5 Most Annoying Fan Bases in the NFL

lsheldon

Reaction score
And the #1? Whiners of course... It is a cover 32 story but it all makes sense.

1. San Fransisco 49ers fans
These people. What are we going to do with these people? 49ers fans take all of the bad mentioned above and throw it into one giant stupid soup. They are as entitled as Pats fans, obnoxious as Packers fans, love a good bandwagon, and drone on about the good old days even worse than Steelers fans. Oh and did I mention the whining? The whining, whining, whining whining???

#5 Pittsburgh
#4 Dallas
#3 New England
#2 Green Bay
#1 San Francisco

http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/05/08/ ... n-the-nfl/

Throwdown

Reaction score
Green Bay has earned that #2 with the whining and constant entitled bitching.

Cowboy fans have kind of chilled since being the most over rated 8-8 team in ever

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Throwdown":qlvn660h said:

Cowboy fans have kind of chilled since being the most over rated 8-8 team in ever
You wouldn't believe that if you worked with one that talks all of the time about 20-30 year old antique trophies like I do... My response is "how many of those were won this century, and how many of those players from those championship teams play on the current Cowpatties team?" His response is usually <crickets> or "we still got 5". I then tell him "The correct answers to my 2 questions is zero!"

Still trying to goad him into betting me straight up (no spread) on the Hawks/Dallas game early in the season, I can usually get him to. :)

SNDavidson

Reaction score
1. SF
2. Washington
3. Dallas
4. Green Bay
5. Denver

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1qxtoe79 said:
Throwdown":1qxtoe79 said:

You wouldn't believe that if you worked with one that talks all of the time about 20-30 year old antique trophies like I do... My response is "how many of those were won this century, and how many of those players from those championship teams play on the current Cowpatties team?" His response is usually <crickets> or "we still got 5". I then tell him "The correct answers to my 2 questions is zero!"

Still trying to goad him into betting me straight up (no spread) on the Hawks/Dallas game early in the season, I can usually get him to. :)
You could give him 10 and still be comfortable with the win by the middle of the 3rd quarter. Hawks will blow them up by 20+.