NOT looking forward to Murray next week

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
DeMarco Murray is going to be a handful. They have arguably the best O line in the NFL now and Linehan has committed to the run.

We are going to have our work cut out for us.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I am.

He has butterfingers and Seattle thrives on the turnover.

STOKED.

ETA. Don't forget Seattle's Def is giving up 72 ypg on the ground, that's top 5 status. Romo is going to have to step up, and I just don't see it happening.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
We need to worry about Monday night before we even think about next week.
TRAP!!!!!!

Cartire

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":30pgc5c0 said:
TRAP!!!!!!

Primetime Trap? Hmm, I dont think so. Hawks thrive in Primetime.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1f2m7bql said:
TRAP!!!!!!

Ackbar HS

themunn

Reaction score
Stop Murray, put the ball in Romo's hands, watch him throw it to the guys in blue

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2sdhw1u9 said:
DeMarco Murray is going to be a handful. They have arguably the best O line in the NFL now and Linehan has committed to the run.

We are going to have our work cut out for us.
Not too worried. The *allas o-line got away with murder today in the holding department. JJ Watt was being held all day long, would have been a different result if Clowney was playing even though I think he is overrated.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
themunn":1ifaqd79 said:
Stop Murray, put the ball in Romo's hands, watch him throw it to the guys in blue
This, but you have to remember to cover Dezzy on 3rd and 8 with the game on the line. SMH!

sturg78

Reaction score
Dez will have had a melt down by the 3rd quarter with Sherman and Kam beating on him all day

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Running isn't going to do any good when you're down 3 TDs.

drdiags

Reaction score
Some of the NFL media types have been raving about the Boys OL and Smith was stonewalling Watt several times I watched their match-up. Murray will be a problem, no doubt. He may not have done well the last time he was at the CLink:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012091608/2012/REG2/cowboys@seahawks#menu=gamepass&tab=recap

but previously he put up good numbers against the upcoming LOB and folks. Wagner wasn't with the squad but the Boys OL was different then as well.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011110603/2011/REG9/seahawks@cowboys#menu=gamepass&tab=recap

I am sure it will be a battle and a nice early season game. Before the season started I thought this game would be a cake-walk but the NFCE is surprising me.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Cowboys have been crap and line was weak last year but now since they have been hot,it's all good and solid...I'm not buying it...They will implode at some point and it might as well be us that starts it..The NFL this year for the most part is looking weak with lots of injuries and suspended players..I am looking past the REDSKINS and no reason why I can't..No reason the Hawks should lose...Not 1....

chris98251

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1jcziyoj said:
The Cowboys have been crap and line was weak last year but now since they have been hot,it's all good and solid...I'm not buying it...They will implode at some point and it might as well be us that starts it..The NFL this year for the most part is looking weak with lots of injuries and suspended players..I am looking past the REDSKINS and no reason why I can't..No reason the Hawks should lose...Not 1....

Hmmm I disagree there are more then a few examples here :)

Gooddell officials 100253723 primaryidge

Goodell chad brown

IndyHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":400s7z33 said:
IndyHawk":400s7z33 said:

Hmmm I disagree there are more then a few examples here :)

Gooddell officials 100253723 primaryidge

Goodell chad brown
Ha Ha- you made a good point.

Polaris

Reaction score
The Cowboys are a fashionable pick as an 'up and coming' team because they haven't puked over their own shoes yet, and trounced the Saints, and the Saints were favorites of many of the so-called 'talking heads' to go to the superb-owl.

However, let's face it. The Saints this year are AWFUL! I saw their game today against Tampa Bay and that was in New Orleans!

So if we correctly conclude that the Saints really were bad from the beginning, the Cowboy's 4-1 record looks a lot less impressive. The Cowboys lost to the 49nrs (and lost within the first five minutes of the game)...at home. They then have beaten a murderer's row of.....drum roll please.....

Titans, Rams (with their third string QB), Saints, and now the Texans

All of these are really bad teams. The best of the bunch is probably the Rams, and the Cowboys went down 21-0 to them before clawing their way back...and that only happened because the Rams are "offensively challenged" (for obvious reasons).

Edit: I respectfully disagree with Diags. The NFCE is not impressing me. At least not yet. John Clayton himself said it: The AFC and NFC South are both proving to be unusually weak, and the NFCE is (iirc) 5-1 against the AFCS including today's Dallas win (barely in OT). Basically the NFCE is looking unusually good thanks to NFL scheduling that is having them play the NFL equivalent of 'The Sisters of the Poor'.

Edit PPS: As even more evidence, going into tomorrow's game, the NFCW and NFCE have met five times with the NFCW having a 3-2 edge. Seems pretty even until you look into it a bit. Both losses by the NFCW were from St Louis which is (obviously I think) the weakest team in the NFCW [having no reliable offense for obvious reasons], and both of those were to the Cowboys and Eagles (the two best NFCE teams) and in the first case the Rams actually led 21-0 and should have won had they had any reliable offense) and very nearly surprised the Eagles today. Assuming Seattle beats Washington (which I think they will), it will be 4-2.

Latest posts