EAGLES @ 49ERS

ringless

Reaction score
First series Harbs challenges and loses the challenge, 49ers CB gets beat bad by a TE and unforutnatly Foles overthrows..

49ers first series a huge false start on Vernon Davis, that leads to a huge loss and sack on Kap at the two... On 4th down the punter gets blocked for a TD by the Eagles!!!

James in PA

Reaction score
I hate the damn Iggles but this is one those rare occasions I find myself rooting for them. Speaking of annoying PA teams, how about the Stealers losing at home to Tampa Bay??!! Bwah Ha Ha!!

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
If the 49ers start 1-3 then Christmas came early ( I know it's still way too early in the game

But if it happens I just don't see anyway they make the playoffs...
They wont be able to win the division... Which means they will be fighting for a WC spot.
1-3 in the NFC, going to be hard to get any tiebreakers with a start like that.
0-1 in the Division
0-2 at home...

Still have to play NO, Den, Sea twice, and AZ

HawkWow

Reaction score
Philly needs to win this, but like zona, start losing sooner than later. No doubt we are the superior team, but I'd hate like hell for us to have to travel there in January.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wow...Harbaugh setting off fire alarms at the Philly team hotel last night. Where will it end?

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
I think if the Eagles want to win this game they just need to adjust their game plan like all of the other teams did...

Sit back, let the 49er beat themselves...

HawkWow

Reaction score
I don't think the Philly D is "bad", they're just not real good (yet). But they are getting heat on Kaep and that will help compensate for their few blemishes. This team will be the team that ultimately dethrones our Hawks, imo.

drdiags

Reaction score
I don't know if I want the Eagles starting off 4-0. NFC picture still murky. NFC East could turn out to be a bigger pain than folks (like me) thought. AFC West could give the Seahawks 2 losses, since winning in KC is not a walk in the park.

Tough choice with this game.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
homerun1970":2scnaiy1 said:
Bury the 49ers now worry about the rest later. I want to see that locker room erupt.

That's what I'm saying... Too bad the eagles special teams just gave them starting position at the 20 instead of 1... Could have lead to a safety and ball

HawkWow

Reaction score
drdiags":wnmzaeyu said:
I don't know if I want the Eagles starting off 4-0. NFC picture still murky. NFC East could turn out to be a bigger pain than folks (like me) thought. AFC West could give the Seahawks 2 losses, since winning in KC is not a walk in the park.

Tough choice with this game.

Yep. That was my point earlier, Doc. I won't be stunned if they sweep their division. NYG or Dallas could win one at home, but I doubt it. We need them to lose all the conference games possible...this one aside. ; )

IF the Eagles end up with HFA through-out, could be a problem for us in the dead of a Philly winter.

Smellyman

Reaction score
kaep trying to find room to run

phoebe-running-friends-gif.gif