Saints @ Cowboys

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This game is proof of why I'll never fear a Rob Ryan defense......... The guy out thinks himself just about every play. Selling out to stop the run and they are not stopping the run or the pass! LMAO!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3fhc46ta said:
This game is proof of why I'll never fear a Rob Ryan defense......... The guy out thinks himself just about every play. Selling out to stop the run and they are not stopping the run or the pass! LMAO!
Anyone alive still think that Rob Ryan is a good D-coord? Anyone? His new defense looks like poo!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Cowboys got away with a huge no call. Half the offenSive line was downfield when Romo threw that ball.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Man the Saints just shit the bed when they're on the road, don't they? Overall, they're not what they've been in recent years either it would seem.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
THIS is why I wanted the Saints to lose...when they arent playing in their stadium they suck really bad

HawkWow

Reaction score
The best part of watching the Cowboys for me is the build up. Romo comes out smoking and looking like a league MVP candidate. Jones, riveted, moves to the edge of his seat. He grabs his hostess, glances at her ample breasts, then changes his order from a double scotch to beer because "I want to remember this one, lil honey".

Then, with time ticking away, 2nd and 2 on the opposition's 10, up by 6, needing only a FG or even a 1st down to seal the win, Romo sees something (!). The camera zooms in on his face, he has that crazy cartoon look in his eyes. Hurriedly he audibles out of the called running play and throws the pick 6.

Jerry leans back, orders the double single malt, fires the hostess and calls his son in law, a "summa b*tch". Cowboys lose by 1.

But the beach is looking better the rest of this particular day. So I will record the balance of this game, knowing full well, no matter the score (24-zip) , anything can happen in the world of "how 'bout them Dallas Cowboys"?! I love this game.

bandiger

Reaction score
I envy that Dallas O-line, its like Jerry Jones is a genius how they built that line. Tyron Smith is a hell of a player.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bandiger":2cce0x3f said:
I envy that Dallas O-line, its like Jerry Jones is a genius how they built that line. Tyron Smith is a hell of a player.
Let's not get carried away. He IS playing a Rob Ryan defense you realize? Rob Ryan makes Gus Bradley look like a genius when he was a DC.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
At what point do we have to take Dallas seriously as a good team?

Not there yet, but they might be 3-1 after this weekend.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Brees looks horrible tonight. I think the Saints outsmarted themselves on both sides of the ball. They are not even going to "I'm Jimmy". Horrible game plan. Better start running the hurry up offense.

mistaowen

Reaction score
As potentially bad as the Cowboys D is and Romo's guarenteed 2-3 awful decisions a game, their running game is for real. Murray is a stud and that o-line is legit.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2tlqo86z said:

Not sure they played a good team yet. SC is on the way down (loss), Saints are 1-2, the flaming thumbtacks suck, rams suck.

Arizona was 4-0 in RW's rookie season and overall looked better then Jerry's kids have this season.

The only crap part is I have to listen to a weak smack talking cowboys fan at work. The Cryboys defense hasn't been exposed for the frauds they are yet.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Saints blow. I'm going to love it when the Seahawks put an end to another disappointing year for jerr a h. He'll be railing about that pipsqueak GM in Seattle showing him up and will try to get the NFL, to outlaw John Schneider.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":jeq4zzvj said:

I'd say after tonight. Demarco Murray is healthy and that's scary. All I can say is thank you that it's a home game and we have sane flex rules. This looks like a SNF game all the way. Philadelphia is a pretender, they can't run the ball. Right now the NFCS looks ok, but I'm thinking Dallas and Philadelphia have improved big time. Enough to screw the actual players up if overlooked. Also San Francisco is among said players.

OrFan

Reaction score
ivotuk":bdqxk586 said:
Saints blow. I'm going to love it when the Seahawks put an end to another disappointing year for jerr a h. He'll be railing about that pipsqueak GM in Seattle showing him up and will try to get the NFL, to outlaw John Schneider.

This is the truth. Dallas has had an easy run so far, I don't gear them.

N.O. is a sideshow freak at home where everyone thinks they are simply the best, then they go on the road. Ha Ha Ha Ha!