Michael Sam Sacks Johnny Manziel

Cartire

Reaction score
MICHAEL SAM SACKS JOHNNY MANZIEL

Holy hell social media just erupted. You would have through that an asteroid hit china and we were 30 minutes away from complete inhalation.

So annoying. We get it. Your love stories just collided and it was amazing for you to see. You (sports media) literally just had a massive ejaculation all at once over this moment.

Sad.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Adam Schefter called this earlier today.

Adam Schefter via Facebook":fi6k6q5p said:
So Rams are at Browns. Johnny Manziel will play with backups, vs. Michael Sam. Should Sam sack Manziel tonight, Twitter could implode.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1rn2oeiz said:
Adam Schefter called this earlier today.

Adam Schefter via Facebook":1rn2oeiz said:
So Rams are at Browns. Johnny Manziel will play with backups, vs. Michael Sam. Should Sam sack Manziel tonight, Twitter could implode.

Adam called it.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":8p68nh9l said:
Cartire":8p68nh9l said:

Holy hell social media just erupted. You would have through that an asteroid hit china and we were 30 minutes away from complete inhalation.

So annoying. We get it. Your love stories just collided and it was amazing for you to see. You (sports media) literally just had a massive ejaculation all at once over this moment.

Sad.

They had to talk about something... their "anointed one" the incomparable Andrew Luck, looked more like Hasselback tonight than Hasselback, and Wilson has been lights out.

lol...I heard Lucks INT was pure garbage too...a terrible throw...didnt see it though

lsheldon

Reaction score
I heard one of the announcers during the Colts & Saints game tonight state that opposing teams are afraid of caveman Luck. Anyone else hear that, or was I imagining things?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lsheldon":2xugrnb5 said:
I heard one of the announcers during the Colts & Saints game tonight state that opposing teams are afraid of caveman Luck. Anyone else hear that, or was I imagining things?
I think it was Fouts who was a duck, so that disqualify him from any rational thought. 8)

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I think Sam has had sacks in every game. Good for him, he has a good motor.

RedAlice

Reaction score
In a game without a lot of great things - this is just too amusing to not be wonderful.

Yay for MSam.

I was so hoping some Rams player would do the "money sign" after sacking Manziel - could not be more appropriate than this.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
lsheldon":2o70r6cp said:

Wouldnt be shocked...the Media treats Luck like a QB GOD even though he hasnt done ANYTHING

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3byvow5i said:
lsheldon":3byvow5i said:

Wouldnt be shocked...the Media treats Luck like a QB GOD even though he hasnt done ANYTHING

Hey, he hasnt done nothing. He still had to try to throw all those interceptions in teh playoffs.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":30ikle5w said:
In a game without a lot of great things - this is just too amusing to not be wonderful.

Yay for MSam.

I was so hoping some Rams player would do the "money sign" after sacking Manziel - could not be more appropriate than this.
Rams have more class then the Redskins.

kearly

Reaction score
Sam has two sacks now, I think. Matt Flynn was the first.

I've been comparing Manziel this preseason to 2012 Matt Flynn. It seems so perfect that Sam would get his two sacks on Flynn and Manziel, two QBs with poor pocket presence who overestimate their mobility.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":4wg1f8ip said:
RedAlice":4wg1f8ip said:

Yay for MSam.

Are you kidding? It's not classless to throw an arrogant (albeit amusing) gesture back at a player when you own them. :) I'm fine with Kaepernick doing the Superman stuff against the Panthers, I'm fine with anybody doing "Kaepernicking" against the 49ers, and I'm fine with anybody doing money hands against the Browns. Not classless to do that stuff at all, IMO.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":362rksjf said:
MizzouHawkGal":362rksjf said:
RedAlice":362rksjf said:

Yay for MSam.

Are you kidding? It's not classless to throw an arrogant (albeit amusing) gesture back at a player when you own them. :) I'm fine with Kaepernick doing the Superman stuff against the Panthers, I'm fine with anybody doing "Kaepernicking" against the 49ers, and I'm fine with anybody doing money hands against the Browns. Not classless to do that stuff at all, IMO.
If that's the way you roll it's fine with me. Know that I disagree though.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2we7bjz0 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2we7bjz0 said:
If that's the way you roll it's fine with me. Know that I disagree though.
Somebody disagrees with me. Whatever shall I do?

:lol:
Maybe do what I do? (Snicker, roll your eyes and move on to relevant things to poke fun at).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1esk13j9 said:
Maybe do what I do? (Snicker, roll your eyes and move on to relevant things to poke fun at).
I'd rather just tell you that you're wrong because you disagree with me.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":12j3t469 said:
MizzouHawkGal":12j3t469 said:
I'd rather just tell you that you're wrong because you disagree with me.
Obviously you're...

1. Bored
2. An asshole :mrgreen:

RedAlice

Reaction score
kearly":1s2ugt0w said:
Sam has two sacks now, I think. Matt Flynn was the first.

I've been comparing Manziel this preseason to 2012 Matt Flynn. It seems so perfect that Sam would get his two sacks on Flynn and Manziel, two QBs with poor pocket presence who overestimate their mobility.

Yes, you are correct.

Though I saw something on twitter that he might have had two this game.

Regardless - I like the emphasis on him playing football and not a social issue. No idea if he makes the team, but I keep to my stance that this showing the money sign to JFF is GREAT.

I actually hoped Hekker did it for no reason. JFF has set himself up for this. I do not think this is classless in response to him, as: He SET the stage for it.

Sorry MGirl.