ticket drive in Vegas, assuming ours would be similar and did not come across anything regarding region limitations.


    Good to know. I'll have to keep an eye out. Thanks!

    Brett wrote:Yeah I haven't heard anything about region locked for tickets, I am sure they dont want to many people buying them just so they can scalp them online though.


    Oh no doubt about that being a concern. Scalpers tend to rain on the parade for everything. Unless I'm mistaken, it seems like I saw prices for the VGK inaugural home game going upwards of $1000-$3000 on Stubhub, so I expect something similar for Seattle. The next question is would the partial tickets include the home opener? Definitely gonna have to keep an eye out.

    gowazzu02 wrote: They dont care. They want to have a successful showing where they sell lots of tickets.

    My only fear is that theyre playing in the key. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get to or out of there. Went to a concert there parked in a garage and literally sat in my car an hour to just get out of the garage.


    I knew the Key was a concern prior to all of this but an hour just to get out of the garage? Geez. It'll probably be ridiculous with a new professional sports team. Hopefully they can figure something out to make it smoother.
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:33 pm
  • Brett wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    Brett wrote:
    What will the team name of the Seattle NHL franchise be?
    Emeralds +400
    Totems +600
    Rainiers +750
    Evergreens +800
    Kraken +700
    Renegades +800
    Sea Lions +800
    Firebirds +1000
    Cougars +1100
    Eagles +1100
    Seals +1200
    Whales +1200
    Sockeyes +1200



    So these are vegas odds on what the team name will be ? I can't access that website from work lol it's blocked.


    Those odds are form Bovada Sportsbook. Also, I appreciate the fact that you're posting on .NET from work. :2thumbs:


    Well when all you can think about on a friday is an NHL franchise in Seattle what else can ya do ? There isn't much new news out there and not much discussion going on anywhere but here lol. I wonder what the forums will be like for the NHL team maybe we will just have a dedicated spot here for that stuff.


    I feel ya on that. This is when it sucks about not personally knowing any other hockey fans because I have no one to talk about it with. My bro-in-law is a casual Penguins fan but that's about it. Everyone else is sick of hearing about it and have no interest. Sucks for them, I guess. Haha.

    I'm not sure what new forums will crop up as a result of this team but I'm monitoring it. I'm sure it won't be far behind after a team name is announced. From what I can tell (from the hockey community as a whole), most tend to congregate in team sub-forums on larger networks like Reddit, HF Boards, HockeyForums.net, etc. rather than individual, dedicated forums. However, there are exceptions. Personally, I look forward to participating in future threads here on .NET and hope to see a separate team-specific forum arise. I'm sure it will.
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:17 pm
  • seaky12 wrote:
    Brett wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    Brett wrote:

    So these are vegas odds on what the team name will be ? I can't access that website from work lol it's blocked.


    Those odds are form Bovada Sportsbook. Also, I appreciate the fact that you're posting on .NET from work. :2thumbs:


    Well when all you can think about on a friday is an NHL franchise in Seattle what else can ya do ? There isn't much new news out there and not much discussion going on anywhere but here lol. I wonder what the forums will be like for the NHL team maybe we will just have a dedicated spot here for that stuff.


    I feel ya on that. This is when it sucks about not personally knowing any other hockey fans because I have no one to talk about it with. My bro-in-law is a casual Penguins fan but that's about it. Everyone else is sick of hearing about it and have no interest. Sucks for them, I guess. Haha.

    I'm not sure what new forums will crop up as a result of this team but I'm monitoring it. I'm sure it won't be far behind after a team name is announced. From what I can tell (from the hockey community as a whole), most tend to congregate in team sub-forums on larger networks like Reddit, HF Boards, HockeyForums.net, etc. rather than individual, dedicated forums. However, there are exceptions. Personally, I look forward to participating in future threads here on .NET and hope to see a separate team-specific forum arise. I'm sure it will.


