Both sacks on 3rd down

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Were the results of piss poor playcalls by Bevell. Now they got momentum and get the ball first next half! This is why you have to step on teams throats!

getnasty

Reaction score
Russell needs to handle the blitz better both sack were on blitzes.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":574b9uuv said:
Were the results of piss poor playcalls by Bevell. Now they got momentum and get the ball first next half! This is why you have to step on teams throats!
But, I was told our offense does not, in fact, merely play to not lose. You have to be wrong.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":21d44w4n said:
I said before this game... that I wanted to see 4 or 5 games out of the Seahawks before I was ready to crown them... and people jumped on me, and gave me all kinds of crap.

What I see is a talented team, once again, reminiscent of 2012, lacking an elite pass rush - and prone to mental mistakes and breakdowns due to lack of focus.

This is not a Superbowl winning team, this is not a division winning team (in the NFC West anyway). This is an 11-5 wildcard, done in the divisional round team right now.
Disagree!

mikeak

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":30qvkm4v said:
I said before this game... that I wanted to see 4 or 5 games out of the Seahawks before I was ready to crown them... and people jumped on me, and gave me all kinds of crap.

What I see is a talented team, once again, reminiscent of 2012, lacking an elite pass rush - and prone to mental mistakes and breakdowns due to lack of focus.

This is not a Superbowl winning team, this is not a division winning team (in the NFC West anyway). This is an 11-5 wildcard, done in the divisional round team right now.

Nice out "right now"

There is no team looking like a Super Bowl winning team right now IMHO. So instead of saying that we don't look perfect tell me one team that looks good enough to win it all RIGHT NOW

Smellyman

Reaction score
last sack was smart, try a quick safe pass if not there, keep the clock running and go down.

Can you tell us what routes were run and why it wasn't smart?

that was after a TO too, lots of input on that call, Pete, RW, Bevell, Cable. I guess they are all dumb?

kearly

Reaction score
The pass rush looks way better than 2012's. Though they might actually finish with the same number of sacks.

Treghc

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1usiklzj said:

Why wouldn't it be the o-line's fault for not protecting?
Why wouldn't it be Wilson's fault for not calling the proper coverage adjustments or audibling to another play before the snap?

HHawk121

Reaction score
It was obvious WAS was bringing the blitz on 3rd down every time. Hard count and/or screens / 1-3 step drops should have been used. But that's just me.