Aldon Smith apparently arrested again

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Aldon Smith apparently arrested again
Fri May 02, 2014 12:37 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Now that he knows he's around next season, any bets on how many weeks days hours until his next run-in with the law happens?

The option was on 2015....he was always going to play in 2014.

Yeah, Roland just can't reed guud...
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Fri May 02, 2014 12:44 pm
  • If I was the GM of the 49ers, I would of done the same thing. No upside in letting him walk now for nothing.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie

Fri May 02, 2014 12:48 pm
  • No surprise that the league's classiest organization takes steps to secure the future of the face of the franchise.
    "I have a Super Bowl ring, and I would gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it." -- Doug Baldwin
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran

Fri May 02, 2014 12:50 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:If I was the GM of the 49ers, I would of done the same thing. No upside in letting him walk now for nothing.

That's kinda where I was on it. NOT exercising it seemed to reward him more than using it.

If he kept his act together he's be a free agent after the year and would likely make a lot more than 9.7 mil. If Niners franchised him he's make 12-13.

Not real sure what point it would have made to not exercise the option. They can still release him before march and not pay him the money.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Fri May 02, 2014 12:58 pm
  • From what I read, this guarantees Aldon Smith nothing. If he acts up in the next 10 months, he can be cut and awarded nothing. I would want the Seahawks to do the same thing, if Aldon Smith was on my team. I know it sucks but football is a business and it goes both ways. If this was Lockette or Kearse doing this stuff, I would want him off the team. But elite talents get WAY more chances and unless they do something CRAZY horrible like murder, or killing dogs, elite talents will always receive tons of chances. Do the 49ers want to do the same thing they did with Charles Haley, letting him go, and winning a title with Dallas.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie

• JZ#1 wrote:From what I read, this guarantees Aldon Smith nothing. If he acts up in the next 10 months, he can be cut and awarded nothing. I would want the Seahawks to do the same thing, if Aldon Smith was on my team. I know it sucks but football is a business and it goes both ways. If this was Lockette or Kearse doing this stuff, I would want him off the team. But elite talents get WAY more chances and unless they do something CRAZY horrible like murder, or killing dogs, elite talents will always receive tons of chances. Do the 49ers want to do the same thing they did with Charles Haley, letting him go, and winning a title with Dallas.

Spot on.

Exercising the option does nothing to his income or cap number this year. If he acts up again, he's gone and he doesn't see the money next year.

If he stays out of trouble, he'd be looking at 12 mil + per year on a franchise tag or in free agency.

It really made no sense NOT to exercise the option.

The Haley angle is also true. 49ers have been burned for letting an elite pass rusher get away in the past.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Everytime I see this thread pop up to the top I think he got arrested again..... :lol:
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Largent80 wrote:Everytime I see this thread pop up to the top I think he got arrested again..... :lol:

Kind of like when a bell rings an angel gets their wings? :mrgreen:
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• Marvin49 wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:From what I read, this guarantees Aldon Smith nothing. If he acts up in the next 10 months, he can be cut and awarded nothing. I would want the Seahawks to do the same thing, if Aldon Smith was on my team. I know it sucks but football is a business and it goes both ways. If this was Lockette or Kearse doing this stuff, I would want him off the team. But elite talents get WAY more chances and unless they do something CRAZY horrible like murder, or killing dogs, elite talents will always receive tons of chances. Do the 49ers want to do the same thing they did with Charles Haley, letting him go, and winning a title with Dallas.

Spot on.

Exercising the option does nothing to his income or cap number this year. If he acts up again, he's gone and he doesn't see the money next year.

If he stays out of trouble, he'd be looking at 12 mil + per year on a franchise tag or in free agency.

It really made no sense NOT to exercise the option.

The Haley angle is also true. 49ers have been burned for letting an elite pass rusher get away in the past.

The Niners had to exercise the option no matter what happens to Smith. If he is jacked, they can always let him go, but even if Smith misses half the season, they need him if they can keep him.

They need him for 2014 with Bowman on the shelf and in 2015, assuming Smith isn't in any more trouble they will get him for the smallest number they could. It may not even matter, they could have him under contract and still not have to pay him if he is not legally available.

A guy as stupid as Smith might not make it to the 2015 season, but if he does, the Niners don't want him playing anywhere else.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• How stupid is this guy anyway?

If a guy has unregistered assault weapons in the state of CA, that guy shouldn't be stupid enough to have them in a place where he can attract the Fuzz by discharging firearms. Then with felony charges for weapons pending the guy goes out and drives while slammed? THEN, before those charges are even addressed he talks shit in the airport.