    One of the things that's really exciting for me is that after the developements over the last couple months, my buddies have all been asking me about rules and what to watch for and have been eager to learn the game in order to support the team once it's here. If the rest of the Seattle area is similar, I see this turning into a hockey town in a big way fast. The first taste of playoff hockey this franchise gets the city will explode.
    Image
    User avatar
    KK84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 871
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm
    Location: Arlington, WA


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:20 pm
  • KK84 wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    Brett wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    Those odds are form Bovada Sportsbook. Also, I appreciate the fact that you're posting on .NET from work. :2thumbs:


    Well when all you can think about on a friday is an NHL franchise in Seattle what else can ya do ? There isn't much new news out there and not much discussion going on anywhere but here lol. I wonder what the forums will be like for the NHL team maybe we will just have a dedicated spot here for that stuff.


    I feel ya on that. This is when it sucks about not personally knowing any other hockey fans because I have no one to talk about it with. My bro-in-law is a casual Penguins fan but that's about it. Everyone else is sick of hearing about it and have no interest. Sucks for them, I guess. Haha.

    I'm not sure what new forums will crop up as a result of this team but I'm monitoring it. I'm sure it won't be far behind after a team name is announced. From what I can tell (from the hockey community as a whole), most tend to congregate in team sub-forums on larger networks like Reddit, HF Boards, HockeyForums.net, etc. rather than individual, dedicated forums. However, there are exceptions. Personally, I look forward to participating in future threads here on .NET and hope to see a separate team-specific forum arise. I'm sure it will.


    One of the things that's really exciting for me is that after the developements over the last couple months, my buddies have all been asking me about rules and what to watch for and have been eager to learn the game in order to support the team once it's here. If the rest of the Seattle area is similar, I see this turning into a hockey town in a big way fast. The first taste of playoff hockey this franchise gets the city will explode.



    Shouldn't be difficult, half of Seattle is from other hockey towns. It will be very interesting to see what kind of interest there is when season tickets go on sale to determine whether or not Seattle is a viable hockey town. Anyone here plan on getting season tickets?
    User avatar
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2324
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:43 pm
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:
    XxXdragonXxX wrote:

    I really like the other 2 and really dont like this one because it looks like Seattle is spelled backwards.



    Looks like a butt fumble waiting to happen.

    That logo is 100+ years old BTW.... 8)


    It looked stupid 100+ years ago to.

    touché.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:39 pm
  • 100 years ago there wasn't enough people here to care :) Now days you would have protests in Seattle promising a boycott and the City Council asking if they needed to have a impact study done and would promise to see it thru if you voted for them.
    Last edited by chris98251 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24368
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:33 pm
  • KK84 wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    Brett wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    Those odds are form Bovada Sportsbook. Also, I appreciate the fact that you're posting on .NET from work. :2thumbs:


    Well when all you can think about on a friday is an NHL franchise in Seattle what else can ya do ? There isn't much new news out there and not much discussion going on anywhere but here lol. I wonder what the forums will be like for the NHL team maybe we will just have a dedicated spot here for that stuff.


    I feel ya on that. This is when it sucks about not personally knowing any other hockey fans because I have no one to talk about it with. My bro-in-law is a casual Penguins fan but that's about it. Everyone else is sick of hearing about it and have no interest. Sucks for them, I guess. Haha.

    I'm not sure what new forums will crop up as a result of this team but I'm monitoring it. I'm sure it won't be far behind after a team name is announced. From what I can tell (from the hockey community as a whole), most tend to congregate in team sub-forums on larger networks like Reddit, HF Boards, HockeyForums.net, etc. rather than individual, dedicated forums. However, there are exceptions. Personally, I look forward to participating in future threads here on .NET and hope to see a separate team-specific forum arise. I'm sure it will.


    One of the things that's really exciting for me is that after the developements over the last couple months, my buddies have all been asking me about rules and what to watch for and have been eager to learn the game in order to support the team once it's here. If the rest of the Seattle area is similar, I see this turning into a hockey town in a big way fast. The first taste of playoff hockey this franchise gets the city will explode.


