Niners 1-2...

SeaWolv

Reaction score
ahhh hahaha that is awesome!

:49ersmall: :th2thumbs:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
They are not as good as their press clippings indicate.

On the other hand the Cardinals are going to be big trouble this season.

OP
OP
SeaWolv

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Yeah the Cardinals are pretty scary right now.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am not scared of AZ. They will never get to the big game with either of those two QB's. Fact.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
And for the record, I was hoping the whiners would beat the tards cause then we would be tied for the lead in the division instead of 2nd. Just sayin.....(and I HATE the whiners)

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I was kinda hoping the Whiners would win just so AZ wouldn't be 3-0. But it's also nice that they lost. :) A win-win situation, I guess.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
ferngif.gif

OP
OP
SeaWolv

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":ok9e0dd5 said:
I am not scared of AZ. They will never get to the big game with either of those two QB's. Fact.

Maybe not but they're going to do some damage along the way.

Hawks46

Reaction score
jammerhawk":24ilk6rh said:

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. The positive: Niners aren't looking all that great and Kaepernick hasn't progressed and the defense is aging a bit. There's a much better posibility of a sweep of them this year.

The negative: The Cards have weathered defensive suspensions and injuries, and are 3-0 with a backup QB. They have great depth and the confidence that they're the only team to beat us at home in the last 2 years. They will be trouble at the end of the year.

mikeak

Reaction score
I disagree with you guys

Bowman coming back, suspensions ending etc. The team that will be real dangerous will be SF at the end of the year. Rather build a lead on T&M hem now.

Arizona hadimpressed so far but they will get beat. They may be close in the end and get the Wild Card but still don't see them challenge for the division

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Hawks46":18tv9nof said:
jammerhawk":18tv9nof said:

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. The positive: Niners aren't looking all that great and Kaepernick hasn't progressed and the defense is aging a bit. There's a much better posibility of a sweep of them this year.

The negative: The Cards have weathered defensive suspensions and injuries, and are 3-0 with a backup QB. They have great depth and the confidence that they're the only team to beat us at home in the last 2 years. They will be trouble at the end of the year.

Great points , most of the time when a team is playing over its head it usually catches up to them later , I think AZ is playing over there heads right know. I still think SF will be there playing Seattle in the NFC championship game.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
9ers have been outscored 52-3 in the second half so far this season. OUCH.

Cards are for real, as expected. 3-0... meh...they squeaked by a rusty looking Chargers team @ home, walked on the hapless Giants, and then beat the self destructing team from San Fran.

9ers will be playing way better football by the time the Hawks face them.

HawkWow

Reaction score
mikeak":2xv0glju said:
I disagree with you guys

Bowman coming back, suspensions ending etc. The team that will be real dangerous will be SF at the end of the year. Rather build a lead on T&M hem now.

Arizona hadimpressed so far but they will get beat. They may be close in the end and get the Wild Card but still don't see them challenge for the division

My thoughts exactly. But after today, I think we can start focusing our voodoo on Zona just for fun. The 9ers will (imo) lose 3 of their next 4 and they are too fragile to pull out of that. I remain confident we will sweep the division.. Palmer or no Palmer. They got lucky as hell at the Clink last year.

ringless

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3btqugl7 said:
They started 1-2 last year. Just sayin'.

(Haha. No way. Celebration time c'mon.)

Yes then they went 11-2, but how often does that happen.... Let's be real, the likeliness of them repeating a 1-2 start by an 11-2 ending is unrealistic... Last year, after starting 1-2 they went on a 5 game win streak against, Houston 2-14, Jacksonville, and Tennesse, those 3 teams didnt even combine for 12 total wins.... The Rams, and the Cardinals before they found their groove....

They have to play the Eagles this week, and if that game starts off bad for them, they could self destruct from frustration before the half, instead of waiting until after...

Latest posts