Big Weekend For Seattle Sports

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
M's are 1.5 GB of the Wildcard with 4 games remaining.

Stanford vs UW on primetime Friday night. Arguably the biggest Husky football game in over a decade.

Seahawks take on the Jets Sunday. Every Seahawk game is big.

Hopefully after the weekend the M's will be in the playoffs, UW will have won, and the Seahawks will be 3-1 going into the bye week.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Prime time?What channel?I cannot miss that..I'd love it to be a Seattle winning weekend

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
IndyHawk":6oyrd09e said:
Prime time?What channel?I cannot miss that..I'd love it to be a Seattle winning weekend

ESPN 6pm PST.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
This Oregonian is rooting for the seahawks and huskies. Couldn't care less about the mariners, or baseball in general.

Hawker

Reaction score
Also: if you are a golf fan, Ryan Moore (Tacoma guy) is playing on the U.S. team in the Ryder Cup. Cougs take on the Ducks as well this weekend (Ducks look beatable, I hope).

Friday-Saturday-Sunday are going to be crazy good sports around here.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Don't forget MLS. Seattle @ Vancouver on Sunday. The Sounders are in the final playoff spot with 4 games left, trying to avoid missing the playoffs for the first time in their MLS history.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Thanks for the posts. I guess this weekend is even bigger for Seattle sports than I thought!

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Mariners are 2 back. not 1.5

M's need to win the remaining 3 and hope that either Baltimore or Toronto go 1-2. Forcing a playoff for the wildcard playin game. Detroit plays in here somewhere too. they are only 1 game back.

Oh and I hope Stanford beats UW by 30

Uncle Si

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2tlp3h1f said:

M's need to win the remaining 3 and hope that either Baltimore or Toronto go 1-2. Forcing a playoff for the wildcard playin game. Detroit plays in here somewhere too. they are only 1 game back.

Rousing post..

should probably check the post date before critiquing the information provided.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2rx0sidx said:
gowazzu02":2rx0sidx said:

Rousing post..

should probably check the post date before critiquing the information provided.

IF you think thats critique you should check out the hawks board after a loss..... I was merely providing up to the minute updates. With scenarios.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Impressive win the Huskies. Peterson totally down plays the significance of playing a Top-10 team.

Jake Browning mentions in his post-game interview that the OL and DL are not suppose to read the media clippings about how "dominant" the Stanford OL/DL was compared to UW and kind of smirks at the game results.