    I have no doubts that Seattle will become a great hockey city once the puck drops. I'm glad to hear your buddies are already trying to get in on it. Honestly, this this is why it sucks that the NHL is skipping the Winter Olympics. That is what introduced me to the sport and got me hooked. At least the Stanley Cup Playoffs isn't too far off.
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:07 am
  • Another day at the office... another day in Seattle without NHL hockey down who knows how many are left.
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:17 am
  • Brett wrote:Another day at the office... another day in Seattle without NHL hockey down who knows how many are left.


    Hopefully not many!

    Does anyone know when we will get 100% confirmation?
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3151
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:28 am
  • We are still waiting for them to submit the 10 million dollar application and have it be approved. Sounded like on Jan 27th that they thought the app would be in very soon.
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:31 am
  • seaky12 wrote:
    KK84 wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    Brett wrote:
    Well when all you can think about on a friday is an NHL franchise in Seattle what else can ya do ? There isn't much new news out there and not much discussion going on anywhere but here lol. I wonder what the forums will be like for the NHL team maybe we will just have a dedicated spot here for that stuff.


    I feel ya on that. This is when it sucks about not personally knowing any other hockey fans because I have no one to talk about it with. My bro-in-law is a casual Penguins fan but that's about it. Everyone else is sick of hearing about it and have no interest. Sucks for them, I guess. Haha.

    I'm not sure what new forums will crop up as a result of this team but I'm monitoring it. I'm sure it won't be far behind after a team name is announced. From what I can tell (from the hockey community as a whole), most tend to congregate in team sub-forums on larger networks like Reddit, HF Boards, HockeyForums.net, etc. rather than individual, dedicated forums. However, there are exceptions. Personally, I look forward to participating in future threads here on .NET and hope to see a separate team-specific forum arise. I'm sure it will.


    One of the things that's really exciting for me is that after the developements over the last couple months, my buddies have all been asking me about rules and what to watch for and have been eager to learn the game in order to support the team once it's here. If the rest of the Seattle area is similar, I see this turning into a hockey town in a big way fast. The first taste of playoff hockey this franchise gets the city will explode.


    I have no doubts that Seattle will become a great hockey city once the puck drops. I'm glad to hear your buddies are already trying to get in on it. Honestly, this this is why it sucks that the NHL is skipping the Winter Olympics. That is what introduced me to the sport and got me hooked. At least the Stanley Cup Playoffs isn't too far off.




    I have no doubt Seattle will show out big for the NHL. Alot of transplants from other areas, close to Canada, Also I mean look at the Sounders they sell out Century Link when given the chance. The population is booming, there is alot of wealth (I hear hockey is an expensive gate and they make alot of the team revenue from tickets unlike other sports with lucrative tv deals) All signs point to success.

    Heck the fact the draft rules will get us competitive is icing on the cake. Playoff beards for everyone! haha
    User avatar
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1653
    Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:32 am


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:41 am
  • Brett wrote:We are still waiting for them to submit the 10 million dollar application and have it be approved. Sounded like on Jan 27th that they thought the app would be in very soon.


    Excellent! Thanks.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3151
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:06 am

Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:10 am

Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 am
  • seaky12 wrote:
    You may find this of interest: http://www.lasvegassportsbetting.com/20 ... 25342.html

    What will the team name of the Seattle NHL franchise be?
    Emeralds +400
    Totems +600
    Rainiers +750
    Evergreens +800
    Kraken +700
    Renegades +800
    Sea Lions +800
    Firebirds +1000
    Cougars +1100
    Eagles +1100
    Seals +1200
    Whales +1200
    Sockeyes +1200



    Interesting.... so this is from the other hockey/arena thread.

    twisted_steel2 wrote:http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/22180319/nhl-pieces-falling-place-seattle-expansion-franchise-bid

    Last week, DetroitHockey.net reported that someone who apparently works for OVG registered 38 website domains with 13 possible team names: Cougars, Eagles, Emeralds, Evergreens, Firebirds, Kraken, Rainiers, Renegades, Sea Lions, Seals, Sockeyes, Totems and Whales. The team's potential name has become one of the hottest topics in town, igniting a mad dash for rights.


