NFL TV Viewing Map: Week 5

kidhawk

Reaction score
We are the Monday Night game and will be nationally televised on ESPN, so I'm posting these maps for those interested to see which other games will be on in their area.

[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&wk=5[/urltargetblank]

Looking at the Western portion of the country, most people will see:

CBS Early

Houston @ Dallas

CBS Late

Kansas City @ Santa Clara

FOX Single Game

Arizona @ Denver

Be sure to check the map to see exactly what game is on if your local area and Tune in to ESPN on Monday to enjoy the Seahawks beat down of Washington.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3a75bw5t said:
I get St. Louis v Philadelphia instead of Arizona v Denver.

My area actually got stuck with the Falcons/Giants game instead of the Denver/Cardinals game. I'm glad I got DirecTV this year

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1jutpvqp said:
I get Buffalo @ Detroit. :pukeface:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kidhawk":2ebfxwr8 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2ebfxwr8 said:

My area actually got stuck with the Falcons/Giants game instead of the Denver/Cardinals game. I'm glad I got DirecTV this year
That is an ugly choice. St. Louis v Philadelphia is about the same as Arizona v Denver to me not horrible if I feel like watching it. More likely I will go up to a friend's house and watch the Kansas City v San Francisco game on their big screen.

I get Buffalo @ Detroit. :pukeface:
This is what I call totally unfair and the reason why DirectTV is making money hand over fist.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Well, I do live in LieDown country, so that is what is televised every Sunday. :pukeface:
Believe me, if I could afford Sunday Ticket, I would have it.

Largent80

Reaction score
I am a KC fan this week.

I sprung for the ticket this year, so these threads don't mean as much as they used to, especially when I lived down in Escondido. I think in the 4 years I lived there, maybe 4 games were televised. There was a very strange block surrounding that area, and even as far as only 20 miles away were getting more games than we were.

I was a streaming warrior then, that and the chat room in it's infancy.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ok a question here......do we become an Arizona fan this weekend or a Denver fan???? Arizona is looking decent for a bit but kinda have a not feel good feeling for Denver. I suppose I could become a partly zona fan for just this one weekend. :p

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3mbpztij said:
Ok a question here......do we become an Arizona fan this weekend or a Denver fan???? Arizona is looking decent for a bit but kinda have a not feel good feeling for Denver. I suppose I could become a partly zona fan for just this one weekend. :p

I'm of the opinion that if it's an AFC Team against a contender from the NFC I ALWAYS root for the AFC team no matter how much I hate them.

As far as Denver is concerned, I'm not worried about them at all. IF we play them again it will just mean another Super Bowl title for us

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kidhawk":2q10xpp8 said:
We are the Monday Night game and will be nationally televised on CBS, so I'm posting these maps for those interested to see which other games will be on in their area.

Be sure to check the map to see exactly what game is on if your local area and Tune in to ESPN on Monday to enjoy the Seahawks beat down of Washington.

I don't know which station to tune into! :lol:

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":10lv7zs3 said:
kidhawk":10lv7zs3 said:
We are the Monday Night game and will be nationally televised on CBS, so I'm posting these maps for those interested to see which other games will be on in their area.

I don't know which station to tune into! :lol:

Nice Catch. I fixed the OP. No idea why I typed CBS in there when we don't have a Thursday CBS game this year. Our only Thursday games are the opener and Thanksgiving and both are on NBC

Latest posts