Classy Move Rangers.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
:thumbdown: :141847_bnono:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/902286991504617473[/tweet]

gowazzu02

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":r1f4ro0w said:
Sorry Rangers, I guess we'll have to plan out the next Hurricane to match your schedule :roll:

Meh, I get it. You have to think about your fans. So you do switch series. You have fans that bought tickets to the future games, that made plans, maybe this is their only game they attend all year. Maybe theyre traveling in from far away. Maybe maybe maybe.....

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Meh. Not a big deal to me.

Its not like the Astros players are displaced flood victims, they're a baseball team looking for a place to play a game. The Rangers would have to turn a 9 game road trip into a 12 game road trip to end the season when theyre in the middle of a wildcard battle. There's no reason to put your team into a worse position to help your rivals out

Yeah they're gonna look bad because everyone should help Houston however they can, but I dont extend that to baseball teams. Thwy have the resources to help themselves and find somewhere else to play.

Call me when the Rangers refuse to house actuall flood victims instead of a bunch of rival millionaires looking to play a baseball game.