Atlanta v Tampa Bay

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Anybody watching? Does anyone care? I would if I played fantasy football given it may get really ugly for Tampa Bay.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Tampa's run d is so bad it's even making Steven Jackson loom like he's got something left/remotely cares about football anymore.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3kg0jp8e said:
Tampa's run d is so bad it's even making Steven Jackson loom like he's got something left/remotely cares about football anymore.

Tampa looks terrible. Jackson looks super slow and is still bashing them.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Schiano/Glennon were trending up at the end of last year and certainly looked better than this. I understood Schiano's dismissal, but surprised they went with the reliably mediocre McCown over Glennon at QB. Seemed like a situation where the HC went with "his guy." Costing them now.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
This game is just laughable. Two plays after the pick 6 the Bucs fumble and Atlanta recovers the ball. I'm playing against Jones also tonight and am hoping they score one more time (not Jones though) and start playing conservative and rest him.

Ryan had Hester open for a TD but overthrew him by a bit.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm watching. I have Matt Ryan on my fantasy team. I was hoping it didn't get out of hand too early. I don't want Atlanta to stop throwing the ball.

ivotuk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2fxcbwn9 said:
Schiano/Glennon were trending up at the end of last year and certainly looked better than this. I understood Schiano's dismissal, but surprised they went with the reliably mediocre McCown over Glennon at QB. Seemed like a situation where the HC went with "his guy." Costing them now.

Lovie is going to end up looking stupid for playing McCown. This is something Pete would not do. Pete would choose the young, talented QB with a future over the experienced veteran at the end of his career.

All of those high draft picks and the Bucs still Suc.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Already switched to ESPN to watch the Auburn-K-State game. Since none of my fantasy players are playing tonight, just let me know when Hester is going to return a punt or kick-off. Thanks. :)