    That looks like the same list, right? An OVG employee(edit: actually a lawyer employed by OVG) registered all those domain names mid January. Hhhmmm. 8)


    https://www.detroithockey.net/news/2018 ... ns-kraken/

    By my count, 38 domains representing 13 different possible names were registered under the name of Christina Song. Ms. Song, according to her LinkedIn profile, is General Counsel at Oak View Group, who won the bid to redevelop Seattle’s Key Arena on December 4. The domains were registered via an email address for a lawyer at Gibson Dunn. That firm assisted Oak View Group in the Key Arena bid process.
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6659
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:15 pm
  • If we are competitive early on, the Van/Sea could be one of the best rivalry ever for a Seattle based pro team.

    We love our teams, but really, we don't experience a close by rivalry that and especially the east coast cities experience. We just saw one.. the SB, Boston and Philly are like the Hatfields and McCoys... they are even competitive about who's city is dirtier..lol.
    User avatar
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2324
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:39 am
  • Brett wrote:Another day at the office... another day in Seattle without NHL hockey down who knows how many are left.


    Too many. But in the mean time: Cheers! :happydrunks:
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:45 am
  • gowazzu02 wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    KK84 wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    I feel ya on that. This is when it sucks about not personally knowing any other hockey fans because I have no one to talk about it with. My bro-in-law is a casual Penguins fan but that's about it. Everyone else is sick of hearing about it and have no interest. Sucks for them, I guess. Haha.

    I'm not sure what new forums will crop up as a result of this team but I'm monitoring it. I'm sure it won't be far behind after a team name is announced. From what I can tell (from the hockey community as a whole), most tend to congregate in team sub-forums on larger networks like Reddit, HF Boards, HockeyForums.net, etc. rather than individual, dedicated forums. However, there are exceptions. Personally, I look forward to participating in future threads here on .NET and hope to see a separate team-specific forum arise. I'm sure it will.


    One of the things that's really exciting for me is that after the developements over the last couple months, my buddies have all been asking me about rules and what to watch for and have been eager to learn the game in order to support the team once it's here. If the rest of the Seattle area is similar, I see this turning into a hockey town in a big way fast. The first taste of playoff hockey this franchise gets the city will explode.


    I have no doubts that Seattle will become a great hockey city once the puck drops. I'm glad to hear your buddies are already trying to get in on it. Honestly, this this is why it sucks that the NHL is skipping the Winter Olympics. That is what introduced me to the sport and got me hooked. At least the Stanley Cup Playoffs isn't too far off.




    I have no doubt Seattle will show out big for the NHL. Alot of transplants from other areas, close to Canada, Also I mean look at the Sounders they sell out Century Link when given the chance. The population is booming, there is alot of wealth (I hear hockey is an expensive gate and they make alot of the team revenue from tickets unlike other sports with lucrative tv deals) All signs point to success.

    Heck the fact the draft rules will get us competitive is icing on the cake. Playoff beards for everyone! haha


    Agreed. The city is riiipe for ice hockey right now and has all the makings of a fantastic hockey city. After all, there is a reason the NHL is foaming at the mouth and wanting into Seattle. That said, I may have to settle for playoff mutton chops otherwise I'll have a playoff neck beard. Haha. But I've already started growing lettuce for the inaugural season.
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:55 am
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    You may find this of interest: http://www.lasvegassportsbetting.com/20 ... 25342.html

    What will the team name of the Seattle NHL franchise be?
    Emeralds +400
    Totems +600
    Rainiers +750
    Evergreens +800
    Kraken +700
    Renegades +800
    Sea Lions +800
    Firebirds +1000
    Cougars +1100
    Eagles +1100
    Seals +1200
    Whales +1200
    Sockeyes +1200



    Interesting.... so this is from the other hockey/arena thread.

    twisted_steel2 wrote:http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/22180319/nhl-pieces-falling-place-seattle-expansion-franchise-bid

    Last week, DetroitHockey.net reported that someone who apparently works for OVG registered 38 website domains with 13 possible team names: Cougars, Eagles, Emeralds, Evergreens, Firebirds, Kraken, Rainiers, Renegades, Sea Lions, Seals, Sockeyes, Totems and Whales. The team's potential name has become one of the hottest topics in town, igniting a mad dash for rights.


