Whitehurst loses number via arm wrestling with punter

Blitzer88

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAhAhAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :204070: :204070: :204070: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Can we PLEASE put this in the main forum for at least a little bit?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Reminds me of one of the darker times of .NET, when there was a whole stable of people calling for that man to step up because he was our LORD AND SAVIOR franchise quarterback.

Vetamur

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":38kn8bic said:
Reminds me of one of the darker times of .NET, when there was a whole stable of people calling for that man to step up because he was our LORD AND SAVIOR franchise quarterback.

got to give them a break Roland, I mean, what with facial hair and virgin mother of his it was hard NOT to see him as some sort of savior. Then of course after seeing him in a regular season game it was easy to crucify him.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I met Jon Ryan last night, and I think he could take any of our QB's. That guy had some guns.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1zxoq2tg said:

I'll admit that when they brought Whitehurst in, I wanted him to start. I just felt that Hasselbeck's days were done, and any chance we had to take the next step would come from a new QB. Whitehurst was the guy we had at the time, so I wanted to find out what we had (and if it turned out to be nothing, we could move on from him quickly). So while I didn't necessarily see him as a savior, I wanted him to get a shot. Little did I know that he wasn't nearly as invested in seeing himself be the starter as I was.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2xjehoc6 said:
And there were some here that wanted to see what he could do and if he could be better than Hass without thinking he was the "Lord & Savior". I was one. We saw what he was(n't) capable of when we saw him in the Lambs game. Some of us are level headed my friend.

As for losing an arm wrestling contest to a punter.............Sad Charlie, very sad.

blue 22

Reaction score
Oh charlie

094e5b4cc77a3d8b9170f8829b7cf7b6.jpg

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Vetamur":hqylgthw said:
got to give them a break Roland, I mean, what with facial hair and virgin mother of his it was hard NOT to see him as some sort of savior. Then of course after seeing him in a regular season game it was easy to crucify him.

It wasn't until Hasselbeck smoked (yes, smoked; he passed all day, err' day on those scrubs) the Saints in the Beastquake game that they finally shut up. I'll never forget the strong audience that was disappointed in Hasselbeck being named the starter for that game instead of "the man who won us the division"....

SMH. I don't even want to remember those days around here, for real; and it's a good thing that I didn't keep a list of the CBJ fanboys.

Also, for the record, I'm not hating on anyone who wanted to see what Charlie could do when we got him. I'm hating on those that still thought he'd be a franchise QB just prior to that week 17 Rams game, because by that point we'd seen enough of him off and on to know otherwise...In my semi-sorta-maybe-kinda humble opinion.

Latest posts