Hawks linked to 2 DE in trade speculation article on NFL.com

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13

• Interesting article. The Hawks need depth at the end position to maintain the heavy rotation next season. They did not address this in the draft.
    SEAHAWKS CAN EXPLOIT TIGHT PASS DEFENSE RULES
    http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/08/20/ ... crutiny/1/
    Follow me on Twitter: @George_OGorman
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran

• Anything that brings in more competition, I'm down with.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Not the best looking candidates, but we may need someone less expensive next year if they can't afford to re-sign Avril after extending Wilson.

Jordan looks like a bust to me, and I would hate to see him playing with his hand down at LEO. I don't know if he's worth $5 or $6 million per year, plus whatever compensation you would have to give the Dolphins.

Graham is a MUCH better option, as he would be a candidate to breakout at the LEO position. But he hasn't done much to date.
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran

• Just writer speculation. I remember hearing that JS had no interest in Morgan or Graham that year. Which kind of makes sense since Graham had a lot of similarities to a player they had just traded (Darryl Tapp) and Morgan was a bit too prototypical for Pete.

For Seattle to make things fit together after paying the LOB close to $30 million per year and the upcoming $20-25 million hit for Wilson, they are going to need to find cheap players at premium positions. That's why they are so high on guys Michael Bowie and Benson Mayowa.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• I don't think we trade for anyone at this point, why trade when you know there will be cost cutting moves and cheaper signings after camp starts. If we truly need anyone at all. We flourish in that environment, fact is more teams are going to be looking at what we show in pre season and going after our cuts and or making deals for our depth if they can. The last few years cuts have been assets for other teams. After winning a Super Bowl and the success of our cuts on other teams we will be cherry picked quickly, not many will pass the waiver wire this year with the exception of Offensive line maybe.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information