#! Selling Jersey?,....Really!

Sac

Reaction score
Cleveland hadn't had anything to cheer for in forever. I'll bet 75% of those are in Ohio.

kearly

Reaction score
The Rams have to be pumped, they finally have a jersey selling in the top ten!

drcool

Reaction score
Seahawks have:

Wilson - #2
Sherman - #5
#12 - #10
Marshawn - #11
Thomas - #20

So out of the top 20 the Seahawks have 25% of the top sellers. Honestly, did you ever think that would happen? I never did.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1eab11kk said:
Cleveland hadn't had anything to cheer for in forever. I'll bet 75% of those are in Ohio.

Bingo. Just like 75% of Wilson jersey sales were in the NW after the SB.

Manziel IMO is a less talented version of RG3, can make amazing plays but won't be smart and go down and/or avoid contact like Russell does to stay upright.

If he does beat out Hoyer (which isn't going to be easy), then I don't think he's going to last long, not with the reckless way he plays.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I was living in Denver when Tebow was drafted and had the #1 jersey before playing a snap. Be happy you're not a hawks fan in Cleveland ;)

ZagHawk

Reaction score
In fairness. Most people bought their Seahawks Jersey during the season, pre SB, and post SB. During this time, I'd fully expect people to be buying draft jerseys. Nothing wrong with that

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
drcool":33e1y95f said:
Seahawks have:

Wilson - #2
Sherman - #5
#12 - #10
Marshawn - #11
Thomas - #20

So out of the top 20 the Seahawks have 25% of the top sellers. Honestly, did you ever think that would happen? I never did.

Nope. And I don't think I've ever looked at one of these lists and saw five players (including good ol' #12) from the same team in the top 20 either.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Never been to CentuyrLink, so I wasn't sure if adults actually purchased and wore those "12 Fan" jerseys; or if they were just gags. I guess this answers that question, wow. Good for Mr. Allen.

Largent80

Reaction score
Love the 12 jersey and hate "fan" on the back. It is very impersonal. I know you can customize them but they should leave them blank.

hawksmode

Reaction score
Is this in the last month or so? If so, his is new...we already got and have had ours :th2thumbs:

minormillikin

Reaction score
kobebryant":1l0ciyqo said:
Never been to CentuyrLink, so I wasn't sure if adults actually purchased and wore those "12 Fan" jerseys; or if they were just gags. I guess this answers that question, wow. Good for Mr. Allen.

Funny, because I always find it weird when a grown man wears a jersey with another man's name on the back of it. The 12 Jersey is our uniform.*

*That said, I still like my Hass, Kitna, Largent, and TJack ($5 at JC Penney) jerseys.

seabowl

Reaction score
Funny how the Vikes fans are buying up the Teddy Bridgewater jerseys and if I'm not mistaken he is not even the starter. Also funny how he is 13 while Luck is 20 on the list.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
seabowl":mdcskput said:
Funny how the Vikes fans are buying up the Teddy Bridgewater jerseys and if I'm not mistaken he is not even the starter. Also funny how he is 13 while Luck is 20 on the list.

To be fair, go back in Seahawk history and see how many Rick Mirer, Dan McGwire and Kelly Stouffer jerseys were sold. I'd bet those sales spiked after the draft.

pmedic920

Reaction score
kobebryant":51p9ve6m said:

It's all just personal choice. But yes, tons of adults buy and wear the "12 Fan" jersey.
I'm in my 50s and I have an elite home version and a Grey limited.

Edit: on a side note. I have a weird thing about players jerseys, I have a fear of getting a chance to meet Earl but I'm wearing Kam or Richards jersey.
I saw a clip one time of Earl telling one of the other guys " I gotta get some more 29s up there" he was taking about jerseys in the stands.
I don't think it plays a big role in the players lives but I do think they know what's up.

Latest posts