Team you hate the most.

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13

Who is our biggest Rivalry of all time?

San Francisco 49ers
118
74%
St Louis Rams
9
6%
Denver Broncos
8
5%
Oakland Raiders
5
3%
Kansas City Chiefs
0
No votes
Other Team
20
13%
 
Total votes : 160

Re: Team you hate the most.
Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:12 pm
  • Bunch of gun jumpers here. All I said was I am surprised that the Steelers didn't make the "POLL", never made a comparison to your SB or ours or anyone else's for that matter.
    User avatar
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 727
    Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:03 pm
  • bigtrain21 wrote:49ers and it's because of their fans. It's hard to have respect for their team due to their off field issues but I do like the way they play.

    I think it comes from this. In 2011 when the Niners had their first good season in years and made the playoffs I think the fans thought they would rule the division from that point on. The next year the Seahawks were almost as good. It took the team awhile to gel and I think at the end of the season we were actually the better team. We finished a half game back and kicked their asses towards the end of the season. I don't think their fans could really take that very well. Their only defense is focusing on things that aren't true to make them feel better that their team was only significantly better than us for one season and that was 2011. Their dominance came crashing down quickly and I think it was hard for some of them to take.

    Lvinginthepast and 5_Olden_Rings could probably shed some light on this. I know for sure that Lvinginthepast was quite a bit different last offseason than he was in 2013 when we got out to a great start and then won the Super Bowl. He just can't take it.


    Harbuagh took over a team that had been drafting high in the first round for a decade. SF was stocked with talent. Pete took over an aging team that was falling apart and basically turned the entire roster over and rebuilt it from scratch, then won the Super Bowl. It's why Pete's job is so much more impressive than Habaugh's.
    Cad
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 25
    Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:42 pm


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:31 pm
  • The Dallas Cowboys.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

    R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    User avatar
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4576
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:06 pm
  • Seriously, now you're going act like your SB win is any better anybody elses? I know some of you Hawk fans are full of yourselves but really?




    Bunch of gun jumpers here. All I said was I am surprised that the Steelers didn't make the "POLL", never made a comparison to your SB or ours or anyone else's for that matter.





    Really and this is just a couple page thread, can't argue the facts, can't even remember your recent posts, probably should go back to the Web Zone.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 10137
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:26 pm
  • Harbafreak and Kaeperchoke alone are enough to qualify the Niners. The coach has not gone 2 plays without having a meltdown on the sidelines. Kaeperchoke with his "gangsta" routine (that didn't exist in College) If it wasn't so comical I would use the word "hate", but really it is just taking sore losing where no team has gone before.

    Heh.. Sherman trolls the Niners so well. Nobody has it better than we do.

    AHH-OOH
    AHH-OOH
    AHH-OOH!
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5593
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:15 am
  • I used to hate the rams because we could not beat them for like 4 years, but having TV networks and joe buck cramming the giants games down our throats every god damn week made them unbearable.
    User avatar
    Kaiser
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 287
    Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:42 am


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:52 am
  • Kaiser wrote:I used to hate the rams because we could not beat them for like 4 years, but having TV networks and joe buck cramming the giants and cowboys games down our throats every god damn week made them unbearable.

    Agree and I added to your post.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10911
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:56 am
  • I voted 49ers..It used to be the Raiders/Broncos combo for me not just one..These days it's just one- :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:
    User avatar
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 626
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 pm


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:06 pm
  • RedAlice wrote:Interesting thread.

    I didn't actually realize anyone hated the Rams. It's not like they have won anything lately.

    I didn't vote since I am not a Hawk fan, but it is always and always the Pats. No one else even comes close.


    Think about what board you are on; then, think back to 2004.

    That's why people here hate the Rams.
    "He's a *****. It's not that he was a *****, he is a *****, and that's why he hasn't won anything."
    User avatar
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3624
    Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 pm
    Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:32 pm
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:Think about what board you are on; then, think back to 2004.

    That's why people here hate the Rams.

    I'm not sure "Seahawks fans hold grudges like women" is our best defense, here. :)
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24826
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote:Think about what board you are on; then, think back to 2004.

    That's why people here hate the Rams.

    I'm not sure "Seahawks fans hold grudges like women" is our best defense, here. :)


    I don't know if it's a "grudge" so much as a reminder of how the Rams have dashed our team's hopes and dreams. Those are the types of events that start long-term rivalries.

