Reporter Tweets Harbaugh out of San Fran at season's end

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
‏@howardeskin
Coaches on hot seat. Dennis Allen #Raiders. they lose 2day he could be fired this week. #49ers J Harbaugh hear disliked so much. Gone at end

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1vyifzsy said:
Who's Howard Eskin? Is he on the niner's approved reporter list?

I highly doubt he is on Marvin's approved list.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":51jjh5qh said:
peachesenregalia":51jjh5qh said:
Who's Howard Eskin? Is he on the niner's approved reporter list?

I highly doubt he is on Marvin's approved list.
Nope, none of "the approved writers" would say that...... ;)

drdiags

Reaction score
He is the Philly writer who has a little history with Charles Barkely. This just sounds like rumor mongering, he is more a radio guy like Mitch or Brock/Salk here.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1uxluwkd said:
I'm guessing he's piggybacking off of this:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... m-harbaugh

wouldn't be at all surprised if this is his last year in s.f. Still don't believe the Michigan thing, but him being out of the bay is definitely possible. Interesting to see if they'll be able to get some picks for him.

There's also an article on NFL.com that speculates Michigan is more interested in John Harbaugh than Jim because they believe he is the more long term option.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I think Jim is just a better college coach. He's a great college coach, really. The program that gets him, if any, is very lucky.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I think Harbaugh doesn't want to come back. I imagine he wants more control of his team and when you hear a coach and gm not getting along. And rumors of him being disliked they are usually true. They all deny it and so do the fans but really it ends up being true. Esp with the amount of reports of tension.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1qurbubk said:

wouldn't be at all surprised if this is his last year in s.f. Still don't believe the Michigan thing, but him being out of the bay is definitely possible. Interesting to see if they'll be able to get some picks for him.
Wouldn't be surprised if the 9'ers take the gas pipe this year, if Crazy Uncle Jerruh makes a play for him as Dallas will have another craptastic season this year and Red will be 86'ed!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":e7bjtxsu said:
Popeyejones":e7bjtxsu said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the 9'ers take the gas pipe this year, if Crazy Uncle Jerruh makes a play for him as Dallas will have another craptastic season this year and Red will be 86'ed!

Yeah, like Jerrah is gonna give up control of the roster...NOT.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rideaducati":3rqpweaw said:
Sports Hernia":3rqpweaw said:
Popeyejones":3rqpweaw said:

Yeah, like Jerrah is gonna give up control of the roster...NOT.
Huh? Not saying it will last or even work but if he throws money at D-baugh and the ninnies can hoodwink his demented ass and get a draft pick or two, I can see it happening.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
huskylawyer":2mdm6b6p said:
I hope he goes to my alma mater (Michigan). Hoke is a @#$@#$@ joke.

Go Blue.
?????

But you claim to be a Husky lawyer? What gives?

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":rcmook3e said:
huskylawyer":rcmook3e said:
I hope he goes to my alma mater (Michigan). Hoke is a @#$@#$@ joke.

Go Blue.
?????

But you claim to be a Husky lawyer? What gives?

Washington Undergrad

Michigan Law

Season tickets at both during national championship seasons. :D

chris98251

Reaction score
I think he wants the money, Jets suck, they could be in play since Ryan isn't making his case any better, also Jets have the money train and will pay in hopes of a winner. Harbaugh could be loved or hated there, depends on how he deals with the media.

4freakin9

Reaction score
These reports are just becoming straight up comical. It's pretty much at the point where any joe schmoe reporter is going to include a "Harbaugh is disliked or leaving soon" BS report to try and get a few extra views.
The 49ers are not going to let Harbaugh walk away. Say what you want about him but he is a WINNER
Who has the best winning percentage out of ALL active head coaches????? yup that's Jim Harbaugh at .740
Bilichick comes in second at .727
Harbaughs WORST season is losing in the conferance championship. Yeah there going to let him go LOL
Keep dreamin guys, Harbaugh is going to be winning games in SF for a long time while leading the league in so called reports about all the "discord and locker room strife" LOL

chris98251

Reaction score
4freakin9":35m2urve said:
These reports are just becoming straight up comical. It's pretty much at the point where any joe schmoe reporter is going to include a "Harbaugh is disliked or leaving soon" BS report to try and get a few extra views.
The 49ers are not going to let Harbaugh walk away. Say what you want about him but he is a WINNER
Who has the best winning percentage out of ALL active head coaches????? yup that's Jim Harbaugh at .740
Bilichick comes in second at .727
Harbaughs WORST season is losing in the conferance championship. Yeah there going to let him go LOL
Keep dreamin guys, Harbaugh is going to be winning games in SF for a long time while leading the league in so called reports about all the "discord and locker room strife" LOL

We know about rumors and what's real and what's not, Holmgren was a winner also, didn't save his job now did it?

With all the fans fueling this I don't have any doubt there are legs to the stories, fans sticking their heads in the sand about it will only make you all look worse when it happens.

Latest posts