Say goodbye to 'The Safe'.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'm fine with it not being named Safceo Field anymore. It's not like we won a lot under that name.

I've heard people float the name of "Starucks Grounds," which I want no part of because of Howard Schultz. Got to think the front runners will be Starbucks or Amazon.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1tptr2zg said:
I'm fine with it not being named Safceo Field anymore. It's not like we won a lot under that name.

I've heard people float the name of "Starucks Grounds," which I want no part of because of Howard Schultz. Got to think the front runners will be Starbucks or Amazon.
I agree with you. I'm not too upset with no more Safeco.

I think something coffee related would be ok. Despite the Schultz connection and Starbucks not being great coffee, it could work. Maybe.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seattle City Council or the Seattle Times or Port of Seattle Field. They are in the Mariners hip pocket anyway.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Hope its Amazon. Something like Prime Field, wouldn't shock me if it's T-Mobile though given they are Bellevue based and already involved a lot with MLB.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":3u06mfrj said:
Seattle City Council or the Seattle Times or Port of Seattle Field. They are in the Mariners hip pocket anyway.

Hmmm....Port Field....

Latest posts