Fake lawsuit against Johnny Football

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Fake lawsuit against Johnny Football
Fri May 23, 2014 9:32 am
  • Probably the best thing I've ever read on PFT.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-manziel/

The lawsuit — again, it’s a hoax — also claims that Manziel sent a naked picture of himself with his penis in a hotdog bun, that he sent a photo with a “ruler next to his erect penis that measured 4-1/2 inches,” that he “keeps asking me to strip for him at his boy, Lebron James’ crip [sic] in Miami,” that Manziel “told me he does steroids and lifts weights,” and that “if another man ever talks to me, he would beat them up and get away with it because he’s famous.”

“I had to see a Psychologist because I have nightmares of Manziel’s penis,” the lawsuit — hoax — states. “Manziel sent me a homemade video of himself at Walt Disney World on ‘It’s a Small Word’ ride in the Magic Kingdom, and while the song is on, he puts the camera down unbuttons his pants, pulls his penis out and jingles [sic] his penis to the music. ESPN owns Disney and ESPN promotes Manziel, knowing he did this in ‘It’s a Small World.’”

JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

Re: Fake lawsuit against Johnny Football
Fri May 23, 2014 9:43 am
  • I read that lawsuit as a hilarious piece of satire from what has to be a fan of some other SEC school. I laughed a lot.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Fri May 23, 2014 5:56 pm
  • The Onion would be proud
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Fri May 23, 2014 7:49 pm
  • If you're going to file a hoax suit, it should at least be clever. That effort was straight outta Idiocracy. "Huh huh, small dick, hotdog bun ... I so clever." At least try to make the small dick joke funny or original. CanHawk is available, after all.
    “We need to be challenged, ... and we need to be under the gun to respond.” --Pete Carroll
    nanomoz
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Sun May 25, 2014 3:23 pm
  • nanomoz wrote:If you're going to file a hoax suit, it should at least be clever. That effort was straight outta Idiocracy. "Huh huh, small dick, hotdog bun ... I so clever." At least try to make the small dick joke funny or original. CanHawk is available, after all.

Sounds almost like an episode of Beavis and Buh-head. "heh heh....."

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    Gollum had a ring...Bilbo took it...Frodo had it...Gollum got it back.
    Gollum never had OUR ring.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:15 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information