49ers Remain "Above Reproach"

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 4:07 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:This might well be a typo, did you mean you were born at a Bellevue hospital?

    Because there is no hospital here called, "Bellevue Hospital".

    Interesting. Story starting to unravel... :snack: :D


    Twisted with the final nail in the coffin. :49ersmall:


    There is an insane asylum called Bellevue Hospital...maybe that's what he meant.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1570
    Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 4:12 pm
  • rideaducati wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:This might well be a typo, did you mean you were born at a Bellevue hospital?

    Because there is no hospital here called, "Bellevue Hospital".

    Interesting. Story starting to unravel... :snack: :D


    Twisted with the final nail in the coffin. :49ersmall:


    There is an insane asylum called Bellevue Hospital...maybe that's what he meant.



    It is in NY and I remember he posted he was going to a Mariners yankee game in NY! You are onto something!
    User avatar
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *
     
    Posts: 1030
    Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 5:38 pm
  • rideaducati wrote:
    There is an insane asylum called Bellevue Hospital...maybe that's what he meant.



    Lol.. that was the first thing that came to my mind. So fitting. Role playing a Seahawks fan to plant the phony seed of Niner respect and fairness is cause enough to be sent there.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 5:51 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:Just bought my tickets to see Felix pitch @ Yankees on Thursday. Whoot!


    Very interesting....
    User avatar
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *
     
    Posts: 1030
    Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am


Re: 49ers Remain
Thu May 15, 2014 6:12 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:However, if peeps want to have serious conversations on the topic you need to discuss the reality of what he said, not the hyperbolic version.


    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 982
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 6:22 pm
  • Bellevue Overlake hospital. The one off of 405 near whole foods and my favorite BBQ (3-Pigs). I am going up to Seattle in August to visit family (Finally) and I am definitely going to the all you can eat beef ribs on Wednesday nights. I work on wall street and don't get home much so I am excited.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 193
    Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 7:12 pm
  • This is the best offseason EVAR!!!!

    Trolls.fairies and faux Seahawk fans EVERYWHERE!!! Yay. :vodka:
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6325
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 7:31 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:This is the best offseason EVAR!!!!

    Trolls.fairies and faux Seahawk fans EVERYWHERE!!! Yay. :vodka:



    Isn't it though? I mean WHOSE GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

    Niner fans so desperate for respect/attention that they are generating it themselves through their Seahawks personalities. It has been a growing trend.

    I respect those genuine Niner fans that come here despite the beating that they take. Over the long haul, they will have their glory at times, just like they did in 2011-2012, but the NinaTroll is a symbol of a pathetic existence.

    Hey, we know that the Niners are a good football team, when they beat the Hawks they get their props, we know they are tough as most Seahawks fans would attest, but the NinaTroll? They remind me of Marvin, except he isn't pretending to be a Seahawks fan.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain
Thu May 15, 2014 7:32 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    Giedi wrote:I think Pete is pretty smart not to comment on things like that. He has better things to do. Anyway, most likely anything he says - be it good or bad - will be twisted anyway to suite whoever's point of view is repeating it. As for Harbaugh, he's a totally different personality than Pete. Totally different. He's going to say what he's going to say and I don't think he cares very much how people take it. Pete's more circumspect and chooses his words more carefully. Bottom line though is both fan bases are blessed with great coaches - no matter what kind of personality baggage's they bring to the table.


    Harbs was responding to a very leading question and I am positive that he would have done it differently if he had the chance to do it over again. He gets a lot of crap for the response he gives to the Seattle media for taking a long time to respond then answering with one word answers after being tempted to elaborate. He has only been a NFL head coach for 4 years, so he is still working on that part of it.

    Carroll has been doing it for a long time, I get the feeling that he knows what he is going to say long before the question is even asked. Very consistent and he never, ever has anything to say about others that could be taken out of context or used for fuel.

    Harbs just responded with terminology that he likely regrets. Instead of saying something like "its unfortunate that players take those kind of chances and I hope that our players can learn from other's mistakes", he went ahead and made a very direct claim that didn't stand a chance of holding up for any length of time.

    "Above reproach"... oops. That is what sparks the comments from Seahawks fans.