    That looks like the same list, right? An OVG employee(edit: actually a lawyer employed by OVG) registered all those domain names mid January. Hhhmmm. 8)


    https://www.detroithockey.net/news/2018 ... ns-kraken/

    By my count, 38 domains representing 13 different possible names were registered under the name of Christina Song. Ms. Song, according to her LinkedIn profile, is General Counsel at Oak View Group, who won the bid to redevelop Seattle’s Key Arena on December 4. The domains were registered via an email address for a lawyer at Gibson Dunn. That firm assisted Oak View Group in the Key Arena bid process.


    I wonder what it all means? :D

    Also, let's not forget this: NHL owns Seattle Metropolitans trademark in Canada but not in United States

    Granted some young entrepreneur currently owns the trademark in the U.S., however, I'd imagine he is going to get a nice payday and we are getting some sweet throwback merch (though the guy that owns the trademark currently sells some metros gear)
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:14 am
  • Bobblehead wrote:If we are competitive early on, the Van/Sea could be one of the best rivalry ever for a Seattle based pro team.

    We love our teams, but really, we don't experience a close by rivalry that and especially the east coast cities experience. We just saw one.. the SB, Boston and Philly are like the Hatfields and McCoys... they are even competitive about who's city is dirtier..lol.


    Speaking of the Hatfields and McCoys, I reside in Pike county, KY. But I digress.

    I anticipate the rivalry with Vancouver to be intense. On that note, I kind of wish Portland would also get a team just to see the Cascadia cup on ice. It'd be insane to see Sea/Van/Por match-ups in NHL. Pipe dream.
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:21 am
  • I am way ahead of the game here l think, but playoff hockey will be so much fun. I haven't ever got to go to a mariners playoff series but I remember the Tacoma Rockets (WHL in the early 90's) Playoff runs were so much fun. Multipul games at home against the same team will be lots of fun for sure. Gottal love Seahawks playoff football at home but there is something about a series of games that is very captivating.
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:52 am
  • seaky12 wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:If we are competitive early on, the Van/Sea could be one of the best rivalry ever for a Seattle based pro team.

    We love our teams, but really, we don't experience a close by rivalry that and especially the east coast cities experience. We just saw one.. the SB, Boston and Philly are like the Hatfields and McCoys... they are even competitive about who's city is dirtier..lol.


    Speaking of the Hatfields and McCoys, I reside in Pike county, KY. But I digress.

    I anticipate the rivalry with Vancouver to be intense. On that note, I kind of wish Portland would also get a team just to see the Cascadia cup on ice. It'd be insane to see Sea/Van/Por match-ups in NHL. Pipe dream.


    Does Paul Allen just not want hockey? Surely the Moda Center is state of the art. Would he not let other owners use the arena and split the profits?

    Can Portland support 2 winter sport leagues?
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:09 pm
  • It worked for Soccer.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24368
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:11 pm
  • Seattle Stevedores?
    0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
    User avatar
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4090
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:41 pm
  • Brett wrote:I am way ahead of the game here l think, but playoff hockey will be so much fun. I haven't ever got to go to a mariners playoff series but I remember the Tacoma Rockets (WHL in the early 90's) Playoff runs were so much fun. Multipul games at home against the same team will be lots of fun for sure. Gottal love Seahawks playoff football at home but there is something about a series of games that is very captivating.


    Hopefully Seattle can make some noise early on and make a run at the playoffs. That'll be insane. Personally, I can't wait to pack a bar and take it in.

