NHL Seattle Hockey club

DJrmb

Reaction score
Some potential logo's put out by the official NHLSeattle_ twitter account:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NHLSeattle_/status/981360095282937856[/tweet]

Looks like they are definitely going to have green as a color. None of these really "pop" for me, but the buck is kind of cool as is the one with the propeller.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DJrmb":2qazomcj said:

Looks like they are definitely going to have green as a color. None of these really "pop" for me, but the buck is kind of cool as is the one with the propeller.
Love the last one, the sock eye.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3scnvth0 said:
DJrmb":3scnvth0 said:

The tentacle curled around the trident to form an "S" is pretty cool.

ShyCheetah

Reaction score
For those that havnt noticed, Vegas Knights won the Pacific division title in their first year heading into the playoffs. Wow. Seattle will likely have the same expansion draft rules as Vegas. Btw you will be in the same division most likely.

Shy

OP
OP
Bobblehead

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Ruminator":2xjtynw1 said:
Sports Hernia":2xjtynw1 said:
DJrmb":2xjtynw1 said:

The tentacle curled around the trident to form an "S" is pretty cool.

I like the prop.. but instead of brown in each and everyone of them, it could be a vivid red and it would look a whole lot better IMHO. The brown and green, just reeks of a big yawn.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Tod Lieweke to be the new president of the team. Going by his history he's a sharp operator.

Hopefully that means the team is announced soon.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Bobblehead":19a6dug5 said:
I like the prop.. but instead of brown in each and everyone of them, it could be a vivid red and it would look a whole lot better IMHO. The brown and green, just reeks of a big yawn.

Honestly I think you gotta stay away from a red and green combo. No one wants to look like they're celebrating Christmas 24/7.

The Totems has really been growing on me. I'd like them to stick with the Metros or another name that has roots in Seattle, even if there are some naming rights issues that need to be resolved.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":3bnge15z said:
Bobblehead":3bnge15z said:

Honestly I think you gotta stay away from a red and green combo. No one wants to look like they're celebrating Christmas 24/7.

The Totems has really been growing on me. I'd like them to stick with the Metros or another name that has roots in Seattle, even if there are some naming rights issues that need to be resolved.

Yeah I think you gotta stay with the blue, green and grays, like the Hawks and Sounders..........and I'd be shocked if it wasn't the Totems. That seems to be the name I keep hearing.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Stoked to see the Seattle Kraken.

Starting to learn the rules of hockey finally. So much better in person imo.

ShyCheetah

Reaction score
Vegas Knights sweep Kings in round 1. First expansion club to win its first ever playoff tilt. If Seattle can pull a Vegas then your mayor may be right about calling out Vancouver.

Shy.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Same expansion rules for Seattle too. But the rest of the league is going to be way more wise the 2nd time around. McPhee did a masterful job with that roster.

Vegas also has a distinct home ice (see: night before) advantage that Seattle, or anyone else for that matter, doesn't.

ShyCheetah

Reaction score
I havnt been following the playoffs but i heard on the radio about Snoops hockey 101 vids. Very informative for those not versed in hockey culture. They are on youtube. As a long time hockey fan and Canuck even i learned a few things. I would never wear lip lettuce. Lol

Shy

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":nqv6c51r said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/NHLSeattle_/status/988980000505278465[/tweet]
The NHL has loved Seattle for a long time. Seattle (the city) hasn’t loved the NHL until recently.
I cannot wait until the NHL is here!!!!!