    Now THAT I don't have an issue with. That's fairly accurate.

    The point he was making all along was not that his team is perfect and Seattle is a bunch of cheaters.

    His point was that he didn't like that the NFL doesn't say exactly what someone tests positive for and more importantly that teams strive to be above reproach...IE, you don't want people to ever say you only won because of X. You don't ant people to say you cheated.

    He wasn't saying his team was perfect. He was saying that's what you STRIVE for.

    More importantly, his entire quote was about PEDs and cheating. It had nothing to do with breaking the law. That of course doesn't make it ok....only that he wasn't addressing that when he was speaking.

    I get it here. He's a hated rival. It's all in good fun when peeps drag out the "Above Reproach" line. I'd probably use it too.

    However, if peeps want to have serious conversations on the topic you need to discuss the reality of what he said, not the hyperbolic version.

    Should he have said it differently? Probably. I don't think he was ever trying to point a finger. I think he was simply answering a question. If you look at his mood in the questions just before and just after, it's clear he never thought that quote would become a big deal.


    Marvin I swear you are starting to believe your own bullshit.

    The conversation was about Seattle and PED's and your coach knew what he was saying in what context, who would be offended by it and how his own fan base would cheer for his response but you want to apparently believe your coach is just to ignorant to put two and two together. Come on. This wasn't a conversation about cooking class, it was a conversation about PED violations on The Seahawks. Maybe your right and he is just that dumb but I seriously doubt it especially when you consider his temper tantrums on the sidelines and the way he conducts himself in interviews. The guy is just terminally immature. Why do you think there are all these rumors of frustration surrounding him in your FO?

    Exibit B. He is in a press conference and suddenly shouts out did anyone see Keapernick's Beats commercial? It was obvious to anyone with an IQ over 6 the media would ask if that commercial depicted is it really like that in Seattle and he answered, yeah, kind of sometimes.

    He's a moron trying to stir up his fan base with sophomoric behavior. He is incapable of handling things like an adult because he is not one. His childish antic's go beyond the sidelines and are even reaching into your FO and some say your locker room.

    I point this out now because when the inevitable implosion happens and it will, you won't be around here to eat your crow. You will shuffle off to obscurity like you did for the last decade before Harbaugh arrived.

    You can quit with trying to tell us we are all delusional and are misinterpreting your beloved coach. His actions speak much louder than your imagination.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2902
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 7:37 pm
  • I will never forget one of the NinaTrolls that started the thread about being embarrassed and ashamed after Irvin was suspended for PEDs. He didn't stop there, he had to go and start saying things like "how can we not respect a class franchise that has won 5 Super Bowls?" And the like.

    It is just too easy and a serious source of laughter. They always slip...
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 7:43 pm
  • wow you guys are really paranoid lol. jesus christ.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 193
    Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 7:45 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:wow you guys are really paranoid lol. jesus christ.


    Says the guy born at Bellevue Hospital in NY...
    User avatar
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *
     
    Posts: 1030
    Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 7:53 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:wow you guys are really paranoid lol. jesus christ.


    About what?

    Because we called you on your pathetic attempt? Don't do that man... we will accept you for who you are, but the act is over.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 7:54 pm
  • Image

    Really guys? Can we move on now?
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 193
    Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 8:25 pm
  • RichNhansom wrote:Exibit B. He is in a press conference and suddenly shouts out did anyone see Keapernick's Beats commercial? It was obvious to anyone with an IQ over 6 the media would ask if that commercial depicted is it really like that in Seattle and he answered, yeah, kind of sometimes.

    He's a moron trying to stir up his fan base with sophomoric behavior. He is incapable of handling things like an adult because he is not one. His childish antic's go beyond the sidelines and are even reaching into your FO and some say your locker room.


    There is no question about Harbafreak's douchery. As far as NFL coaches go, he is in a class of his own. He gets results on the field and because of that he skates on a lot of really stupid shit.

    I forgot about that Beats deal. As if there are Seahawks fans abusing Kaeperstank as he walks off the bus. He has only been the QB for 3 games in Seattle. During pregame I was on the Niners sideline for 2 of them. The only guys remotely giving CK crap were the guys at the tunnel and they give EVERYBODY crap.

    Just think back to the days when Hardouche was playing. He was a total jackwagon cry baby then. The same look on his face can be found there. The "what's your deal" game. The Schwartz handshake.

    I actually browsed the NFCC last night and got some screen captures. The look of explosion on his face when Kearse caught that 4th down TD, it was seriously the nastiest look I have ever seen. Then the sideline view from behind on "the Tip". It was all priceless. Nothing was more priceless though than Harbafreak's own RahRah girl Pam Oliver post game. Holding back the tears of her team's failure as she held the Mic in his face for his Hemingway quote.

    Guess what Harbs.. on that day, you were destroyed and defeated.

    There is a meltdown coming and there is a big chance that it happens after a Seahawks game.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 8:30 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:Image

    Really guys? Can we move on now?



    Dude.... how many times do we have to tell you. Where you are born has NOTHING to do with it. You just added to it by claiming it does.

    I was born in California. I spent a good portion of my life there. Does that make me a Niner fan? Out of the group of Niner fans I know, 3 very closely, only two of them were not born in the NW. So please... enough of that.

    Oh.. and let's see the year of that birthday, otherwise that could easily be from your child. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by loafoftatupu on Thu May 15, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 8:31 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:Image

    Really guys? Can we move on now?


    Photoshop can be used to do more than redact images. I believe there are some text features hidden in there as well.

    Post yourself holding this document in your Seahawks gear.
    Last edited by Laloosh on Thu May 15, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3613
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 8:32 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:Image

    Really guys? Can we move on now?



    We are gonna need a urine test.
    User avatar
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *
     
    Posts: 1030
    Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 8:39 pm
  • Laloosh wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:Image

    Really guys? Can we move on now?


    Photoshop can be used to do more than redact images. I believe there are some text features hidden in there as well.

    Post yourself holding this document in your Seahawks gear.


    Laloosh... he won't even post the day it was issued. He went out of his way to hide that.

    It isn't about geography, no one would have questioned his Ninerness if he didn't post like a Niner. Yet he keeps going back to the location.

    Even Seahawks gear wouldn't cut it, I have a Niner fan neighbor that has a Seahawk fan family. Even his wife is a Seahawks fan. That would be easy.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 8:43 pm
  • We don't need anything. He was exposed by the Hernadar far earlier. More reliable than a test for Blade Runner Replicants.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain
Thu May 15, 2014 8:45 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    Laloosh wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:Image

    Really guys? Can we move on now?


    Photoshop can be used to do more than redact images. I believe there are some text features hidden in there as well.

    Post yourself holding this document in your Seahawks gear.


    Laloosh... he won't even post the day it was issued. He went out of his way to hide that.

    It isn't about geography, no one would have questioned his Ninerness if he didn't post like a Niner. Yet he keeps going back to the location.

    Even Seahawks gear wouldn't cut it, I have a Niner fan neighbor that has a Seahawk fan family. Even his wife is a Seahawks fan. That would be easy.


    fuck this guys. im done. i am not a troll. you guys are basically reverse trolling me. how much effort do i have to go through. you guys are paranoid. have fun sucking each other off instead of being impartial fans of football. If everything is thinking alike, no one is thinking at all. I am happy we won the superbowl, but that has clearly gone to a lot of your heads. guess what guys. Being a fan of a superbowl winning team is not a personal accomplishment, and I truly think a lot of you guys, especially Roland has had that go their heads.

    Oh fuck face above me. I hid the date of issue because I lost my original and had to get another one recently when I changed jobs and I didn't want to get questions on why it was issued in december of 2011. I don't want my identity revealed because I think there are a lot of crazy fucks on here.

    I don't need this. peace out. i wont be logging in anymore.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 193
    Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 8:48 pm
  • Another one bites the dust.

    See you back soon, under your Niner personality.

    Thanks for playing. That post is going to get racked soon. Too bad.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 8:51 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    Laloosh wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:Image

    Really guys? Can we move on now?


    Photoshop can be used to do more than redact images. I believe there are some text features hidden in there as well.

    Post yourself holding this document in your Seahawks gear.


    Laloosh... he won't even post the day it was issued. He went out of his way to hide that.

    It isn't about geography, no one would have questioned his Ninerness if he didn't post like a Niner. Yet he keeps going back to the location.

    Even Seahawks gear wouldn't cut it, I have a Niner fan neighbor that has a Seahawk fan family. Even his wife is a Seahawks fan. That would be easy.


    fuck this guys. im done. i am not a troll. you guys are basically reverse trolling me. how much effort do i have to go through. you guys are paranoid. have fun sucking each other off instead of being impartial fans of football. If everything is thinking alike, no one is thinking at all. I am happy we won the superbowl, but that has clearly gone to a lot of your heads. guess what guys. Being a fan of a superbowl winning team is not a personal accomplishment, and I truly think a lot of you guys, especially Roland has had that go their heads.

    Oh fuck face above me. I hid the date of issue because I lost my original and had to get another one recently when I changed jobs and I didn't want to get questions on why it was issued in december of 2011. I don't want my identity revealed because I think there are a lot of crazy fucks on here.

    I don't need this. peace out. i wont be logging in anymore.



    Bye. If you would just admit you are a Niners fan you could discuss the upcoming season. It's a really low thing to come to an opposing message board and pretend to be one of their fans.

    Btw, we all don't think alike. We argue and have differing opinions. It really is easy to spot someone that is pulling the crap you pulled though.
    User avatar
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *
     
    Posts: 1030
    Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 8:55 pm
  • We, will miss you on our board.
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3613
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 9:13 pm
  • Haha you guys are ruthless. One thing though...you guys have not been wrong when it comes to your troll-dar
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6829
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 9:17 pm
  • They are good.... 24 good. It's scary.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6325
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 9:23 pm
  • It's obvious what Hurlbaugh was talking about, what makes me mad is the prevarication. Be honest, if you are I can talk with you. If not? You have to ask?
    Last edited by MizzouHawkGal on Thu May 15, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6325
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 9:25 pm
  • Laloosh wrote:We, will miss you on our board.


    That is the funniest damn post in this thread.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 9:32 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:They are good.... 24 good. It's scary.


    I feel the disturbances in the force, but like clockwork soon after, the Hernadar is triggered. Once we made it that far there is no question.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 9:41 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:It's obvious what Hurlbaugh was talking about, what makes me mad is the prevarication. Be honest, if you are I can talk with you. If not? You have to ask?

    Now you guys have done it! :sarcasm_off:
    Maybe he'll be better on his next attempt?
    I'm remember him saying he had a Washington state drivers license but works on Wall Street?

    The worst thing a troll can do is to keep giving "information", after awhile it's hard to keep the lies straight.

    The dots stopped connecting.....


    He fell right into the troll trap.

    Though he was a slightly better troll than Donkospurts, so I'll give him a little credit, but a notch below AlaskaSaintsfan in the story and drama department. 8)
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10742
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 9:47 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Though he was a slightly better troll than Donkospurts, so I'll give him a little credit, but a notch below AlaskaSaintsfan in the story and drama department. 8)


    Oh that's right! AlaskaSaint was the ultimate in the drama department. That was truly next level trolling. JZ didn't dig that far, but he certainly set off the detection threshold of Bullshit.

    It won't be long, another will return and that one will fail too.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 9:57 pm
  • Though you do know I was thinking troll way upthread? I just like your guys style. So mean without being mean. That's a skill.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6325
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 10:04 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:Though you do know I was thinking troll way upthread? I just like your guys style. So mean without being mean. That's a skill.


    It's like hunting pheasant; have to beat some brush if you're going to find 'em...
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3613
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 10:07 pm
  • rideaducati wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:This might well be a typo, did you mean you were born at a Bellevue hospital?

    Because there is no hospital here called, "Bellevue Hospital".

    Interesting. Story starting to unravel... :snack: :D


    Twisted with the final nail in the coffin. :49ersmall:


    There is an insane asylum called Bellevue Hospital...maybe that's what he meant.


    Hmm. I'm a little late to this thread, but his IP does place him in Brooklyn, NY, in the heart of New York City.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * Natural Rubbing Action *
     
    Posts: 18143
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 10:12 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    rideaducati wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:This might well be a typo, did you mean you were born at a Bellevue hospital?

    Because there is no hospital here called, "Bellevue Hospital".

    Interesting. Story starting to unravel... :snack: :D


    Twisted with the final nail in the coffin. :49ersmall:


    There is an insane asylum called Bellevue Hospital...maybe that's what he meant.


    Hmm. I'm a little late to this thread, but his IP does place him in Brooklyn, NY, in the heart of New York City.

    Woah! A Giants troll? Plans within plans...
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6325
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 10:12 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:Hmm. I'm a little late to this thread, but his IP does place him in Brooklyn, NY, in the heart of New York City.


    "Anybody who runs, is a VC. Anybody who stands still, is a well trained VC."
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3613
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 10:18 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    rideaducati wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:This might well be a typo, did you mean you were born at a Bellevue hospital?

    Because there is no hospital here called, "Bellevue Hospital".

    Interesting. Story starting to unravel... :snack: :D


    Twisted with the final nail in the coffin. :49ersmall:

    There is an insane asylum called Bellevue Hospital...maybe that's what he meant.


    Hmm. I'm a little late to this thread, but his IP does place him in Brooklyn, NY, in the heart of New York City.

    Woah! A Giants troll? Plans within plans...

    Naw, my money is still on a whiners troll, since he was over extending himself to stick up for that team and fanbase.
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10742
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 10:24 pm
  • I'm going to trust you sir. Troll is a troll does you know.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6325
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 10:36 pm
  • He did mention he worked on Wall Street and hadn't been back to Seattle in a while.
    Holy Catfish! Touchdown Seahawks!
    User avatar
    A London Hawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 324
    Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:27 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 11:58 pm
  • A London Hawk wrote:He did mention he worked on Wall Street and hadn't been back to Seattle in a while.

    He also mentioned that he had a washington state drivers license. If you haven't lived here in awhile he'd have a New York State DL.
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10742
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Fri May 16, 2014 12:47 am
  • Well now that jizzard is gone, i want to comment back on that beats (san)fiasco. I really believe that the backlash from the 12's forced Dre to sign Sherm and made a contrived effort to show his love to sherm before the seahawk game, so to quell the venom that seahawks had for his slightly better then stock headphones. That's the way I felt when I saw that staged hug. :pukeface: b
    SupersonicSeahawkz
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 23
    Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:41 pm


Re: 49ers Remain
Fri May 16, 2014 6:42 am
  • RichNhansom wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    Giedi wrote:I think Pete is pretty smart not to comment on things like that. He has better things to do. Anyway, most likely anything he says - be it good or bad - will be twisted anyway to suite whoever's point of view is repeating it. As for Harbaugh, he's a totally different personality than Pete. Totally different. He's going to say what he's going to say and I don't think he cares very much how people take it. Pete's more circumspect and chooses his words more carefully. Bottom line though is both fan bases are blessed with great coaches - no matter what kind of personality baggage's they bring to the table.


    Harbs was responding to a very leading question and I am positive that he would have done it differently if he had the chance to do it over again. He gets a lot of crap for the response he gives to the Seattle media for taking a long time to respond then answering with one word answers after being tempted to elaborate. He has only been a NFL head coach for 4 years, so he is still working on that part of it.

    Carroll has been doing it for a long time, I get the feeling that he knows what he is going to say long before the question is even asked. Very consistent and he never, ever has anything to say about others that could be taken out of context or used for fuel.

    Harbs just responded with terminology that he likely regrets. Instead of saying something like "its unfortunate that players take those kind of chances and I hope that our players can learn from other's mistakes", he went ahead and made a very direct claim that didn't stand a chance of holding up for any length of time.

    "Above reproach"... oops. That is what sparks the comments from Seahawks fans.


    Now THAT I don't have an issue with. That's fairly accurate.

    The point he was making all along was not that his team is perfect and Seattle is a bunch of cheaters.

    His point was that he didn't like that the NFL doesn't say exactly what someone tests positive for and more importantly that teams strive to be above reproach...IE, you don't want people to ever say you only won because of X. You don't ant people to say you cheated.

    He wasn't saying his team was perfect. He was saying that's what you STRIVE for.

    More importantly, his entire quote was about PEDs and cheating. It had nothing to do with breaking the law. That of course doesn't make it ok....only that he wasn't addressing that when he was speaking.

    I get it here. He's a hated rival. It's all in good fun when peeps drag out the "Above Reproach" line. I'd probably use it too.

    However, if peeps want to have serious conversations on the topic you need to discuss the reality of what he said, not the hyperbolic version.

    Should he have said it differently? Probably. I don't think he was ever trying to point a finger. I think he was simply answering a question. If you look at his mood in the questions just before and just after, it's clear he never thought that quote would become a big deal.


    Marvin I swear you are starting to believe your own bullshit.

    The conversation was about Seattle and PED's and your coach knew what he was saying in what context, who would be offended by it and how his own fan base would cheer for his response but you want to apparently believe your coach is just to ignorant to put two and two together. Come on. This wasn't a conversation about cooking class, it was a conversation about PED violations on The Seahawks. Maybe your right and he is just that dumb but I seriously doubt it especially when you consider his temper tantrums on the sidelines and the way he conducts himself in interviews. The guy is just terminally immature. Why do you think there are all these rumors of frustration surrounding him in your FO?

    Exibit B. He is in a press conference and suddenly shouts out did anyone see Keapernick's Beats commercial? It was obvious to anyone with an IQ over 6 the media would ask if that commercial depicted is it really like that in Seattle and he answered, yeah, kind of sometimes.

    He's a moron trying to stir up his fan base with sophomoric behavior. He is incapable of handling things like an adult because he is not one. His childish antic's go beyond the sidelines and are even reaching into your FO and some say your locker room.

    I point this out now because when the inevitable implosion happens and it will, you won't be around here to eat your crow. You will shuffle off to obscurity like you did for the last decade before Harbaugh arrived.

    You can quit with trying to tell us we are all delusional and are misinterpreting your beloved coach. His actions speak much louder than your imagination.


    Sigh.

    You're right rich. Harbaugh is Satan incarnate. Pete Carroll flies down to the practice field on his angelic white wings.

    SMDH.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2513
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Fri May 16, 2014 7:30 am
  • Marvin... there is no way you honestly "respect" Harbaugh. its one thing to defend, its another to deflect.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4630
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Fri May 16, 2014 7:57 am
  • JZ#1 wrote:Bellevue Overlake hospital. The one off of 405 near whole foods and my favorite BBQ (3-Pigs). I am going up to Seattle in August to visit family (Finally) and I am definitely going to the all you can eat beef ribs on Wednesday nights. I work on wall street and don't get home much so I am excited.


    So post a pic of yourself in Seahawks gear, no 49er would ever do that. Prove them wrong if you can. Just because you're knowledgeable about Seattle landmarks and telephone prefixes doesn't mean jack.

    Damn it! I hate agreeing with Hernia
    User avatar
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 668
    Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Fri May 16, 2014 10:33 am
  • Lol. This thread is so full of comical genius thanks all. I needed this today.
    User avatar
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 594
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Fri May 16, 2014 4:16 pm
  • lvnginhwktwn wrote:Just because you're knowledgeable about Seattle landmarks and telephone prefixes doesn't mean jack.

    Damn it! I hate agreeing with Hernia


    No shit. Lvnginhwktwn is a NW flipping icon and he is a Niner fan. Dude probably has more 253s than I do. If I was going to FauxTroll I would do it differently, I just wouldn't do it.

    What a screaming aborted fetus of a fan.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Fri May 16, 2014 4:22 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:You're right rich. Harbaugh is Satan incarnate. Pete Carroll flies down to the practice field on his angelic white wings.


    Finally... Marvin starts talking some sense. Although I don't know if I would go that far with Harbafreak. Full blown yellow eyed life eating Demon? Sure.. a clone of Al Davis? Nah...
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Fri May 16, 2014 6:20 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:Image

    Really guys? Can we move on now?


    Real Seahawk fan.jpg
    Real Seahawk fan.jpg (45.43 KiB) Viewed 153 times
    User avatar
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 668
    Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Fri May 16, 2014 6:22 pm
  • LMAO.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5242
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Fri May 16, 2014 6:32 pm
  • This just gets better and better.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6325
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


PreviousNext


It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online