    Unless, of course, you are calling all rivalries "grudges not unlike those held by women," in which case you would be calling anyone that participates in a rivalry a stereotypical grudge-holding woman. If that's what you're saying...I disagree with your definition of what a rivalry is. ;)
    "He's a *****. It's not that he was a *****, he is a *****, and that's why he hasn't won anything."
    User avatar
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3624
    Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 pm
    Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:37 pm
  • Nah, I'm just saying I don't think the 2004 Rams game is enough to warrant hating them a decade later. Compare that against, say, the officiating in XL on the other hand...
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24826
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:42 pm
  • I don't know about that. It wasn't just one loss. It was three losses, including the last one...at home...in the playoffs...when Bobby Engram dropped the game-winning TD (PAT pending) in the end zone.

    That was just a brutal series of losses, and I think that if it weren't for the whole XL thing happening the very next year, more people would remember how much bad will that engendered toward the Rams amongst Seahawk fans.
    "He's a *****. It's not that he was a *****, he is a *****, and that's why he hasn't won anything."
    User avatar
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3624
    Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 pm
    Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:09 pm
  • Harbitch makes it easy to hate the Niners.
    User avatar
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1508
    Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:59 am


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:42 pm
  • hawknation2014 wrote:Harbitch makes it easy to hate the Niners.

    So does Kaepernicking.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24826
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Team you hate the most.
Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:25 am
  • Steelers and Cowboys.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6826
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: Team you hate the most.
Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:00 pm
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:Still the Stealers, followed by the Whiners.

    Beyond ditto.
    User avatar
    Kixkahn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 807
    Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 pm


Re: Team you hate the most.
Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:17 pm
  • I hate em all.
    Image
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 22742
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014


Re: Team you hate the most.
Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:23 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:Steelers and Cowboys.


    I thought we were talking about relavent teams or teams that make the playoffs.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 10137
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Team you hate the most.
Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:34 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:I hate em all.


    This man knows what he's talking about, I 2nd this motion.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19079
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Team you hate the most.
Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:35 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:I hate em all.


    This man knows what he's talking about, I 2nd this motion.


    And I approve this message, as Barack said it was ok.
    Image
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 22742
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014


Re: Team you hate the most.
Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm
  • NY baseball Yankees.
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 4625
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Team you hate the most.
Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:33 pm
  • I've rooted heavily one way or the other in a handful of Superbowl's. The two Hawks Bowls and against the Niners.

    The second happiest I've been after a Superbowl was when Baltimore beat SF.
    BlueBlood
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 491
    Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:50 pm


Re: Team you hate the most.
Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:43 pm
  • SalishHawkFan wrote:The Dallas Cowboys.

    This burn in hell Dallas!!!!
    Image
    "Tracy Porter lost his manhood when Marshawn stiff armed him" some dude on youtube.
    User avatar
    suppaball
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2779
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm
    Location: Oroville CA.


Re: Team you hate the most.
Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:35 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:Steelers and Cowboys.


    I thought we were talking about relavent teams or teams that make the playoffs.

    Irrelevant. I hate the Rams, Jets. Patriots, Redskins, 49ers, Broncos and others like Green Bay not in any particular order.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6826
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: Team you hate the most.
Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:Steelers and Cowboys.


    I thought we were talking about relavent teams or teams that make the playoffs.

    Irrelevant. I hate the Rams, Jets. Patriots, Redskins, 49ers, Broncos and others like Green Bay not in any particular order.


    Sounds like frusteration, need someone to beat on I assume. My thoughts on you being Breinne in the Game of Thrones hold more water every day :)
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 10137
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Team you hate the most.
Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:02 pm
  • Well you've had fair warning then. If she were a redhead it'd be perfect.:)
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6826
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: Team you hate the most.
Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:35 pm
  • suppaball wrote:
    SalishHawkFan wrote:The Dallas Cowboys.

    This burn in hell Dallas!!!!


    They definitely have the most obnoxious fan base. :thfight7:
    User avatar
    seahawk12thman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 524
    Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:59 am


Re: Team you hate the most.
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 am
  • pmedic920 wrote:NY baseball Yankees.

    My number 2 most hated team in all of sports behind the Cowpatties.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10911
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Team you hate the most.
Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:24 am
  • That's two totally different questions:

    The team I hate the most... The Pittsburgh Stealers.

    Who is our Biggest Rivalry of All-Time? The 40 Whiners.
    User avatar
    kigenzun
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 382
    Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 pm


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:14 am
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:Well you've had fair warning then. If she were a redhead it'd be perfect.:)


    Love your new avi, MHawk Gal.
    Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.

