Patriots vs Bengals

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I see it's quiet on this game..I think it's safe to say I saw this one coming..Patriots are just beating them up on both lines..It's not over by far but I can't see NE jacking this one off..

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The NFL is doing all they can to make it competitive but the fact is when Dalton plays against the big boys he gets schooled. New England is pissed and making a statement for when it gets real just like usual.

Polaris

Reaction score
Boy oh boy, easy to see now that the Bengals were really, really, overrated. Did you see the SNF snippet of how effective the Bengal's defense against QB Rating was?

Of course it's now easy to see that Locker, Flacco, and Ryan aren't exactly a murder's row. Looks like Cincy got inflated by playing the "sisters of the poor" themselves.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
so the same play against us was ruled an incomplete pass, but for the patriots its a fumble. got it. The officiating in this league has hit an all time low. complete garbage.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Funny thing. Turned on 710 AM this morning around 9:45 on the way to the store, caught a couple minutes part of which was an interview with Ron Jaworski. He stated that he felt Cincinnati was hands down the best team in the NFL. Wonder what he thinks about em now.

HawkWow

Reaction score
You knew this was going to happen. Piss off Bill and Brady all week before a primetime home game? Every player in blue knew they better be giving no less than 110% on this night. I'm not going to judge Cincy off this game. In fact, I'm glad it's not us in their spot.

As an aside, shouldn't Brady be clean shaven when interviewed with the Gillette sign as his backdrop? Cut him, Bob.

endzorn

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3gu7f8lx said:
The NFL is doing all they can to make it competitive but the fact is when Dalton plays against the big boys he gets schooled. New England is pissed and making a statement for when it gets real just like usual.
Absolutely agree. The Bengals are frauds. When the lights get bright they shy away.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LOL...So, in my work fantasy league, I was down 13 points just before kickoff for SNF. I had Gronkowski remaining, that's it. I was down 13 points. My opponent had the Bengals defense remaining. I was already counting this week a loss.

...Well, as everyone saw, Brady made sweet, sweet love to Gronk on the field tonight and smoked the Bengals enough to make them lose a little, and I squeaked out a win this week.

BUAHAHAHAHAHA. My coworker is so salty. Best part? He's a die-hard 49ers fan from San Francisco.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3qzffjls said:
LOL...So, in my work fantasy league, I was down 13 points just before kickoff for SNF. I had Gronkowski remaining, that's it. I was down 13 points. My opponent had the Bengals defense remaining. I was already counting this week a loss.

...Well, as everyone saw, Brady made sweet, sweet love to Gronk on the field tonight and smoked the Bengals enough to make them lose a little, and I squeaked out a win this week.

BUAHAHAHAHAHA. My coworker is so salty. Best part? He's a die-hard 49ers fan from San Francisco.
I was down by 35 points when I came into work at 6. Went on lunch and found out Gronk and Gio got me the W

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":25q10gzi said:

So I guess we were right about the Pats when we were discussing them yesterday in chat. Brady didn't quite throw for 400...but the Pats made Cinci their play-thing last night.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":1ne7573z said:
So I guess we were right about the Pats when we were discussing them yesterday in chat. Brady didn't quite throw for 400...but the Pats made Cinci their play-thing last night.
How do we not toot our own horns on this? I mean, really. We both agreed that it's exactly the kind of situation where the Patriots will come in and KILL their opponent in humiliating fashion, and we predicted that it would happen...Then it happened.

Everybody should bow down to our forecasting prowess up in here.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Once again everybody pees all over the Bungles, and once again they crap the bed in a prove it game.

Has there been a team in the past 20 years that has routinely had more talent and promise, yet can never put it together more than the Bengals?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1si49lqf said:
Once again everybody pees all over the Bungles, and once again they crap the bed in a prove it game.

Has there been a team in the past 20 years that has routinely had more talent and promise, yet can never put it together more than the Bengals?
The 49ers for much of the 2000s.

Polaris

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1g2p67zz said:
Sgt. Largent":1g2p67zz said:

The 49ers for much of the 2000s.

Specificlly Singletary's 2010 "Champs of the NFC in Waiting" 49ners....... That was the year I really started to loath the 49ners and their fans because that entire 2010 off-season (following the 2009 season) they simply would not shut up about how great they were before a single down was played. Watching them go 0-7 to start the year was a joy to watch.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Half the pundits predicted the 49ers rising up to take the NFC West every year from like 2006 to 2011, lol.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
lsheldon":1wbektfn said:
Funny thing. Turned on 710 AM this morning around 9:45 on the way to the store, caught a couple minutes part of which was an interview with Ron Jaworski. He stated that he felt Cincinnati was hands down the best team in the NFL. Wonder what he thinks about em now.

He can file that one alongside his take on Nick Foles.

How many times can one man be made to look out of touch?

Latest posts