Whitehurst loses number via arm wrestling with punter

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAhAhAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :204070: :204070: :204070: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• #noncontactjesus
    #lackofsix
    Seahawks fan since Topps 1985.
    Our Man in Chicago
    NET Starter

• Can we PLEASE put this in the main forum for at least a little bit?
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• Smh, that's disgraceful
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:Smh, that's disgraceful

OH CBJ you didn't? How the mighty have fallen! :34853_doh:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

• Reminds me of one of the darker times of .NET, when there was a whole stable of people calling for that man to step up because he was our LORD AND SAVIOR franchise quarterback.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:Reminds me of one of the darker times of .NET, when there was a whole stable of people calling for that man to step up because he was our LORD AND SAVIOR franchise quarterback.

got to give them a break Roland, I mean, what with facial hair and virgin mother of his it was hard NOT to see him as some sort of savior. Then of course after seeing him in a regular season game it was easy to crucify him.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• I met Jon Ryan last night, and I think he could take any of our QB's. That guy had some guns.
    Kaep vs. Seattle 1-3
    3 TD's ~ 7 INT's ~ 2 Fumbles ~ Sacked 8 times ~ QBR = 54
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Starter

• RolandDeschain wrote:Reminds me of one of the darker times of .NET, when there was a whole stable of people calling for that man to step up because he was our LORD AND SAVIOR franchise quarterback.

I'll admit that when they brought Whitehurst in, I wanted him to start. I just felt that Hasselbeck's days were done, and any chance we had to take the next step would come from a new QB. Whitehurst was the guy we had at the time, so I wanted to find out what we had (and if it turned out to be nothing, we could move on from him quickly). So while I didn't necessarily see him as a savior, I wanted him to get a shot. Little did I know that he wasn't nearly as invested in seeing himself be the starter as I was.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• Man, that guy blooooooooooooooooooooooooows.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

And there were some here that wanted to see what he could do and if he could be better than Hass without thinking he was the "Lord & Savior". I was one. We saw what he was(n't) capable of when we saw him in the Lambs game. Some of us are level headed my friend.

As for losing an arm wrestling contest to a punter.............Sad Charlie, very sad.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

ImageImage

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Oh charlie

blue 22
    NET Veteran

• Vetamur wrote:got to give them a break Roland, I mean, what with facial hair and virgin mother of his it was hard NOT to see him as some sort of savior. Then of course after seeing him in a regular season game it was easy to crucify him.

It wasn't until Hasselbeck smoked (yes, smoked; he passed all day, err' day on those scrubs) the Saints in the Beastquake game that they finally shut up. I'll never forget the strong audience that was disappointed in Hasselbeck being named the starter for that game instead of "the man who won us the division"....

SMH. I don't even want to remember those days around here, for real; and it's a good thing that I didn't keep a list of the CBJ fanboys.

Also, for the record, I'm not hating on anyone who wanted to see what Charlie could do when we got him. I'm hating on those that still thought he'd be a franchise QB just prior to that week 17 Rams game, because by that point we'd seen enough of him off and on to know otherwise...In my semi-sorta-maybe-kinda humble opinion.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information