    "They call it Sack City because you'd rather live in a SACK."
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 625
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:26 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:Well you've had fair warning then. If she were a redhead it'd be perfect.:)


    Love your new avi, MHawk Gal.

    Thanks Alice. Anytime I think our schedule is brutal I just take a look at what the Rams got. Seriously messed up.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6826
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: Team you hate the most.
Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:54 am
  • I picked the 49ers for obvious reasons....but how on Earth did the Steelers get left out by the OP that created this poll? The Chiefs???
    Image

    "There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"
    User avatar
    IBleedBlueAndGreen
    * NET Injury Guru *
     
    Posts: 1591
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:56 am
    Location: Poulsbo, WA


Re: Team you hate the most.
Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:57 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:Since winning the superb owl I notice that my hate is not as intense.

    Right now it's the 49ers and only because of their fans. The team I have much respect for because they are Damn good.



    my feelings exactly
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4837
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: Team you hate the most.
Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:05 pm
  • IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:I picked the 49ers for obvious reasons....but how on Earth did the Steelers get left out by the OP that created this poll? The Chiefs???


    We had a pretty fierce rivalry with the Chiefs when the Hawks were in the old AFC West.
    User avatar
    seahawk12thman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 524
    Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:59 am


Re: Team you hate the most.
Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:07 pm
  • seahawk12thman wrote:
    IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:I picked the 49ers for obvious reasons....but how on Earth did the Steelers get left out by the OP that created this poll? The Chiefs???


    We had a pretty fierce rivalry with the Chiefs when the Hawks were in the old AFC West.

    We Americans used to have a pretty fierce rivalry with the Brits back in the day, too. Things change over time.

    :lol:
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24826
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Team you hate the most.
Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:09 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    seahawk12thman wrote:
    IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:I picked the 49ers for obvious reasons....but how on Earth did the Steelers get left out by the OP that created this poll? The Chiefs???


    We had a pretty fierce rivalry with the Chiefs when the Hawks were in the old AFC West.

    We Americans used to have a pretty fierce rivalry with the Brits back in the day, too. Things change over time.

    :lol:


    I haven't forgiven them or the Canadians for burning down the Whitehouse.
    User avatar
    seahawk12thman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 524
    Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:59 am


Re: Team you hate the most.
Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:16 pm
  • seahawk12thman wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Wheres the Stealers???

    They might be a team you hate the most but they are not our biggest rival IMHO. To put teams up their you hate the most I would have had to put up the entire NFL except Seattle.

    Then you should have said something about rivals in the thread title instead of teams we hate.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7387
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


Re: Team you hate the most.
Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:19 pm
  • BlueTalon wrote:
    seahawk12thman wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Wheres the Stealers???

    They might be a team you hate the most but they are not our biggest rival IMHO. To put teams up their you hate the most I would have had to put up the entire NFL except Seattle.

    Then you should have said something about rivals in the thread title instead of teams we hate.


    We have a million threads on San Francisco already. I knew that our rival was going to be SF. I wrote a two part question and didn't word it well. :lol:
    User avatar
    seahawk12thman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 524
    Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:59 am


Re: Team you hate the most.
Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:35 pm
  • For me, it has to be the LA Rams. They are the reason I became a Hawk fan. As a SoCal native, I was default Lambs fan, but after many years of heartbreak as a kid when the Lambs would creatively choke away another season, I finally had enough. I spent several years listening to Lamb losses in the playoffs on AFRN in the middle of the night. When I came back to the U.S to go to college in Tacoma in 76, I jumped on the newly minted Seahawk's bandwagon, and never looked back.
    The entire AFC west is now a distant second, though it was immensely gratifying to witness the epic Donkey beatdown in SB48.
    As for the Whiners, they are amusingly annoying.
    GO HAWKS!!
    User avatar
    hawkfansince76
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 37
    Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:19 pm
    Location: SoCal


Re: Team you hate the most.
Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:47 am
  • seahawk12thman wrote:
    BlueTalon wrote:
    seahawk12thman wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Wheres the Stealers???

    They might be a team you hate the most but they are not our biggest rival IMHO. To put teams up their you hate the most I would have had to put up the entire NFL except Seattle.

    Then you should have said something about rivals in the thread title instead of teams we hate.


    We have a million threads on San Francisco already. I knew that our rival was going to be SF. I wrote a two part question and didn't word it well. :lol:

    Well that's just a stupid post. And poll. And thread.

    Next time, think it through. Don't ask a poll question you "know" the answer to, and try to make the poll question a little bit relevant to the thread title.


