Arizona or San Francisco...

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2xsk06au said:
49ers. :lol:
Not convinced they have a quarterback that runs really fast and I have it on good authority that he read about progressions and has a really good receiver from Buffalo. Problem is Andre Reed retired 20 years ago give or take.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
e2m6_title.jpg

Arizona

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
Wow, thought this would be for second in the division by the title I love it! Lol

chris98251

Reaction score
[youtube]0u8teXR8VE4[/youtube]

Or this if thats not your style.

[youtube]vX3aM9ShtXU[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":3oz5zqz9 said:
[youtube]0u8teXR8VE4[/youtube]

Or this if thats not your style.

[youtube]vX3aM9ShtXU[/youtube]
Dang what a range Chris.... Good old uncle Milty, miss that guy.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'd pick Arizona as much as it pains me. I see Santa Clara with a significant drop off, but not that much, unless Kraepperchoke has a season ending injury early on, then all bets are off. Their depth isn't as close to talented as ninnies fans think it is.

Largent80

Reaction score
According to Ninnies fans, they have been playing backups 75% in pre-season. That doesn't bode well when the injuries begin which they always do. Scoring zero on offense for 2 games says something.

AZ. has Palmer at QB and lost a lot of talented players on D.

I still must say AZ.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Neither. At least not this year (if you're only talking about this season). They are some really bad teams in the NFC. Much worse than both of those - for example- Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys should be 3 wins for any team in the NFC West. Then, AFC West - Chokeland. That's 4 wins right there not to mention the division games.

ringless

Reaction score
If I am not biased. I would say the Cardinals are more likely to be a 4-12 team first (not this year)

But then I take a look at the 49ers, and I saw.... Justin Smith, Anquan Boldin, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Ahmad Brooks are all 30+... Combined with the fact that they are not as deep as they think they are....

The Cardinals on the other side have some pretty great, and young Depth devloping on the offensive line. We have some extremely talented and young explosive players on offense. If we found a replacement, or an average QB at best for Palmer next year (Logan Thomas?) Then just maybe it will be the 49ers who end up 4-12 first.

On Defense Dockett has most likely played his last snap with us. 33 with that injury... No thank you. Abraham, is 36? It'd be safe to say he is gone too..... Larry Foote, same story.

I think we would be 4-12 before SF. But who knows, our offsense has the potential to be a powerhouse while our defense starts to suffer.

Calais Campbell is only 27, we have a young and talented secondary. Minus Cromartie, and a young defensive line now that Dockett is gone. A lot rides on if Darryl Washington ever gets to play another snap for us or not. We should remain in a top 15 defense worst case for several years

253hawk

Reaction score
[youtube]UjBwe6IL10o[/youtube]

Oh god I apologize for that preview image...

Sherminator

Reaction score
ringless":12mp7rw5 said:
If I am not biased. I would say the Cardinals are more likely to be a 4-12 team first (not this year)

But then I take a look at the 49ers, and I saw.... Justin Smith, Anquan Boldin, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Ahmad Brooks are all 30+... Combined with the fact that they are not as deep as they think they are....

The Cardinals on the other side have some pretty great, and young Depth devloping on the offensive line. We have some extremely talented and young explosive players on offense. If we found a replacement, or an average QB at best for Palmer next year (Logan Thomas?) Then just maybe it will be the 49ers who end up 4-12 first.

On Defense Dockett has most likely played his last snap with us. 33 with that injury... No thank you. Abraham, is 36? It'd be safe to say he is gone too..... Larry Foote, same story.

I think we would be 4-12 before SF. But who knows, our offsense has the potential to be a powerhouse while our defense starts to suffer.

Calais Campbell is only 27, we have a young and talented secondary. Minus Cromartie, and a young defensive line now that Dockett is gone. A lot rides on if Darryl Washington ever gets to play another snap for us or not. We should remain in a top 15 defense worst case for several years

Your offense has the potential to be a powerhouse?
Lol that's news to me

Popeyejones

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":18o950rc said:
I think it will be a very long while before either of those teams see a record like that.

If betting you gotta go with QB play, and Palmer is just old. I don't think either of these teams are threats to go 4-12 until Palmer retires or Kap has a season ending injury to start the season, so I'd definitely go Cardinals after Palmer is gone and Fitz has regressed even more with age (meaning maybe in the next three years, but not next year).

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
253hawk":1befjgvn said:
[youtube]UjBwe6IL10o[/youtube]

Oh god I apologize for that preview image...

6 Underground was by far the best song Sneakerpimps put out.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Popeyejones":zy0baqov said:
loafoftatupu":zy0baqov said:
I think it will be a very long while before either of those teams see a record like that.

If betting you gotta go with QB play, and Palmer is just old. I don't think either of these teams are threats to go 4-12 until Palmer retires or Kap has a season ending injury to start the season, so I'd definitely go Cardinals after Palmer is gone and Fitz has regressed even more with age (meaning maybe in the next three years, but not next year).
The Cards are certainly working towards the 4-12 number. Arians is going to want to do HIS thing and it won't be easy with a guy like Palmer and a defense that is systematically falling apart. A big part of the reason the Cards were in games last season was due to the guys that have either left, suspended or injured. I don't see any realistic way that the Cards defense can hold to the 2013 level without Dansby, Washington and Dockett. Ouch.

The Niners have a couple issues up front of their own, but the offense is capable of killing a lot of clock and scoring a few points if they stay with the power game. However if Roman and Douchebaugh start trying to get cute they can hang that weakened defense out to dry.