Bruce Arians

Ruminator

Reaction score
Bruce Arians has been a phenomenal addition to the Cardinals organization. They beat us at home last year, and just beat 49ers today, completely shutting down their offense in the second half, so I've heard.

Not so sure the two teams on top of NFC West at the end of 2014 will necessarily be the same as the top two at the end of 2013.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Turdinals need to make hay now while they can. Their schedule isn't too bad, but they finish the season with 4 out of 6 on the road, including @ the NFC West.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1njlllc6 said:
The Broncos are going to destroy them in two weeks.
They aren't the only ones that are going to destroy AZ. It's week 3. Too many missing pieces to sustain.

ringless

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1a61u2ie said:
He also has a very punchable face.

By looking at Pete's nose he does too! The thing is just hanging there, he should go to Michael Jacksons surgeon :p

Arians has done well, 22-9 as a head coach... He finds ways to win, no matter how much talent we are missing... His second half adjustments are like nobodies business....

But yes the Broncos game is one I expect to lose, and will be okay with losing... Since its an AFC road game... We will still be in first place after that week with tie breaker in hand... But week 7 is when I think you guys take the lead when we play Philly at home.