How bout them Lumberjacks????

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Watched the entire game. Two teams were exact clones of each other. SFA can go far in this tournament based on their toughness and style of play. I watch a ton of college hoops, and they handled WVU's press and havoc better than any teams I've ever seen.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":33z00kqr said:
Watched the entire game. Two teams were exact clones of each other. SFA can go far in this tournament based on their toughness and style of play. I watch a ton of college hoops, and they handled WVU's press and havoc better than any teams I've ever seen.

My daughter is working on her Masters at SFA.
Our expectations aren't high for them so this has been really exciting so far.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
pmedic920":2y7iv83l said:
Hawk-Lock":2y7iv83l said:

My daughter is working on her Masters at SFA.
Our expectations aren't high for them so this has been really exciting so far.

Well she has a lot to be excited about. Personally I think SFA beats the winner of ND/Michigan.

Btw I really enjoyed the segment about Huggins' and Underwood's friendship and how they coached together at Kansas St. Very cool.

mistaowen

Reaction score
this tournament was meant to be upset city. the safe bets were kansas and michigan state, already 1/2

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Can't disagree.

Was cool to see them in the mix though.
They have an up and coming program. This showing should gain them some well needed support.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Heart-breaking loss. Was really hoping SFA would advance. Luck was with the Fighting Irish today.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Sure seemed like the ND player traveled before missing the shot that was then put back in. That said SFA still had chances to win that game if they just score ones in the last minute.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Rest of the NBA is gonna be stupid and let Walkup land with the Warriors or Spurs. I can see it now.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
kobebryant":1ryj5oh5 said:
Rest of the NBA is gonna be stupid and let Walkup land with the Warriors or Spurs. I can see it now.

I'd love to see go to a team that has a chance of winning.
He seems to be a good dude and has worked his ass off at SFA.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Agreed about Walkup. I doubt he gets drafted, but I could see a team like the Spurs signing him and him thriving in their system as a role player.

On a side note, Brad Underwood should be a hot name for coaching vacancies.