    Curmudgeon.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7387
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


Re: Team you hate the most.
Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:27 am
  • BlueTalon wrote:Well that's just a stupid post. And poll. And thread.

    Next time, think it through. Don't ask a poll question you "know" the answer to, and try to make the poll question a little bit relevant to the thread title.



    And yet, you responded. To put a question up there about teams you hate, I would have to put all 32 nfl teams which is silly. Instead of acting like a 3 year old child (seriously?? "That is stupid"), perhaps you can save your budding scholar intellect for some other "post".

    User avatar
    seahawk12thman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 524
    Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:59 am


Re: Thread title
Thu May 01, 2014 12:01 am
  • seahawk12thman wrote:
    BlueTalon wrote:Well that's just a stupid post. And poll. And thread.

    Next time, think it through. Don't ask a poll question you "know" the answer to, and try to make the poll question a little bit relevant to the thread title.

    And yet, you responded. To put a question up there about teams you hate, I would have to put all 32 nfl teams which is silly. Instead of acting like a 3 year old child (seriously?? "That is stupid"), perhaps you can save your budding scholar intellect for some other "post".

    My budding scholar intellect? I specifically said it was a stupid post because the forum rules prohibit me from calling you an idiot.

    Maybe this whole thinking thing is new to you, but you can very easily start a thread (with a poll) about which teams we hate. You put the usual suspects in the poll, and you include the option for "Other (please explain)".

    Now, since you didn't have the intellectual wherewithal to figure that out for yourself, I am very graciously and simply explaining it to you, using mostly small words. You're welcome.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7387
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


Re: Thread title
Thu May 01, 2014 8:43 am
  • BlueTalon wrote:
    seahawk12thman wrote:
    BlueTalon wrote:Well that's just a stupid post. And poll. And thread.

    Next time, think it through. Don't ask a poll question you "know" the answer to, and try to make the poll question a little bit relevant to the thread title.

    And yet, you responded. To put a question up there about teams you hate, I would have to put all 32 nfl teams which is silly. Instead of acting like a 3 year old child (seriously?? "That is stupid"), perhaps you can save your budding scholar intellect for some other "post".

    My budding scholar intellect? I specifically said it was a stupid post because the forum rules prohibit me from calling you an idiot.

    Maybe this whole thinking thing is new to you, but you can very easily start a thread (with a poll) about which teams we hate. You put the usual suspects in the poll, and you include the option for "Other (please explain)".

    Now, since you didn't have the intellectual wherewithal to figure that out for yourself, I am very graciously and simply explaining it to you, using mostly small words. You're welcome.


    I already admitted that I could have done it differently. I would also tell you to move out of Mommy's basement but forum rules probably prohibit me from doing so. Anymore insults you would like to bravely hurl at me behind the sanctity of your computer?
    User avatar
    seahawk12thman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 524
    Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:59 am


Re: Team you hate the most.
Thu May 01, 2014 8:58 am
  • You're cute.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7387
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


Re: Team you hate the most.
Thu May 01, 2014 8:59 am
  • BlueTalon wrote:You're cute.


    I know :D
    User avatar
    seahawk12thman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 524
    Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:59 am


Re: Team you hate the most.
Fri May 02, 2014 3:32 pm
  • I used to hate the Cowboys, but now I just feel sorry for them.
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

    RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012
    User avatar
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7403
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm


Re: Team you hate the most.
Sat May 03, 2014 7:21 am
  • SonicHawk wrote:I used to hate the Cowboys, but now I just feel sorry for them.

    Not me. I wallow in their mediocrity or worse every year.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10911
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Team you hate the most.
Mon May 05, 2014 1:06 pm
  • "Speaking of Hawk fans that are full of themselves......."

    Uh, considering how many times I've heard "Team of the decade!" (even though it was the 4th decade back), or "5 rings!", sounds like sour grapes to me. You guys went to the SB and sucked against the weakest SB opponent in years. We went and dominated against what was supposed to be one of the strongest in years. Funny how quickly the tune changes when the shoe is on the other foot...
    300ZXNA
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 45
    Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:23 pm


Re: Team you hate the most.
Mon May 05, 2014 3:44 pm
  • Honestly, I hate the Redskins. I hate their colors, I hate that vacant lot of a field they play on, I think the only reason that Daniel Snyder isn't the biggest douchebag owner in American sports history is because Donald Sterling took that prize... I don't know, but I always root against the Redskins.
    User avatar
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1235
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:05 am


PreviousNext


It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:16 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online