MNF. CHI vs NYJ

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I don't like watching games that don't feature Seattle playing so I may he a bit biased...but damn....this game is going to bloooooooooow.

Cutler vs Smith.....PASS.

Pass a million times.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I don't agree, I think anytime you get two teams with polar opposite personalities it makes for an interesting game.

The Jets are a run first and play stout defense style of team, and we know the Bears have an awful defense and need Cutler to throw it 50 times a game to win.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I liked that they had a NYPD officer sing the anthem.

Then Geno throwing the pick 6 made me laugh.

Barakas

Reaction score
Do we have a horse in this race? Chicago isn't a thread for the #1 seed are they?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Barakas":3mjthfrb said:
Do we have a horse in this race? Chicago isn't a thread for the #1 seed are they?
I'd kind of like Chicago to win just to make it a little harder for Green Bay, personally.

Also...Live chat, people! :)

hawk45

Reaction score
Ouch, Jets screwed out of 7 by a fumble blown dead. That's why you swallow your whistle when it's close like that. Hope they score to make it moot.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawk45":2kuaq8yf said:
Ouch, Jets screwed out of 7 by a fumble blown dead. That's why you swallow your whistle when it's close like that. Hope they score to make it moot.
That's what I said....all turnovers are reviewed anyways, so swallow the whistle, review the play and call it accordingly

Cartire

Reaction score
Yea, the whistle is dumb. I cant believe that THIS is still an issue where plays can be blown dead that shouldnt be. Let a play play out. Honestly, I dont know why thats so hard. Especially on a turnover that will be reviewed anyway.

hawk45

Reaction score
Geno Smith is an interception waiting to happen. Have a hard time fearing the Jets with him at the helm, at least in the near future.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2aduokcn said:
I chose the Bears in my eliminator at work, they better not screw this up.
You survived, but you shouldn't have. I haven't seen a referee screw job like that since XL*.

OrFan

Reaction score
The officiating was bad, no doubt. The way I look at it? Any team that would actually use Geno Smith as their quarterback deserves to lose, he is terrible. Bad mechanics, bad accuracy, and horrible decision making.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BlueTalon":307xhvgs said:
RolandDeschain":307xhvgs said:
I chose the Bears in my eliminator at work, they better not screw this up.
You survived, but you shouldn't have. I haven't seen a referee screw job like that since XL*.
Are you sure you're not a 49ers fan? :lol:

Geno's lucky he didn't have 2-3 more interceptions, honestly. Replay that game ten times, Bears probably win 7-8 of them by three scores, IMO.

OP
OP
SouthSoundHawk

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":tegov876 said:
I don't like watching games that don't feature Seattle playing so I may he a bit biased...but damn....this game is going to bloooooooooow.

Pass a million times.

+1

Sherminator

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":s60c7wr0 said:
SouthSoundHawk":s60c7wr0 said:

Pass a million times.

+1

Only reasoned I watched was due to fantasy football.
But yeah I'll +2 this

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":aaq49k4c said:
Why can't any team beyond the Patriots be half good in the AFC East?

Seriously, this is beyond ridiculous. The Patriots have had zero competition for over 10 years now in the AFC East, what a joke.