    I agree about a series of games being captivating. It is fun to watch and usually boils down to the best team winning. But on the other hand, single elimination is alluring because anything can happen and it is nerve wracking.
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:01 pm
  • seaky12 wrote:
    Brett wrote:I am way ahead of the game here l think, but playoff hockey will be so much fun. I haven't ever got to go to a mariners playoff series but I remember the Tacoma Rockets (WHL in the early 90's) Playoff runs were so much fun. Multipul games at home against the same team will be lots of fun for sure. Gottal love Seahawks playoff football at home but there is something about a series of games that is very captivating.


    Hopefully Seattle can make some noise early on and make a run at the playoffs. That'll be insane. Personally, I can't wait to pack a bar and take it in.

    I agree about a series of games being captivating. It is fun to watch and usually boils down to the best team winning. But on the other hand, single elimination is alluring because anything can happen and it is nerve wracking.


    In my opinion, there is nothing in sports that compares to OT in a game 7 of a nhl playoff series. Nerve wracking would be a severe understatement.
    Image
    User avatar
    KK84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 871
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm
    Location: Arlington, WA


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:02 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:If we are competitive early on, the Van/Sea could be one of the best rivalry ever for a Seattle based pro team.

    We love our teams, but really, we don't experience a close by rivalry that and especially the east coast cities experience. We just saw one.. the SB, Boston and Philly are like the Hatfields and McCoys... they are even competitive about who's city is dirtier..lol.


    Speaking of the Hatfields and McCoys, I reside in Pike county, KY. But I digress.

    I anticipate the rivalry with Vancouver to be intense. On that note, I kind of wish Portland would also get a team just to see the Cascadia cup on ice. It'd be insane to see Sea/Van/Por match-ups in NHL. Pipe dream.


    Does Paul Allen just not want hockey? Surely the Moda Center is state of the art. Would he not let other owners use the arena and split the profits?

    Can Portland support 2 winter sport leagues?


    Honestly, I'm not sure what the deal is with Portland. The Moda Center is, as you said, state of the art. It already has an ice rink. If you recall, it was rumored a few years ago that the Coyotes could relocate to Portland, and those rumors reoccurred last year.

    The real question is what does the future landscape of the NHL look like? Articles are already popping up about a possible 34 team league not being out of the realm of possibility, so expand to Houston and Quebec. And now consider the possible relocation candidates: Coyotes/Flames/Panthers/Senators. Who knows? (though I'd assume the chance of relocation for two Canadian team are slim to none. Mainly included them based on recent rumblings from the owners).
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:06 pm
  • KK84 wrote:
    seaky12 wrote:
    Brett wrote:I am way ahead of the game here l think, but playoff hockey will be so much fun. I haven't ever got to go to a mariners playoff series but I remember the Tacoma Rockets (WHL in the early 90's) Playoff runs were so much fun. Multipul games at home against the same team will be lots of fun for sure. Gottal love Seahawks playoff football at home but there is something about a series of games that is very captivating.


    Hopefully Seattle can make some noise early on and make a run at the playoffs. That'll be insane. Personally, I can't wait to pack a bar and take it in.

    I agree about a series of games being captivating. It is fun to watch and usually boils down to the best team winning. But on the other hand, single elimination is alluring because anything can happen and it is nerve wracking.


    In my opinion, there is nothing in sports that compares to OT in a game 7 of a nhl playoff series. Nerve wracking would be a severe understatement.


    Oh I'm in agreement with you 100% on that. I guess I kinda stuck my foot in my mouth in the way I worded that. But yeah, there is nothing like OT in game 7 during the NHL playoffs. The drama is built up from the previous games, and now that situation? Absolutely nothing compares. In addition to teams bringing everything they got, game 7 OT is why I always tell people to watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs before throwing in the towel on ice hockey. The best part? It usually happens 3-4 times per playoffs. Or it has since I've been watching anyways.

