49ers Bathroom Brawl in Levi's stadium

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
At least we know now why they arent in their seats, all the action is in the bathrooms.

Nice to see their fans emulating their role models.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ug.

I had hoped we'd escaped the thugs.

Both guys arrested have been arrested a combined 13 times and neither was a Season Ticket holder. Good news is they won't be coming to a game again.

Marvin49

Reaction score
kobebryant":18em10ke said:
How is that in any way considered to be hilarious?

Gotta agree.

One of those guys might have brain damage.

How is that in any way funny?

WendellWent

Reaction score
Marvin49":30f5aqjg said:
Ug.

Both guys arrested have been arrested a combined 13 times and neither was a Season Ticket holder. Good news is they won't be coming to a game again.

Hanging red out of his pocket, and look at his laces. He is repping.

Marvin49

Reaction score
WendellWent":2heaq4bh said:
Marvin49":2heaq4bh said:
Ug.

I don't doubt it on the guy who threw the first punch. I don't think so on the other guy tho.

byau

Reaction score
hawker84":17hhms0z said:
Anyone who finds that type of behavior funny has some serious growing up to do.

+1

The fans involved have growing up to do. Those who find it amusing or entertaining are the same, like being there in person and egging on the fight.

WendellWent

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ee2j7lm said:
WendellWent":3ee2j7lm said:
Marvin49":3ee2j7lm said:
Ug.

I don't doubt it on the guy who threw the first punch. I don't think so on the other guy tho.

This isn't a 49er thing, lots of places have these problems. Alcohol and aggression plus lots of people always sparks some fights. Too bad it had to happen at Levi's, hopefully the guilty parties are prosecuted swiftly and the injured parties heal quickly.

Just goes to show the hypocritical nature of the NFL, up in arms about domestic violence yet refusing to look at their alcohol policies in the stadiums.

Brahn

Reaction score
WendellWent":1d98izcu said:
Marvin49":1d98izcu said:
WendellWent":1d98izcu said:
Marvin49":1d98izcu said:
Ug.

This isn't a 49er thing, lots of places have these problems. Alcohol and aggression plus lots of people always sparks some fights. Too bad it had to happen at Levi's, hopefully the guilty parties are prosecuted swiftly and the injured parties heal quickly.

Just goes to show the hypocritical nature of the NFL, up in arms about domestic violence yet refusing to look at their alcohol policies in the stadiums.

The good old Niners battle cry of "Everyone else does it"

Yet everyone else fails to have a quality video like this.

Did "Above Reproach" Change into "Act like Coach"?

kobebryant

Reaction score
Marvin49":24o4loxh said:
Ug.

As a reasonable person whose sports allegiance lies with your rivals; you should know that by no means do I paint any members of any fan-base with a broad brush due to the acts of a few. People are generally good; Hawks and 49ers fans included. Heck, I'm a Canucks fan, watched that city burn from my grad school apartment and was disgusted.

Jville

Reaction score
So ....... does this video resolve the mystery as to what and where Levi Stadium fans go and do during half time and on into the third quarter?

Marvin49

Reaction score
kobebryant":1wzu03nq said:
Marvin49":1wzu03nq said:
Ug.

As a reasonable person whose sports allegiance lies with your rivals; you should know that by no means do I paint any members of any fan-base with a broad brush due to the acts of a few. People are generally good; Hawks and 49ers fans included. Heck, I'm a Canucks fan, watched that city burn from my grad school apartment and was disgusted.

I wasn't suggesting otherwise. :D

This was a problem in recent years at the 'stick as ticket prices remained stagnant and the team sucked. Historically Niner fans were more the wine and cheese crowd than the 'banger crowd.

I had hoped that "element" had been priced out of the building. Might still be and this is an isolated incident. Remains to be seen.

Msfann

Reaction score
Nobody thinks its funny that someone got hurt. I think the laughs are more at it happening in SF (SF home game) when SF fans already have a reputation for doing crap like this.

Its more like "Haha it followed you to the new stadium".

Latest posts