This guy has 99 problems and his brain is all of them.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• loafoftatupu wrote:How stupid is this guy anyway?

If a guy has unregistered assault weapons in the state of CA, that guy shouldn't be stupid enough to have them in a place where he can attract the Fuzz by discharging firearms. Then with felony charges for weapons pending the guy goes out and drives while slammed? THEN, before those charges are even addressed he talks shit in the airport.

This guy has 99 problems and his brain is all of them.

SF loses either way. You cut him, you lose a talented player, you keep him you keep a talented player that is a combo platter of a yard sale and a trainwreck, who hasn't learned his lesson after 3 arrests, so there is a great chance he does something stupid and reoffends! This clown will probably spend half of his future career on the suspended list.
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sports Hernia wrote:SF loses either way. You cut him, you lose a talented player, you keep him you keep a talented player that is a combo platter of a yard sale and a trainwreck, who hasn't learned his lesson after 3 arrests, so there is a great chance he does something stupid and reoffends! This clown will probably spend half of his future career on the suspended list.

True statement. It is a lose/lose, but they lose "less" if the guy is on the field for a limited number of games. There would have to be some pretty extraordinary situation for the prosecution to even bother pursuing all the charges if Smith isn't punished in some manner. It doesn't matter if he gets jail time or not, Roger is going to suspend the guy based on the number of convictions and what those convictions are.

If Roger can suspend Big Moron for 4 games without a conviction, he is likely going to apply similar treatment to Aldork. That is taking into account the trip to rehab and on the premise that Smith avoided convicted of anything (not likely) it should get real interesting to see how important that elusive 6th Lombardi impacts the motive of the DA come plea bargain time.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Seattle will get 6 Lombardii's before San Francisco does, Russell and Percy book it. We already have Superbowl champions that can't make the field coming back on vet minimum salaries... get real now.
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• If the league can threaten Lynch with a 100K fine for 'conduct detrimental to the NFL' by simply not tap-dancing for the media, then what the hell do DUI's, illegal weapons, and bomb threats fall under in terms of conduct?

Incognito was suspended for 8 games over a bunch of he-said/she-said verbal bullying drama which fell under 'detrimental conduct'...while I certainly don't condone it, I'll be damn well shocked it Aldumb's punishment is anywhere near that. Probably two games, max.
    253hawk
    NET Veteran

Fri May 02, 2014 10:09 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:Seattle will get 6 Lombardii's before San Francisco does, Russell and Percy book it. We already have Superbowl champions that can't make the field coming back on vet minimum salaries... get real now.

If that seriously happened, I would quit watching football and niner fans would never hear the end of it..
    SF49r
    NET Rookie

Fri May 02, 2014 11:49 pm
  • SF49r wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:Seattle will get 6 Lombardii's before San Francisco does, Russell and Percy book it. We already have Superbowl champions that can't make the field coming back on vet minimum salaries... get real now.

If that seriously happened, I would quit watching football and niner fans would never hear the end of it..

Get ready to watch the MLS then, IF you get a team that is. Oops, I guess Seattle is in your way there also?

Since realignment the NFC West was, has, is, and will be ours as long as Pete and John are running the show deal with it.

While your team gets older we're getting younger yet better. Pretty insane right?
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• 253hawk wrote:If the league can threaten Lynch with a 100K fine for 'conduct detrimental to the NFL' by simply not tap-dancing for the media, then what the hell do DUI's, illegal weapons, and bomb threats fall under in terms of conduct?

Incognito was suspended for 8 games over a bunch of he-said/she-said verbal bullying drama which fell under 'detrimental conduct'...while I certainly don't condone it, I'll be damn well shocked it Aldumb's punishment is anywhere near that. Probably two games, max.

Don't worry, Smith is going to face the music. The league is simply waiting for the legal process to play out. He's going to get fined and suspended, the only question being how much and for how long. His next court date is set for May 12th.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran

• 253hawk wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Sadly, when he blows up completely because the legal system didn't treat him as it would Joe Citizen, no one will question those in the system involved. Also, ditto for Jameis Winston.

Rape a girl, and no one remembers. Steal some crab, and no one forgets.

Trust me, I am fully aware of that situation too and that factored into my comment.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• MizzouHawkGal wrote:
    SF49r wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:Seattle will get 6 Lombardii's before San Francisco does, Russell and Percy book it. We already have Superbowl champions that can't make the field coming back on vet minimum salaries... get real now.

