4 Broncos
3 Chargers
2 Bengals
1 Seahawks

First quote after revealing #1 "I love Russell Wilson"

Not in the top ten - Packers and Colts

kidhawk

Reaction score
There are several teams I'd put in over the Giants, Including Packers, Colts, Chiefs, Saints. The Giants aren't a top 10 team. I would put them near the top of the bottom half of the league (around 16th or so)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":193ixq04 said:
Solid list except the Giants and Cowboys. That's a stretch.
That is my feeling also. Maybe Green Bay or possibly Kansas City might be a better choice? It's kind of a scrum in that area because there are several teams that have looked really good and really bad. In my opinion it will take another couple games to figure out who is for real and who isn't in that 2nd-3rd tier of teams.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I dunno, I think Im with Colin on this one.

Cowboys, 3 First Round Offensive linemen and Demarco Murray led the NFL in rushing BEFORE he played on Sunday. The have a running game which as we know, makes all the difference in the world.

The Giants have been slow starters and it's taking awhile for Eli to get used to the new offensive system. They have a decent Oline, a good running back and what looks like a damn good tight end. Add to that the are getting Odell Beckham back and the could make some noise in the NFCE.

The problem I have with Green Bay is their defense. No punts in that game? Wow.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
kidhawk":hnktxlo9 said:
There are several teams I'd put in over the Giants, Including Packers, Colts, Chiefs, Saints. The Giants aren't a top 10 team. I would put them near the top of the bottom half of the league (around 16th or so)

Packers are 2-2, and they have no defense, and their best win is against the Bears. Colts are 2-2, and they've lost both their games to good teams while winning against bad teams. Chiefs, I will give you. Saints just lost to the Cowboys, and they're 1-3. They are bottom 10 right now. (And you should be ashamed of yourself for saying they belong top 10. ;) )

Lions probably belong above the Giants, though.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":31fr0waw said:
kidhawk":31fr0waw said:

Packers are 2-2, and they have no defense, and their best win is against the Bears. Colts are 2-2, and they've lost both their games to good teams while winning against bad teams. Chiefs, I will give you. Saints just lost to the Cowboys, and they're 1-3. They are bottom 10 right now. (And you should be ashamed of yourself for saying they belong top 10. ;) )

Lions probably belong above the Giants, though.

The Giants outright stink. I'd definitely put the Lions above the giants as well. I don't necessarily think the colts and Packers should be in the top 10, just above the Giants. W/L don't tell the whole story with a team, but that Giants team is not very good.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ivotuk":3g7g0jfr said:
I dunno, I think Im with Colin on this one.

Cowboys, 3 First Round Offensive linemen and Demarco Murray led the NFL in rushing BEFORE he played on Sunday. The have a running game which as we know, makes all the difference in the world.

The Giants have been slow starters and it's taking awhile for Eli to get used to the new offensive system. They have a decent Oline, a good running back and what looks like a damn good tight end. Add to that the are getting Odell Beckham back and the could make some noise in the NFCE.

The problem I have with Green Bay is their defense. No punts in that game? Wow.
The Cowboys haven't played a team with a winning record currently so their record is skewed. Watch their season unfold and watch how accurate my post is.

kearly

Reaction score
Dallas has an elite running game and a surprisingly good defense. The have a bit of a 2013 Chiefs vibe to them. They are 3-1, and they'd probably be 4-0 if they didn't hand the 49ers game over on a platter in the 1st quarter. It's not a stretch at all to put them in the top 10.

The Giants ranking only make sense if you were living in a cave during weeks 1 and 2, but that said there are a lot of flawed but good teams this year. There are currently 20 NFL teams that are .500 or better.

The Giants are probably better than the Packers, who have nothing outside of Rodgers, Nelson, and Cobb. Though the Packers might win more games anyway due to playing in such an inept division.

It's kinda silly to obsess over the Giants being #10, especially when the difference between #10 and #20 this year is almost nothing.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Do we like Cowherd now? Or is he still a hack that holds an evil vendetta with every fiber of his being towards our beloved Seahawks?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2957arys said:
Do we like Cowherd now? Or is he still a hack that holds an evil vendetta with every fiber of his being towards our beloved Seahawks?

I don't know about all that other stuff, but I still think Cowherd is a blowhard, does that count?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":281ra5dl said:
I can take him or leave him but he absolutely loves Russell Wilson and has argued with Trent Dildofer and Matt's redheaded step-child of a brother Timmmmaaaaay Hasselbeck that he belongs right in the discussion as being an elite QB. For that alone, I give him much credit.

lobohawk

Reaction score
ground chuck":3g8ytz7j said:
Eagles, c'mon man, colts are better than them.

We'll know about the Colts when they actually play someone. Their only wins are against bottom feeders.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":iqyqws1i said:
No, like 99% of the national troglodytes he is a choad!
Very few I'd give the time of day to as most are lazy and do very little research on the Hawks!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ground chuck":2mc4zkst said:
Eagles, c'mon man, colts are better than them.

Did you forget that the Colts lost to the Eagles...........at home.

Latest posts