Mike Glennon is a damn good QB

ivotuk

Reaction score
We saw that last year in Seattle when he took his team to a 21-0 lead. It blew my mind that Lovie Smith named McCown a starter over him as there is no comparison in talent. Well that has changed, this week Lovie compared Glennon's ability to move in the pocket and make great throws across is body to Michael Vick.

Let's be clear, he's not comparing their mobility, but his pocket presence and throwing.

Yet another elite QB from NC State, QB U.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ed-to-vick

Maulbert

Reaction score
ivotuk":3qlqtme1 said:
We saw that last year in Seattle when he took his team to a 21-0 lead. It blew my mind that Lovie Smith named McCown a starter over him as there is no comparison in talent. Well that has changed, this week Lovie compared Glennon's ability to move in the pocket and make great throws across is body to Michael Vick.

Let's be clear, he's not comparing their mobility, but his pocket presence and throwing.

I like Glennon, and I will certainly say he has potential to be elite, but he is not elite right now, just good. Elite gets thrown around too much.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ivotuk":i30k0e5o said:

Ya I was suprised when he wasnt the starter at the begining of the year...I thought he did a pretty good job last year

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Glennon and Foles are very similar QB's, tall, rangy and can make all the throws...........both can be good NFL QB's.

The only difference is Foles has been in a much more stable environment with a coach that has given him his full support, unlike Glennon who's been on a dysfunctional team since he was drafted.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Should have never lost his job to McCown. Glennon deserves a real shot to start, he's got a lot of talent.

getnasty

Reaction score
Not sure why so many people love Glennon so much, he's not bad but he's far from great. I wouldn't want him as my franchise quarterback if i was a Bucs fan and he sure as hell doesn't scare me one bit as a Seahawks fan. People sure do love him though.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Glennon is a legit NFL starter.

Terrific player. Smart, shifty, accurate. Good arm strength. Poise, character. It's incredible he wasn't crowned the starter as soon as Lovie Smith entered the building. What a totally ridiculous situation.

He proved he was ready last year. He's showing it again now. He'll be good for some time.

Latest posts