Get ready to watch the MLS then, IF you get a team that is. Oops, I guess Seattle is in your way there also?

Since realignment the NFC West was, has, is, and will be ours as long as Pete and John are running the show deal with it.

While your team gets older we're getting younger yet better. Pretty insane right?

Your expectations are unrealistic with how the NFL works. The margin between winning and losing is way smaller than you think. No coach or team is immune from a down year. Mathimatically speaking, you are going to be disappointed.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie

• JZ#1 wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:
    SF49r wrote:

Your expectations are unrealistic with how the NFL works. The margin between winning and losing is way smaller than you think. No coach or team is immune from a down year. Mathimatically speaking, you are going to be disappointed.

Does that include even your 49'ers?? Just wondering......
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat May 03, 2014 10:15 am
  • It is for every team. Just look at our team. I could pinpoint a ton of plays that if ONE went differently, there is a good chance we would not be hoisting the lombardi trophy. I am just saying appreciate what we did, but keep expectations realistic. And no reason to troll 49er fans on here spewing garbage and things that NO ONE can predict and things that aren't exactly true. We have been very fortunate to be successful, keep humble, because we are lucky as fans who have ZERO control, that things turned out how they did. Because they very well could of turned out differently and could turn out differently in the future.

No team is immune to parity in this league and the changing of good fortune. Enjoy it while we have it, hope for the future, and trust the guys in charge that they will do everything in their power. But even our beloved PC/JS are not immune from the infinite of possibilities in the NFL.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie

Sat May 03, 2014 10:30 am
  • JZ#1 wrote:It is for every team. Just look at our team. I could pinpoint a ton of plays that if ONE went differently, there is a good chance we would not be hoisting the lombardi trophy. I am just saying appreciate what we did, but keep expectations realistic. And no reason to troll 49er fans on here spewing garbage and things that NO ONE can predict and things that aren't exactly true. We have been very fortunate to be successful, keep humble, because we are lucky as fans who have ZERO control, that things turned out how they did. Because they very well could of turned out differently and could turn out differently in the future.

No team is immune to parity in this league and the changing of good fortune. Enjoy it while we have it, hope for the future, and trust the guys in charge that they will do everything in their power. But even our beloved PC/JS are not immune from the infinite of possibilities in the NFL.

Hmmm could have fooled me, as you post like a niner troll. Little too much use of the word "we", back off the "we" and "us" statements and you'd be more believable.

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat May 03, 2014 10:44 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:It is for every team. Just look at our team. I could pinpoint a ton of plays that if ONE went differently, there is a good chance we would not be hoisting the lombardi trophy. I am just saying appreciate what we did, but keep expectations realistic. And no reason to troll 49er fans on here spewing garbage and things that NO ONE can predict and things that aren't exactly true. We have been very fortunate to be successful, keep humble, because we are lucky as fans who have ZERO control, that things turned out how they did. Because they very well could of turned out differently and could turn out differently in the future.

Hmmm could have fooled me, as you post like a niner troll. Little too much use of the word "we", back off the "we" and "us" statements and you'd be more believable.

I guess being knowledgeable and correct makes me a Niner troll. If I wanted my face around here I would post pictures to prove you wrong. Or how about my 206 cell number or my Washington state drivers license. If you want to be delusional and be a homer sure. But I value my fandom of the NFL just as much as the Seahawks. I value being impartial and I value studying all teams and keeping things in perspective. I attended the superbowl and I will be attending the NFL draft next weekend so suck it. I give respect where respect is due and if you live your life celebrating other teams failures, then thats on you. I don't believe in that.
    JZ#1
    NET Rookie

Sat May 03, 2014 11:04 am
  • JZ#1 wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:
    SF49r wrote:

I'm a Seahawk fan it's mandatory to talk smack to 49er fans.:)

This means you also given obviously you're a 49er fan also.

Though I am not exactly stretching the truth that much concerning who has been on top in the NFC West since realignment.
    Last edited by MizzouHawkGal on Sat May 03, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Sat May 03, 2014 12:00 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:Everytime I see this thread pop up to the top I think he got arrested again..... :lol:

Hahaha I thought I was the only one! #flatbrimproblems
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Sat May 03, 2014 12:08 pm
  • JZ#1 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    JZ#1 wrote:It is for every team. Just look at our team. I could pinpoint a ton of plays that if ONE went differently, there is a good chance we would not be hoisting the lombardi trophy. I am just saying appreciate what we did, but keep expectations realistic. And no reason to troll 49er fans on here spewing garbage and things that NO ONE can predict and things that aren't exactly true. We have been very fortunate to be successful, keep humble, because we are lucky as fans who have ZERO control, that things turned out how they did. Because they very well could of turned out differently and could turn out differently in the future.

