Too little, too late for Brandon Browner, Josh Gordon.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":61q75efb said:
And Thurmond too. Would be nice to see the NFL join the 21st Century.
I don't get it :229031_shrug:

Subzero717

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3psdu2tg said:
hawksfansinceday1":3psdu2tg said:

Its legal in two states and medically in several. Its used for pain relief. I would think they would all be eligible to legally be cleared for it for pain relief.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":27me3lmx said:
Hawkfan77":27me3lmx said:
hawksfansinceday1":27me3lmx said:

Its legal in two states and medically in several. Its used for pain relief. I would think they would all be eligible to legally be cleared for it for pain relief.

Oh, now they were using it for pain relief?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2g4nj3r9 said:
CALIHAWK1":2g4nj3r9 said:
Hawkfan77":2g4nj3r9 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2g4nj3r9 said:

In more cases then you imagine very likely.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2akypnzp said:
Seanhawk":2akypnzp said:
CALIHAWK1":2akypnzp said:
Hawkfan77":2akypnzp said:
hawksfansinceday1 said:

In more cases then you imagine very likely.

They are doing it to get stoned. Let's call it what it is.

knewch

Reaction score
In fairness, it does reduce the pain of being sober

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
knewch":3hpgyyc2 said:
In fairness, it does reduce the pain of being sober
Now this is funny!
As for my 21st century comment, I'm not interested in starting another pro/anti marijuana argument on these boards. We've had those. Just my opinion as it concerns weed and I'll leave it at that. Doesn't mean I approve of guys using it when they know they'll be tested for it and could be suspended thus hurting their team. I don't.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
They also use it in a way for controlling seizures. By the way why in the heck are guys getting more suspension time for things like pot, and not any or very little for things like illegal weapons? I find some of the things guys are getting in trouble for inconsistent.

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm not a drug user at all, think people who do illegal drugs are more stupid than 'Boys fans and are deserving of every penalty they get. Drug users and booze hounds are all dumber than a box of rocks including my own son.

But I do know that Mary Jane used in the correct quanitys is a great pain killer. My brother in law was taking a pain medication that they said would kill him if he continued using it much longer and suggested he become a state medical user of Marijuana, with his own miniature grow operation. It works wonders for him. Only needs it every 2-3 days to allow him some part of a normal life.

:les:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":3cmhgnhq said:
I'm not a drug user at all, think people who do illegal drugs are more stupid than 'Boys fans and are deserving of every penalty they get. Drug users and booze hounds are all dumber than a box of rocks including my own son.

But I do know that Mary Jane used in the correct quanitys is a great pain killer. My brother in law was taking a pain medication that they said would kill him if he continued using it much longer and suggested he become a state medical user of Marijuana, with his own miniature grow operation. It works wonders for him. Only needs it every 2-3 days to allow him some part of a normal life.

:les:
Radish,I can respect your opinion but I feel there is gray areas..I can drink but really I don't like the taste of alcohol.
I'm guilty of smoking a little weed here and there..I don't buy mass amounts or grow it ect..If you tested me it wouldn't show,If thats stupid then so be it...In Indiana 2 beers in an hour will get you a DUI ..

brimsalabim

Reaction score
an old friend of mine is an attorney working for the legalize it lobby. She tells me its more of an IRS issue than a medical one. The feds know they must be able to control it in order to tax it and apparently its pretty easy to cultivate.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
brimsalabim":of1jtzrr said:
an old friend of mine is an attorney working for the legalize it lobby. She tells me its more of an IRS issue than a medical one. The feds know they must be able to control it in order to tax it and apparently its pretty easy to cultivate.

It's easy to ferment things and make booze too but the feds figured that out.

Pot heads will be happy as the tide has turned.

Schadie001

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2l2ovbp4 said:
Hawkfan77":2l2ovbp4 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2l2ovbp4 said:

So that means it's Illegal in 48 states right. Just because 2 states want to keep their people in a constant state of idiocracy doesn't mean that it is right. Sure, "it's used for pain relief" and also to just get high. Just like any other drug if it is prescribed by a real, legitimate Doctor then under NFL rules it is fine to take. None of those in the NFL that were caught using it had a legitimate reason.

Largent80

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3ve52c1l said:
CALIHAWK1":3ve52c1l said:
Hawkfan77":3ve52c1l said:
hawksfansinceday1":3ve52c1l said:

Do you know something others don't?

Largent80

Reaction score
Pot heads.....Dom , you are still funny despite spending all that time on the water.

I'll spark one up in your honor.