Steelers top 2 RBs busted for Drugs in same car...

lukerguy

Reaction score
Le'Veon busted for pot & DUI, Blount for pot
Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount were arrested for possession of marijuana Wednesday, while Bell was also booked for DUI.
Bell and Blount allegedly had 20 grams of pot and were accompanied by a female, who was in possession of two grams. All three were said to be "cooperative," and admitted to the crimes. While this obviously isn't good news, it may have no affect on Bell or Blount's status for the 2014 season. Bell had zero off-field concerns coming out of Michigan State. Blount has a shaky track record. Both will be in line for potential suspensions once the case is resolved.
Source: Colin Dunlap on Twitter Aug 20 - 7:33 PM
Player Outlook
Game Log
Career Stats
In-season Projections

I feel really sorry for the "Stealers of SB XL".......

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lukerguy":3vbl8i1y said:
Le'Veon busted for pot & DUI, Blount for pot
Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount were arrested for possession of marijuana Wednesday, while Bell was also booked for DUI.
Bell and Blount allegedly had 20 grams of pot and were accompanied by a female, who was in possession of two grams. All three were said to be "cooperative," and admitted to the crimes. While this obviously isn't good news, it may have no affect on Bell or Blount's status for the 2014 season. Bell had zero off-field concerns coming out of Michigan State. Blount has a shaky track record. Both will be in line for potential suspensions once the case is resolved.
Source: Colin Dunlap on Twitter Aug 20 - 7:33 PM
Player Outlook
Game Log
Career Stats
In-season Projections

I feel really sorry for the "Stealers of SB XL".......
It's funny because it's the Stealers, while the DUI should be a big deal, I'm tired of the pot busts.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I know it is illegal.

I also know I don't care.

I fail to see the point of castigating a player that basically is only breaking a law by virtue of geography. And I fail to understand why any fan should be disappointed in the pot thing by an athlete. The DUI thing is another matter, but I am more concerned with an athlete saying something stupid over Twitter than I am about them taking in a green brownie or two.