I guess being knowledgeable and correct makes me a Niner troll. If I wanted my face around here I would post pictures to prove you wrong. Or how about my 206 cell number or my Washington state drivers license. If you want to be delusional and be a homer sure. But I value my fandom of the NFL just as much as the Seahawks. I value being impartial and I value studying all teams and keeping things in perspective. I attended the superbowl and I will be attending the NFL draft next weekend so suck it. I give respect where respect is due and if you live your life celebrating other teams failures, then thats on you. I don't believe in that.

Too bad you are neither knowledgable or correct. Maybe you are a niner fan masquerading or maybe you just one of the self righteous posters that want to tell folks how to feel and how to post, neither is something to gloat about.

I couldn't give 2 squirts what the NFL or any fanbase thinks about the Hawks fanbase, this isn't Facebook.
    I am a fan of the Seattle Seahawks not the NFL or their, or anyone else's perceptions of the Hawks or the fanbase.

You keep not trying to fall off the high horse in which you pitched yourself upon, and I'll keep celebrating the Lombardi!

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• dunceface wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Everytime I see this thread pop up to the top I think he got arrested again..... :lol:

Hahaha I thought I was the only one! #flatbrimproblems

Same here, :lol: I always check to see what else Alldone has done. :shock:
    Skeeve
    NET Starter

• Sports Hernia wrote:Hmmm could have fooled me, as you post like a niner troll. Little too much use of the word "we", back off the "we" and "us" statements and you'd be more believable.

That's funny Hern.. I took him as a Niner fan from day one. Like it was known that he was and as that his posts seemed normal. I didn't realize he was trolling as a Hawks fan until just today. But yes, heavy use of "we" and "our" give it away everytime. Even "we" don't talk like that.

"I could post my 206".. Please...
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• JZ#1 wrote:It is for every team. Just look at our team. I could pinpoint a ton of plays that if ONE went differently, there is a good chance we would not be hoisting the lombardi trophy. I am just saying appreciate what we did, but keep expectations realistic.

Yes, just look at your team, a ton of plays could be pinpointed there too. It is the way it works, but great teams succeed regardless. It is so clear now. I see a ton of "if this" and "if that" type garbage and then the recommendation to be humble blah blah blah.. followed up by the prediction of disappointment for Seahawks fans. Typical views of the group down south and not even remotely resembling a "knowledgeable" fan. More like someone who can't stomach the satisfaction of Seahawks fans. The ones who supported the winner of the last Super Bowl. There is absolutely no reason for a Seahawks fan to be humble at this point in time. Why is it you think they should they be again?
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• JZ#1 wrote:I could pinpoint a ton of plays that if ONE went differently,

Congratulations on defining every NFL game ever played that wasn't a blowout.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• loafoftatupu wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Hmmm could have fooled me, as you post like a niner troll. Little too much use of the word "we", back off the "we" and "us" statements and you'd be more believable.

That's funny Hern.. I took him as a Niner fan from day one. Like it was known that he was and as that his posts seemed normal. I didn't realize he was trolling as a Hawks fan until just today. But yes, heavy use of "we" and "our" give it away everytime. Even "we" don't talk like that.

Yep, the guy might even live here (see Livinginthepast and the kid that got banned here). There is no law in the state of Washington that says it's illegal to be a 49'er fan while living here, though there should be! ;)

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Hmmm could have fooled me, as you post like a niner troll. Little too much use of the word "we", back off the "we" and "us" statements and you'd be more believable.

Yep, the guy might even live here (see Livinginthepast and the kid that got banned here). There is no law in the state of Washington that says it's illegal to be a 49'er fan while living here, though there should be! ;)

If that were so then how'd you ever have any fun? You haven't lived until you rock Hawk gear in KCMO.:)
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• MizzouHawkGal wrote:If that were so then how'd you ever have any fun? You haven't lived until you rock Hawk gear in KCMO.:)

Of course. I tend to stick with it every second I spend in the Mizzou. They love that down there.