    Though I will admit single-elimination is why I love NCAA basketball. Always fun watching the Cinderella teams take on the big dawgs and the tight game situations.
    Last edited by ballhawks12 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:30 pm
  • First, the arena must be downtown Seattle. Must not make the mistake of other cities that located in the suburbs and are rueing the decision.

    Second, I imagine an outdoor "Winter Classic" at the CLink would be epic! Canucks vs Seattle in front of 70,000 rabid fans.
    User avatar
    Palmegranite
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 312
    Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:53 am


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:16 am
  • Palmegranite wrote:First, the arena must be downtown Seattle. Must not make the mistake of other cities that located in the suburbs and are rueing the decision.

    Second, I imagine an outdoor "Winter Classic" at the CLink would be epic! Canucks vs Seattle in front of 70,000 rabid fans.



    ^^^^^^^ THIS, I was thinking about this the other day, man it would be amazing. This thing is not moving fast enough for me at all, I need more info and something to talk about NOW lol.
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:43 am
  • Palmegranite wrote:First, the arena must be downtown Seattle. Must not make the mistake of other cities that located in the suburbs and are rueing the decision.

    Second, I imagine an outdoor "Winter Classic" at the CLink would be epic! Canucks vs Seattle in front of 70,000 rabid fans.



    Doubt that ever happens. Nothing says winter classic quite like 40 and a downpour....
    User avatar
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1653
    Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:32 am


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:33 am
  • Would Safeco not be better for the winter classic?- roof, 48,000 size etc
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1242
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:39 am
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Would Safeco not be better for the winter classic?- roof, 48,000 size etc



    Now you're thinking!
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:17 pm
  • Mariners may want a portion of parking, ticket sales, merchandising concessions, and make sure nobody uses the Alley / street that the Ports says is essential to park in as well.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24368
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:35 pm
  • gowazzu02 wrote:
    Palmegranite wrote:First, the arena must be downtown Seattle. Must not make the mistake of other cities that located in the suburbs and are rueing the decision.

    Second, I imagine an outdoor "Winter Classic" at the CLink would be epic! Canucks vs Seattle in front of 70,000 rabid fans.



    Doubt that ever happens. Nothing says winter classic quite like 40 and a downpour....


    What was it they dubbed the Winter Classic a couple of years due to the threat of rain? Wetter Classic? lol
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    ballhawks12
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am
    Location: Kentucky


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:59 am
  • Cue up the Jeopardy music while we wait for something new to happen......
    Last edited by Brett on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:32 am
  • chris98251 wrote:Mariners may want a portion of parking, ticket sales, merchandising concessions, and make sure nobody uses the Alley / street that the Ports says is essential to park in as well.

    They’ll get nothing and have to like it. They will still be pissed (privately behind the scenes) that there is another team in town competing for the sports dollar. They’ll have to put on a phony smile publicly as they’ve stated all along the ONLY problem they had was the location of the arena by the 2 stadiums, and since the new arena will be at the Seattle Center it takes the ammo away from their argument. My advice to them is shut up and put a better product on the field.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23388
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:22 am
  • I just found this today, probably my favorite Metro's concept art so far. Love the sonics colors instead of the typical green, blue, and grey. So I would like to know what you all think of this, and if you can find some concept art that you like please post it up so we can discuss it !


    Image
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:34 am
  • Brett wrote:I just found this today, probably my favorite Metro's concept art so far. Love the sonics colors instead of the typical green, blue, and grey. So I would like to know what you all think of this, and if you can find some concept art that you like please post it up so we can discuss it !


    Image



    SuperSonic's colors.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24368
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: NHL Seattle Hockey club
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:38 am
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Brett wrote:I just found this today, probably my favorite Metro's concept art so far. Love the sonics colors instead of the typical green, blue, and grey. So I would like to know what you all think of this, and if you can find some concept art that you like please post it up so we can discuss it !


    Image



    SuperSonic's colors.


    I'll call em the sonics if I want to thx .... :)
    Brett
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm


PreviousNext


It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests