49ers Remain "Above Reproach"

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 9:19 am
  • Apparently the Whiners have not learned any lessons from the Aldon Smith fiasco when it comes to evaluating the psychological makeup of their players. Here is what the South Florida Strength Coach had to say about 5th Round pick Aaron Lynch:

    "Thought an organization with 5 Super Bowl titles would have a stricter draft criteria. Clearly, integrity & character are not a priority," Straub wrote.
    User avatar
    godawg
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:46 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 9:43 am
  • Saw this, thought it was pretty funny. That coach got suspended for his words.

    If Lynch gets arrested in the next year, I will have to refer to Aldon and Lynch as Bonnie and Clyde.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11269
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 10:15 am
  • "USF strength and conditioning coach Hans Straub has resigned after sending a tweet over the weekend criticizing former Bulls defensive end and San Francisco 49ers fifth-round draft pick Aaron Lynch."

    http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootbal ... ynch-tweet

    Lynch sounds like the typical 49er to me.
    User avatar
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1976
    Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:59 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 10:53 am
  • Forty Nine to Lifers
    Ziggyy108
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 383
    Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:07 pm
    Location: Canada


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 12:58 pm
  • All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

    Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

    "We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

    Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 193
    Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:05 pm
  • JZ, the Hawks head coach hasn't pointed a finger at a division rival and condemned them while claiming his team is "above reproach" only to see how many guys on his roster get in trouble with the law?
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8798
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:06 pm
  • Like a broken record lol
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7211
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:10 pm
  • I get your point. But its silly to expect the whiners to change how they draft after a few bad apples. Everyone wants the best talent and will give incoming draft picks the benefit of the doubt over most off the field problems.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 193
    Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:16 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

    Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

    "We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

    Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.

    Yeah, well, the Hawks Brass didn't have a presser in the weeks before the draft announcing how character is really important to them. The Niners did.

    I would have to assume that a strength coach calling a guy out is more related to his football character. Also, Lynch's defense of whatever it is is classic loser. He essentially says he just did the dumb stuff kids his age do. While quite likely true, no one wants to hear excuses from Lynch. I can say it was dumb stuff kids do, he needs to just stand up and be accountable.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11269
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:23 pm
  • Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Harbaugh was directly responding to a question from a reporter. I also don't recall a press confrence set up specifically for that purpose.
    User avatar
    Sourdough #49
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 158
    Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:18 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:37 pm
  • Sourdough #49 wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Harbaugh was directly responding to a question from a reporter. I also don't recall a press confrence set up specifically for that purpose.


    All I remember is that whiny bitch jumping up and down and screaming like a little girl who didn't get her cabbage patch doll as he watched his soft team get pimp-slapped out of the playoffs for the third time in a row. And it was pretty damn funny.

    Almost as funny as listening to Kaepernick predict a Denver win in the Superbowl a few days before we gutted the Donkies and hung their corpses over that billboard in Fife.

    Or the bonus laughs when your team started shooting people at parties, and making bomb threats at airports or threatening children with brass knuckles.

    Above reproach? Looks to me like the Santa Clara whiners just want to pick on somebody but can't find anyone weaker without targeting children and people on bicycles.
    User avatar
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2265
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:39 pm
  • Sourdough #49 wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Harbaugh was directly responding to a question from a reporter. I also don't recall a press confrence set up specifically for that purpose.

    Baalke addressed it too. You have to understand, all our mock outrage is mostly because when we had a rash of suspensions, Harbaugh couldn't keep his trap shut and tried to talk about his superior ways. This thread isn't about Hawk fans thinking they are better than you, it's about pointing out that the holier than the Seahawks talk from Harbs where he even invoked the name of his football god, Schembechler, was a bunch of horse shit. Above reproach my ass.

    It doesn't really matter, there are not many angels in the world or the draft, it's just kind of funny.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11269
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:41 pm
  • Hans, I remember Harbaugh actually being a good sport after that perticular game. Isn't that when Sherm slapped him on the back, ran away and then said Harbs was ignoring him when film shows him turning around to congratulate him?

    Now I will be the first to say that Harbaughs tantrums are embarrassing as a Niner fan but quite often fans take things out of context. In the above reproach comment if you go back and see might have be one of those times.
    Last edited by Sourdough #49 on Wed May 14, 2014 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    Sourdough #49
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 158
    Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:18 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:44 pm
  • Sourdough #49 wrote:Odd I remember Harbaugh actually being a good sport after that perticular game. Isn't that when Sherm slapped him on the back, ran away and then said Herbs was ignoring him when film shows him turning around to congratulate him?


    Harbaugh may have ignored him earlier than that soooooo.....

    Sherman slapped him on the back and immediately turned around and didn't see any reaction of Harbaugh's soooooooo...
    User avatar
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *
     
    Posts: 1216
    Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:47 pm
  • Sourdough #49 wrote:Hans, I remember Harbaugh actually being a good sport after that perticular game. Isn't that when Sherm slapped him on the back, ran away and then said Herbs was ignoring him when film shows him turning around to congratulate him?

    It wasn't after a game. It was prior to the 2013 season when asked about the suspensions in Seattle. He went into a long pontification about his program being like Michigan, and above reproach.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11269
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:49 pm
  • Sourdough #49 wrote:Hans, I remember Harbaugh actually being a good sport after that perticular game. Isn't that when Sherm slapped him on the back, ran away and then said Herbs was ignoring him when film shows him turning around to congratulate him?


    I just watched the TV broadcast of the NFCCG for the first time a few days ago and Little Jimmy was crying and whining like a beyotch for most of the second half. Complete with the stomping, kicking and throwing his arms around literally like a 5 year old girl who didn't get her cabbage patch doll.

    When I get home maybe I'll make some gifs for you. It was classic Harbaugh and just as delicious and hilarious as Kaepernicks sour grape tears the following week.

    Face it. Your team is a bunch of whiny putzes who embarrass their fans weekly. But hey, plenty of cyclists to run over in Santa Clara. You show em who's boss! Above reproach!!
    User avatar
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2265
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm


Re: 49ers Remain
Wed May 14, 2014 1:50 pm
  • bigtrain21 wrote:
    Harbaugh may have ignored him earlier than that soooooo.....

    Sherman slapped him on the back and immediately turned around and didn't see any reaction of Harbaugh's soooooooo...


    I know Sherm is great but even he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head.
    User avatar
    Sourdough #49
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 158
    Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:18 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:53 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

    Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

    "We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

    Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.



    You can stop with the "our" and "we" stuff JZ... I promise we will accept you as a Niner fan, but the more you play the role, the more obvious it is. Go figure, you are there to defend the integrity of Niner nation and point out that the Hawks have a player that has been in trouble before too. Like it has been said, Harbaugh commented on players that he does not coach, whether he was asked or not he should of distanced himself from that comment. PC hasn't said a word about the Forty-Felons.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5888
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 pm
  • That's funny, I don't remember any Seahawks ever being arrested for threatening a child with brass knuckles.

    Did I miss something?
    User avatar
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2265
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

    Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

    "We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

    Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.



    You can stop with the "our" and "we" stuff JZ... I promise we will accept you as a Niner fan, but the more you play the role, the more obvious it is. Go figure, you are there to defend the integrity of Niner nation and point out that the Hawks have a player that has been in trouble before too. Like it has been said, Harbaugh commented on players that he does not coach, whether he was asked or not he should of distanced himself from that comment. PC hasn't said a word about the Forty-Felons.



    He thinks because he called them the Whiners it makes him legit.
    User avatar
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *
     
    Posts: 1216
    Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am


Re: 49ers Remain
Wed May 14, 2014 2:05 pm
  • bigtrain21 wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

    Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

    "We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

    Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.



    You can stop with the "our" and "we" stuff JZ... I promise we will accept you as a Niner fan, but the more you play the role, the more obvious it is. Go figure, you are there to defend the integrity of Niner nation and point out that the Hawks have a player that has been in trouble before too. Like it has been said, Harbaugh commented on players that he does not coach, whether he was asked or not he should of distanced himself from that comment. PC hasn't said a word about the Forty-Felons.



    He thinks because he called them the Whiners it makes him legit.


    It is the ultimate act of desperation by Niner fans and a more popular tactic they have employed in the last year. This is how pathetic they have become,
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5888
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 3:24 pm
  • AbsolutNET wrote:JZ, the Hawks head coach hasn't pointed a finger at a division rival and condemned them while claiming his team is "above reproach" only to see how many guys on his roster get in trouble with the law?


    Neither did Jim Harbaugh. That's just the same hyperbolic misrepresentation of what he said that peeps constantly repeat.

    First off, he never pointed a finger at anyone. He was asked a question. He never referenced a team.

    Second, he was talking abut the fact that charges of PEDs puts a black mark n your team and you strive not to have that. You don't want people to say "they only won because X". You STRIVE to be "above reproach".

    That was his point. Then peeps who don't like him scew it completely out of context as a punchline. That's fine...its what peeps do...but don't use it as a serious talking point because its a load of BS. If you don't believe me, go look at the original video of the quote.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 3:30 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    Sourdough #49 wrote:Hans, I remember Harbaugh actually being a good sport after that perticular game. Isn't that when Sherm slapped him on the back, ran away and then said Herbs was ignoring him when film shows him turning around to congratulate him?

    It wasn't after a game. It was prior to the 2013 season when asked about the suspensions in Seattle. He went into a long pontification about his program being like Michigan, and above reproach.


    No he said you strive to be above reproach because you don't want people to say you only won because you cheated, He was speaking in general and he was asked a question.

    That quote is CONSTANTLY misrepresented here and that's all well and good for comedy and rivalry sake...

    ...but if you wanna have any real conversation about the quote, I didn't mean anything close to what people represent it to have meant.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 3:46 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

    Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

    "We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

    Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.



    You can stop with the "our" and "we" stuff JZ... I promise we will accept you as a Niner fan, but the more you play the role, the more obvious it is. Go figure, you are there to defend the integrity of Niner nation and point out that the Hawks have a player that has been in trouble before too. Like it has been said, Harbaugh commented on players that he does not coach, whether he was asked or not he should of distanced himself from that comment. PC hasn't said a word about the Forty-Felons.


    Sorry if you can't see with out your blue/green shades on.

    Just because I call out fanboys and hypocrites, I am a Niners fan now. Seattle borned and raised. :0190l: I was born in Bellevue hospital. My entire family is filled mostly of University of Washington graduates. Please... Just because you can't accept a fan being unbiased and fair to all nfl fans, you have to call me a 49ers fan. He disagrees with me, so he must be a 49ers fan. I even grew up down the street from Paul Allen.

    No, I am a Seahawks fan who is sick and tired how Seahawks football has become more about the rivalry with the dam 49ers then it has been about Seahawks football. It used to be crazy dumb Mike Martz and Marc Bulger, and before than that it was the Raiders.

    I am going to call out people who are clearly biased and I don't apologize for it. The most pleasure I get from the NFL, is not so much in being biased with my own team, which at times I can be too, its with actually following the dynamics of all teams and trying to understand the business aspect of it.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 193
    Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 3:54 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

    Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

    "We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

    Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.



    You can stop with the "our" and "we" stuff JZ... I promise we will accept you as a Niner fan, but the more you play the role, the more obvious it is. Go figure, you are there to defend the integrity of Niner nation and point out that the Hawks have a player that has been in trouble before too. Like it has been said, Harbaugh commented on players that he does not coach, whether he was asked or not he should of distanced himself from that comment. PC hasn't said a word about the Forty-Felons.


    Sorry if you can't see with out your blue/green shades on.

    Just because I call out fanboys and hypocrites, I am a Niners fan now. Seattle borned and raised. :0190l: I was born in Bellevue hospital. My entire family is filled mostly of University of Washington graduates. Please... Just because you can't accept a fan being unbiased and fair to all nfl fans, you have to call me a 49ers fan. He disagrees with me, so he must be a 49ers fan. I even grew up down the street from Paul Allen.

    No, I am a Seahawks fan who is sick and tired how Seahawks football has become more about the rivalry with the dam 49ers then it has been about Seahawks football. It used to be crazy dumb Mike Martz and Marc Bulger, and before than that it was the Raiders.

    I am going to call out people who are clearly biased and I don't apologize for it. The most pleasure I get from the NFL, is not so much in being biased with my own team, which at times I can be too, its with actually following the dynamics of all teams and trying to understand the business aspect of it.



    He is on a mission folks! Making sure that Seahawks fans behave as he sees fit. Fighting against bias and hypocrisy like the .net Avenger.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5888
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 3:58 pm
  • .Net Avenger has a nice ring to it. Anyways lol, I don't want to cause a stir and I don't want to get involved where I feel the need to reply and defend myself so just delete what I wrote and carry on. I enjoy lurking more than posting.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 193
    Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 4:13 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

    Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

    "We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

    Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.



    You can stop with the "our" and "we" stuff JZ... I promise we will accept you as a Niner fan, but the more you play the role, the more obvious it is. Go figure, you are there to defend the integrity of Niner nation and point out that the Hawks have a player that has been in trouble before too. Like it has been said, Harbaugh commented on players that he does not coach, whether he was asked or not he should of distanced himself from that comment. PC hasn't said a word about the Forty-Felons.

    I think Pete is pretty smart not to comment on things like that. He has better things to do. Anyway, most likely anything he says - be it good or bad - will be twisted anyway to suite whoever's point of view is repeating it. As for Harbaugh, he's a totally different personality than Pete. Totally different. He's going to say what he's going to say and I don't think he cares very much how people take it. Pete's more circumspect and chooses his words more carefully. Bottom line though is both fan bases are blessed with great coaches - no matter what kind of personality baggage's they bring to the table.
    Giedi
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 334
    Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 4:50 pm
  • Giedi wrote:I think Pete is pretty smart not to comment on things like that. He has better things to do. Anyway, most likely anything he says - be it good or bad - will be twisted anyway to suite whoever's point of view is repeating it. As for Harbaugh, he's a totally different personality than Pete. Totally different. He's going to say what he's going to say and I don't think he cares very much how people take it. Pete's more circumspect and chooses his words more carefully. Bottom line though is both fan bases are blessed with great coaches - no matter what kind of personality baggage's they bring to the table.


    Harbs was responding to a very leading question and I am positive that he would have done it differently if he had the chance to do it over again. He gets a lot of crap for the response he gives to the Seattle media for taking a long time to respond then answering with one word answers after being tempted to elaborate. He has only been a NFL head coach for 4 years, so he is still working on that part of it.

    Carroll has been doing it for a long time, I get the feeling that he knows what he is going to say long before the question is even asked. Very consistent and he never, ever has anything to say about others that could be taken out of context or used for fuel.

    Harbs just responded with terminology that he likely regrets. Instead of saying something like "its unfortunate that players take those kind of chances and I hope that our players can learn from other's mistakes", he went ahead and made a very direct claim that didn't stand a chance of holding up for any length of time.

    "Above reproach"... oops. That is what sparks the comments from Seahawks fans.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5888
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 5:02 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    No he said you strive to be above reproach because you don't want people to say you only won because you cheated, He was speaking in general and he was asked a question.

    That quote is CONSTANTLY misrepresented here and that's all well and good for comedy and rivalry sake...

    ...but if you wanna have any real conversation about the quote, I didn't mean anything close to what people represent it to have meant.



    Marvin,

    If someone asks me if I think Marvin49 is an idiot and I simply say "yes", I am still calling you an idiot even if I didn't mention your name and was just asked a question. He didn't have to answer the question like he did.
    User avatar
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *
     
    Posts: 1216
    Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 5:06 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:.Net Avenger has a nice ring to it. Anyways lol, I don't want to cause a stir and I don't want to get involved where I feel the need to reply and defend myself so just delete what I wrote and carry on. I enjoy lurking more than posting.


    There are plenty of Niner fans born and raised in Seattle, geography and phone numbers have nothing to do with it. If it walks like a NinaTroll and talks like a NinaTroll, it isn't a Seahawks fan.

    We have seen it before, most of all in the last year. Go figure.

    The thing is, there are plenty of fans that will challenge the ridiculous, but you claim that you are here to challenge bias. In what world do the Niners deserve unbiased commentary by a Seahawks fan? Only one group has that sort of agenda and they don't wear blue and green.

    You mentioned the Rams and Raiders. Are you kidding me? Any fan that has been a member of a Seahawks forum knows that those fans were NOTHING like the Felon fans.

    So go ahead and fly that Puke and Red colored flag and be proud of the Niners, we're cool with that, but don't think for one second that you are part of this group. We know you aren't. It's too late Mr. Avenger.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5888
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 5:15 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:No, I am a Seahawks fan who is sick and tired how Seahawks football has become more about the rivalry with the dam 49ers then it has been about Seahawks football. It used to be crazy dumb Mike Martz and Marc Bulger, and before than that it was the Raiders.

    I am going to call out people who are clearly biased and I don't apologize for it. The most pleasure I get from the NFL, is not so much in being biased with my own team, which at times I can be too, its with actually following the dynamics of all teams and trying to understand the business aspect of it.

    I have been known to pop a few underlying biases myself. But if you are that sick and tired of the Seahawks-Digits stuff, I might recommend you stick to the main forum. And if you are interested in other teams, you might get a better sense of the business aspects if you go to those teams' sites.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7444
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


Re: 49ers Remain
Wed May 14, 2014 5:21 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    Giedi wrote:I think Pete is pretty smart not to comment on things like that. He has better things to do. Anyway, most likely anything he says - be it good or bad - will be twisted anyway to suite whoever's point of view is repeating it. As for Harbaugh, he's a totally different personality than Pete. Totally different. He's going to say what he's going to say and I don't think he cares very much how people take it. Pete's more circumspect and chooses his words more carefully. Bottom line though is both fan bases are blessed with great coaches - no matter what kind of personality baggage's they bring to the table.


    Harbs was responding to a very leading question and I am positive that he would have done it differently if he had the chance to do it over again. He gets a lot of crap for the response he gives to the Seattle media for taking a long time to respond then answering with one word answers after being tempted to elaborate. He has only been a NFL head coach for 4 years, so he is still working on that part of it.

    Carroll has been doing it for a long time, I get the feeling that he knows what he is going to say long before the question is even asked. Very consistent and he never, ever has anything to say about others that could be taken out of context or used for fuel.

    Harbs just responded with terminology that he likely regrets. Instead of saying something like "its unfortunate that players take those kind of chances and I hope that our players can learn from other's mistakes", he went ahead and made a very direct claim that didn't stand a chance of holding up for any length of time.

    "Above reproach"... oops. That is what sparks the comments from Seahawks fans.

    Very accurate and thoughtful response Loaf I implore you to stop such nonsense immediately.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7840
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: 49ers Remain
Wed May 14, 2014 6:52 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

    Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

    "We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

    Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.



    You can stop with the "our" and "we" stuff JZ... I promise we will accept you as a Niner fan, but the more you play the role, the more obvious it is. Go figure, you are there to defend the integrity of Niner nation and point out that the Hawks have a player that has been in trouble before too. Like it has been said, Harbaugh commented on players that he does not coach, whether he was asked or not he should of distanced himself from that comment. PC hasn't said a word about the Forty-Felons.


    Sorry if you can't see with out your blue/green shades on.

    Just because I call out fanboys and hypocrites, I am a Niners fan now. Seattle borned and raised. :0190l: I was born in Bellevue hospital. My entire family is filled mostly of University of Washington graduates. Please... Just because you can't accept a fan being unbiased and fair to all nfl fans, you have to call me a 49ers fan. He disagrees with me, so he must be a 49ers fan. I even grew up down the street from Paul Allen.

    No, I am a Seahawks fan who is sick and tired how Seahawks football has become more about the rivalry with the dam 49ers then it has been about Seahawks football. It used to be crazy dumb Mike Martz and Marc Bulger, and before than that it was the Raiders.

    I am going to call out people who are clearly biased and I don't apologize for it. The most pleasure I get from the NFL, is not so much in being biased with my own team, which at times I can be too, its with actually following the dynamics of all teams and trying to understand the business aspect of it.



    He is on a mission folks! Making sure that Seahawks fans behave as he sees fit. Fighting against bias and hypocrisy like the .net Avenger.

    Me thinks he protest too much! I nailed this troll from the beginning Lofa, my Trolldar is rarely wrong. 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11947
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 10:58 pm
  • It doesn't really matter what exact context he meant his "above reproach" comment to be taken. It was still a negative comment made about another organization and could be taken more generally as a vague knock on the quality of "institutional control" or culture in Seattle. Of course that statement is going to be used against him with all the things that have happened to his organization since Aldon's arrest. Doesn't really matter if the statement is used as reference to the exact same things.
    User avatar
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3928
    Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Wed May 14, 2014 11:25 pm
  • Image
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

    You win.
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4257
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 6:13 am
  • Aaron Lynch has never once been arrested for anything, never been accused of any crime and never detained for one thing. His character concerns basically come from being home sick while at Notre Dame and lack of effort down at USF. does he have more grave concerns than Cassius March, the Lagerret Blunt of UCLA? Paul Rich? What has lynch done other than piss of the strength an conditioning coach.
    Bob loblaw
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 42
    Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:31 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 6:54 am
  • Laloosh wrote:Image

    I love that GIF. 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11947
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 6:55 am
  • Bob loblaw wrote:Aaron Lynch has never once been arrested for anything, never been accused of any crime and never detained for one thing. His character concerns basically come from being home sick while at Notre Dame and lack of effort down at USF. does he have more grave concerns than Cassius March, the Lagerret Blunt of UCLA? Paul Rich? What has lynch done other than piss of the strength an conditioning coach.

    Typical whiner troll, always making excuses! SMH.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11947
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 8:01 am
  • JZ#1 wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

    Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

    "We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

    Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.



    You can stop with the "our" and "we" stuff JZ... I promise we will accept you as a Niner fan, but the more you play the role, the more obvious it is. Go figure, you are there to defend the integrity of Niner nation and point out that the Hawks have a player that has been in trouble before too. Like it has been said, Harbaugh commented on players that he does not coach, whether he was asked or not he should of distanced himself from that comment. PC hasn't said a word about the Forty-Felons.


    Sorry if you can't see with out your blue/green shades on.

    Just because I call out fanboys and hypocrites, I am a Niners fan now. Seattle borned and raised. :0190l: I was born in Bellevue hospital. My entire family is filled mostly of University of Washington graduates. Please... Just because you can't accept a fan being unbiased and fair to all nfl fans, you have to call me a 49ers fan. He disagrees with me, so he must be a 49ers fan.


    This might well be a typo, did you mean you were born at a Bellevue hospital?

    Because there is no hospital here called, "Bellevue Hospital".

    Interesting. Story starting to unravel... :snack: :D
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5450
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


Re: 49ers Remain
Thu May 15, 2014 9:00 am
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    Giedi wrote:I think Pete is pretty smart not to comment on things like that. He has better things to do. Anyway, most likely anything he says - be it good or bad - will be twisted anyway to suite whoever's point of view is repeating it. As for Harbaugh, he's a totally different personality than Pete. Totally different. He's going to say what he's going to say and I don't think he cares very much how people take it. Pete's more circumspect and chooses his words more carefully. Bottom line though is both fan bases are blessed with great coaches - no matter what kind of personality baggage's they bring to the table.


    Harbs was responding to a very leading question and I am positive that he would have done it differently if he had the chance to do it over again. He gets a lot of crap for the response he gives to the Seattle media for taking a long time to respond then answering with one word answers after being tempted to elaborate. He has only been a NFL head coach for 4 years, so he is still working on that part of it.

    Carroll has been doing it for a long time, I get the feeling that he knows what he is going to say long before the question is even asked. Very consistent and he never, ever has anything to say about others that could be taken out of context or used for fuel.

    Harbs just responded with terminology that he likely regrets. Instead of saying something like "its unfortunate that players take those kind of chances and I hope that our players can learn from other's mistakes", he went ahead and made a very direct claim that didn't stand a chance of holding up for any length of time.

    "Above reproach"... oops. That is what sparks the comments from Seahawks fans.


    Now THAT I don't have an issue with. That's fairly accurate.

    The point he was making all along was not that his team is perfect and Seattle is a bunch of cheaters.

    His point was that he didn't like that the NFL doesn't say exactly what someone tests positive for and more importantly that teams strive to be above reproach...IE, you don't want people to ever say you only won because of X. You don't ant people to say you cheated.

    He wasn't saying his team was perfect. He was saying that's what you STRIVE for.

    More importantly, his entire quote was about PEDs and cheating. It had nothing to do with breaking the law. That of course doesn't make it ok....only that he wasn't addressing that when he was speaking.

    I get it here. He's a hated rival. It's all in good fun when peeps drag out the "Above Reproach" line. I'd probably use it too.

    However, if peeps want to have serious conversations on the topic you need to discuss the reality of what he said, not the hyperbolic version.

    Should he have said it differently? Probably. I don't think he was ever trying to point a finger. I think he was simply answering a question. If you look at his mood in the questions just before and just after, it's clear he never thought that quote would become a big deal.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 9:02 am
  • Bob loblaw wrote:Aaron Lynch has never once been arrested for anything, never been accused of any crime and never detained for one thing. His character concerns basically come from being home sick while at Notre Dame and lack of effort down at USF. does he have more grave concerns than Cassius March, the Lagerret Blunt of UCLA? Paul Rich? What has lynch done other than piss of the strength an conditioning coach.


    This.

    Lynch's issue has been lack of effort. He fell dramatically in the draft because of it and was drafted based on Talent. If he doesn't turn it around he'll be cut and Niners missed on 1 of their TWELVE picks late in the draft.

    woopee.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 11:05 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:Me thinks he protest too much! I nailed this troll from the beginning Lofa, my Trolldar is rarely wrong. 8)


    Oh I know you did, I typically don't make the call without your backing. It has been MONEY. I have even deferred to your TrollDar because I want to be sure.

    I'm sure it is jumping off the charts right now.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5888
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain
Thu May 15, 2014 11:53 am
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Me thinks he protest too much! I nailed this troll from the beginning Lofa, my Trolldar is rarely wrong. 8)


    Oh I know you did, I typically don't make the call without your backing. It has been MONEY. I have even deferred to your TrollDar because I want to be sure.

    I'm sure it is jumping off the charts right now.

    Yes, yes it is. 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11947
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


Re: 49ers Remain
Thu May 15, 2014 1:46 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:Very accurate and thoughtful response Loaf I implore you to stop such nonsense immediately.


    I will Cupcake.. Sometimes I just let it fly, completely out of control. I should be good for a while now.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5888
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 1:48 pm
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:This might well be a typo, did you mean you were born at a Bellevue hospital?

    Because there is no hospital here called, "Bellevue Hospital".

    Interesting. Story starting to unravel... :snack: :D


    Twisted with the final nail in the coffin. :49ersmall:
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5888
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 3:35 pm
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

    Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

    "We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

    Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.



    You can stop with the "our" and "we" stuff JZ... I promise we will accept you as a Niner fan, but the more you play the role, the more obvious it is. Go figure, you are there to defend the integrity of Niner nation and point out that the Hawks have a player that has been in trouble before too. Like it has been said, Harbaugh commented on players that he does not coach, whether he was asked or not he should of distanced himself from that comment. PC hasn't said a word about the Forty-Felons.


    Sorry if you can't see with out your blue/green shades on.

    Just because I call out fanboys and hypocrites, I am a Niners fan now. Seattle borned and raised. :0190l: I was born in Bellevue hospital. My entire family is filled mostly of University of Washington graduates. Please... Just because you can't accept a fan being unbiased and fair to all nfl fans, you have to call me a 49ers fan. He disagrees with me, so he must be a 49ers fan.


    This might well be a typo, did you mean you were born at a Bellevue hospital?

    Because there is no hospital here called, "Bellevue Hospital".

    Interesting. Story starting to unravel... :snack: :D

    Dang, I missed that, good catch! Game, set, and match! 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11947
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 3:42 pm
  • I demand you guys get your Trolldars checked even I was assuming and convinced he was a long time ago. Sloppy work gentleman, very sloppy.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7840
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: 49ers Remain
Thu May 15, 2014 3:47 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:Very accurate and thoughtful response Loaf I implore you to stop such nonsense immediately.


    I will Cupcake.. Sometimes I just let it fly, completely out of control. I should be good for a while now.

    Good, because that was way too freaky for comfort. :stirthepot:
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7840
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 3:57 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:I demand you guys get your Trolldars checked even I was assuming and convinced he was a long time ago. Sloppy work gentleman, very sloppy.


    It was so bad that I actually thought he was posting as a Niner fan until Hernia busted his ass.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5888
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: 49ers Remain "Above Reproach"
Thu May 15, 2014 3:59 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:I demand you guys get your Trolldars checked even I was assuming and convinced he was a long time ago. Sloppy work gentleman, very sloppy.


    It was so bad that I actually thought he was posting as a Niner fan until Hernia busted his ass.



    Same here. I thought he was an out in the open Niners fan.
    User avatar
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *
     
    Posts: 1216
    Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am


Next


It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online