Sean Lee injured at OTA

RedAlice

Reaction score
I like Sean Lee. This so sucks for him.

No sympathy for Dallas though. Who else will Martin hurt this year? "Methinks" he is not done hurting people.

rlkats

Reaction score
Sucks poor guy. Here is to a rapid recovery.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
He's out for the year. No sympathy for Dullass, but plenty for him. Worst defense in the NFL last year just went further downhill cuz they lost their one and only good player. Hawks may well drop 40 on 'em when they visit the C-Link this year.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Tate effectively ended Lee's career with that decleating block. Never been the same since. :stirthepot:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2zteio37 said:
He's out for the year. No sympathy for Dullass, but plenty for him. Worst defense in the NFL last year just went further downhill cuz they lost their one and only good player. Hawks may well drop 40 on 'em when they visit the C-Link this year.
A good shot at a 50burger unless Pete lets off the gas!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2kpqi3ap said:
That's the one thing I wish we could change about our beloved coach. He always takes his foot off the gas when a game is well in hand. I want to see some Bill Belichick 2007 Patriots-style running it up on people. No mercy! You don't like it? Stop us!

Back on topic, however; I feel bad for Lee. He's a very good player. Cowboys already shaping up for another 8-8 year it would seem.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":1ryl2iyk said:
Tate effectively ended Lee's career with that decleating block. Never been the same since. :stirthepot:

Not really. He's been injured all the way back to college.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...-they-took-the-risk-and-are-paying-for-it.ece

"The injury was a flashback to his days at Penn State when he missed the entire 2008 season after tearing his right ACL in another a noncontact drill in the spring, then missed three more games in 2009 with a sprain to his left ACL. Tuesday’s injury was to his left knee."

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
DTexHawk":3i1jchqu said:
JaiSeaSea":3i1jchqu said:

Not really. He's been injured all the way back to college.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...-they-took-the-risk-and-are-paying-for-it.ece

"The injury was a flashback to his days at Penn State when he missed the entire 2008 season after tearing his right ACL in another a noncontact drill in the spring, then missed three more games in 2009 with a sprain to his left ACL. Tuesday’s injury was to his left knee."

Hey, it was a joke. Get it? Even if it wasn't funny.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1jg8dpb5 said:
Sports Hernia":1jg8dpb5 said:
That's the one thing I wish we could change about our beloved coach. He always takes his foot off the gas when a game is well in hand. I want to see some Bill Belichick 2007 Patriots-style running it up on people. No mercy! You don't like it? Stop us!

Back on topic, however; I feel bad for Lee. He's a very good player. Cowboys already shaping up for another 8-8 year it would seem.
Agreed! Though the Cowpatties were an under .500 team BEFORE Lee got hurt, with losing some of their best players on an already craptastic defense and playing a tough schedule as they are playing the NFC West which will probably mean an 0-4 record in those games.