5 Most Annoying Fan Bases in the NFL

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
5 Most Annoying Fan Bases in the NFL
Thu May 08, 2014 10:21 am
  • And the #1? Whiners of course... It is a cover 32 story but it all makes sense.

1. San Fransisco 49ers fans
    These people. What are we going to do with these people? 49ers fans take all of the bad mentioned above and throw it into one giant stupid soup. They are as entitled as Pats fans, obnoxious as Packers fans, love a good bandwagon, and drone on about the good old days even worse than Steelers fans. Oh and did I mention the whining? The whining, whining, whining whining???

#5 Pittsburgh
    #4 Dallas
    #3 New England
    #2 Green Bay
    #1 San Francisco

http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/05/08/ ... n-the-nfl/
    :49ersmall: How many 49ers fans does it take to change a light bulb? They don't, they just talk about the ones they had. :49ersmall:
    lsheldon
    NET Veteran

Re: 5 Most Annoying Fan Bases in the NFL
Thu May 08, 2014 10:25 am
  • can't argue with that list though I'd put Dallas at 2
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Thu May 08, 2014 11:24 am
  • Green Bay has earned that #2 with the whining and constant entitled bitching.

Cowboy fans have kind of chilled since being the most over rated 8-8 team in ever
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Thu May 08, 2014 4:14 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Green Bay has earned that #2 with the whining and constant entitled bitching.

Cowboy fans have kind of chilled since being the most over rated 8-8 team in ever

You wouldn't believe that if you worked with one that talks all of the time about 20-30 year old antique trophies like I do... My response is "how many of those were won this century, and how many of those players from those championship teams play on the current Cowpatties team?" His response is usually <crickets> or "we still got 5". I then tell him "The correct answers to my 2 questions is zero!"

Still trying to goad him into betting me straight up (no spread) on the Hawks/Dallas game early in the season, I can usually get him to. :)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu May 08, 2014 5:54 pm
  • 1. SF
    2. Washington
    3. Dallas
    4. Green Bay
    5. Denver
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Fri May 09, 2014 8:38 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:Green Bay has earned that #2 with the whining and constant entitled bitching.

You wouldn't believe that if you worked with one that talks all of the time about 20-30 year old antique trophies like I do... My response is "how many of those were won this century, and how many of those players from those championship teams play on the current Cowpatties team?" His response is usually <crickets> or "we still got 5". I then tell him "The correct answers to my 2 questions is zero!"

Still trying to goad him into betting me straight up (no spread) on the Hawks/Dallas game early in the season, I can usually get him to. :)

You could give him 10 and still be comfortable with the win by the middle of the 3rd quarter. Hawks will blow them up by 20+.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:13 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information