Marcel Darius arrested on felony drug charges

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13

• What kind of drug though? Is it just marijuana or a hard drug? Marijuana I can excuse but other kinds not so much.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• says synthetic marijuana. that shit like spice or K2 or whatever has been banned in most states.
    FlyHawksFly
    NET Bench Warmer

• Stupid, but I have tried it so I can't throw stones.
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• Some of it is harmless enough, but more and more people are throwing whatever they can in the bathtub and selling it. There have been some real catastrophic, lasting negative effects on people. You never know what's been added to make someone else a little more money...
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• The real scandal here is that it's a friggin' FELONY for having synthetic marijuana on your person.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

• Smelly McUgly wrote:The real scandal here is that it's a friggin' FELONY for having synthetic marijuana on your person.

Cuz the cops wouldn't be able to pass it off as real when they sold it, brings down the price.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Smelly McUgly wrote:The real scandal here is that it's a friggin' FELONY for having synthetic marijuana on your person.

I agree big time..It's a joke..All about that $$$ fines,probation and drug classes...
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• Actually it's all about the DEA's budget. That's why they have marijuana as a schedule 1 ( I think) up there with heroin because we all know that those are comparable drugs. :34853_doh:
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• Comparable to cigarettes maybe? I really should stay out of this thread given it's much ado about nothing.
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• MizzouHawkGal wrote:Comparable to cigarettes maybe? I really should stay out of this thread given it's much ado about nothing.

Hey! Where's the double post when you really need it? :roll:
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Go sit in an ER one night at you will change your mind. I don't care about people smoking Pot but the synthetic crap is having major negative consequences for people
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• mikeak wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote:The real scandal here is that it's a friggin' FELONY for having synthetic marijuana on your person.

Go sit in an ER one night at you will change your mind. I don't care about people smoking Pot but the synthetic crap is having major negative consequences for people

Exactly. Synthetic pot is not just one concoction that is the same verywhere you go. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of mixtures with new ones coming out every day. Nobody knows what's in these products, half the time, not even the people who make it.

It is killing people and turning some in to vegetables.

It's not all gloom and doom, but it is mostly, and a lot of the victims are teenages looking for a cheap high.
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• Yeah, I'm guessing you guys just assumed synthetic pot is exactly the same as the real thing. Well it's not, and often times is far more dangerous.
    Spounge84
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:02 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information