Latimer to Broncos

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He went to the Donkeys..I really liked this guy and we could have had him..I sure hope I didn't see something
that JS did..That wr we took- I hope that vid I saw was after his surgery ..Latimers was better..Just saying..

The Radish

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1vru9yip said:
He went to the Donkeys..I really liked this guy and we could have had him..I sure hope I didn't see something
that JS did..That wr we took- I hope that vid I saw was after his surgery ..Latimers was better..Just saying..

Again we need to remember that our front office drafts players that will fit with our system, not necessarily a good player by our standards.

I know its a radical thought line, but we all need to learn it.

:les:

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":1il7619b said:
IndyHawk":1il7619b said:

Again we need to remember that our front office drafts players that will fit with our system, not necessarily a good player by our standards.

I know its a radical thought line, but we all need to learn it.

:les:
yes I probaly do need to learn it...They are the Champs after all..

razor150

Reaction score
So Lattimer had no QB to speak of and accounted for almost 50% of his teams passing offense and TDs? If you think you know something Schnieder didn't maybe you should go apply to be a scout for the 'Hawks.