Carson Palmer 'excited' for John Carlson in 2014

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • Remember John Carlson. I sure do. Was sad to see him leave the Seahawks. It will be good to see him back in the best division in the NFL. Looking forward to seeing him on the field.
    When Palmer was on Arizona Sports 98.7 on the Doug and Wolf show, Palmer indicated that Carlson has been "awesome" so far.

"That was a huge signing," he said. "The guy is really, really good and really fluid, really smooth and knows the offense already."

Link >> http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2014/6/1/5769048/carson-palmer-excited-for-john-carlson-in-2014
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Those concussions were a problem for him. I pulled for him when he was here and was sorry to see him go but he just had buzzards luck with injuries. He meshed well with Matt Hasselbeck back in 2010. Then to get knocked out of the Bears NFC Divisional game when a large part of the gameplan was featuring him had to stink.

Wish him luck, until he plays the Seahawks. Then, no mercy!
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• He's gonna hate seeing Kam 2 times a year.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:He's gonna hate seeing Kam 2 times a year.

This.
    Tokadub wrote:I'm telling you guys Bennett is super overrated he's gonna be a piece of dino poo next season and I'm gonna LOL.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• Then again, he probably won't remember those encounters, will definitely feel em the next day/week but may not remember.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I always liked Carlson, but that guy did take some bad ones that had an effect. The way I see it is that if Davis, Graham and Julius Thomas can't rack up numbers on the Hawks with their QBs, Carlson is on for a tough day.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• I would think Palmer would have accumulated a bit more practical wisdom at his advanced age.

He might have stated, "He was cautiously optimistic about the risk-to-reward ratio, but that they were gonna hafta take their chances..."
    seeing as how his 'exciting new TE', is in reality, one good Kam Chancellor hit away from retirement.
    kigenzun
    NET Starter

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information