Now the NinaTrolling.... It just reeks of desperation. The "pretending" to be a Seahawk's fan that for some reason respects the Niners accomplishments and prefers to treat them with humility and respect. Because you never know, those big bad mean and uber talented 49ers just might make us eat our words right? Oh the embarrassment. Be careful everyone, just an inch here and an inch there and the Niners are the Super Bowl champions right? :shock:
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• JZ#1 wrote:Your expectations are unrealistic with how the NFL works. The margin between winning and losing is way smaller than you think. No coach or team is immune from a down year. Mathimatically speaking, you are going to be disappointed.

Actually, Math has nothing to do with it, but I could see a Niner fan being concerned. 2 division titles in a decade where the Hawks won 6, 3 trips to the playoffs where the Hawks went 8.

Explain to us how disappointed Hawks fan should be again. After all that suffering, missed opportunity and down years the Hawks endured, you of all people as a Hawks' fan shouldn't know much about it. But you do know about it don't you?
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Marvin49 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Now that he knows he's around next season, any bets on how many weeks days hours until his next run-in with the law happens?

I don't know about that. Jail, rehab, suspension due to his plethora of legal issues all seem like distinct possibilities at this point.

The guy is a freakin train wreck and I'd be more surprised if he doesn't get into anymore legal trouble than if he does.
    Football Outsiders wrote:The Seahawks have a third-and-long defensive DVOA of -102.1%. Seriously, when Seattle knows you have to pass, you are completely terribly, violently screwed.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

• Chapow wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:

I don't know about that. Jail, rehab, suspension due to his plethora of legal issues all seem like distinct possibilities at this point.

The guy is a freakin train wreck and I'd be more surprised if he doesn't get into anymore legal trouble than if he does.

My point was only that he is already UNDER CONTRACT for 2014. The option was for 2015. Aldon is currently under contract for 2 more years.

BTW, I read somewhere that if he were suspended the entire year (which I doubt) that it wouldn't count as a league year and that he'd essentially see his contract extend to 2016 as a result.

Not sure tho.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Marvin49 wrote:
    Chapow wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:

My point was only that he is already UNDER CONTRACT for 2014. The option was for 2015. Aldon is currently under contract for 2 more years.

BTW, I read somewhere that if he were suspended the entire year (which I doubt) that it wouldn't count as a league year and that he'd essentially see his contract extend to 2016 as a result.

Not sure tho.

Well you read it somewhere Marvin.. IT MUST BE LEGIT.

I don't think that Smith will miss a lot of football unless the judicial system actually works at any level in the Bay Area. If there was a pool, I would take Smith missing 6 games for any combination of factors, but unless the guy has a serious boost in intelligence it won't matter in 2015.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• loafoftatupu wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    Chapow wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:

Not sure tho.

Well you read it somewhere Marvin.. IT MUST BE LEGIT.

I don't think that Smith will miss a lot of football unless the judicial system actually works at any level in the Bay Area. If there was a pool, I would take Smith missing 6 games for any combination of factors, but unless the guy has a serious boost in intelligence it won't matter in 2015.

?

Why the shot?

I didn't say it was 100% the truth. Just saying I had read that. It's similar to Marcus Lattimore. This last year didn't count as a league year so he still has 4 full years under contract because he was never activated last year.

Unfortunately the same cannot be said for Tank Carradine. He never played, but he was activated so last year does count as a league year.

All I'm sayin is that Aldon is under contract for 2 more years and if he is suspended for the entire year (which very likely won't happen) then the 49ers may actually have him for the next 3. If he screws up tho it won't matter because I think they'll give him his walking papers.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Tue May 06, 2014 10:15 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Why the shot?

I didn't say it was 100% the truth. Just saying I had read that. It's similar to Marcus Lattimore. This last year didn't count as a league year so he still has 4 full years under contract because he was never activated last year.

Unfortunately the same cannot be said for Tank Carradine. He never played, but he was activated so last year does count as a league year.

All I'm sayin is that Aldon is under contract for 2 more years and if he is suspended for the entire year (which very likely won't happen) then the 49ers may actually have him for the next 3. If he screws up tho it won't matter because I think they'll give him his walking papers.

Why so serious Jay? If it was a shot I would have taken one at the eternal desire you have to polish turds.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Tue May 06, 2014 11:39 am
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    Why the shot?

Why so serious Jay? If it was a shot I would have taken one at the eternal desire you have to polish turds.

lol.

ok.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Here's the audio of Ricardo Lockette's 9-1-1 call:
    http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... 911_v2.mp3

My theory is that Kaepernick got the girl drunk and high, undressed her in his room, and then decided he wanted to go pick up a better piece of ass. The girl was pissed so she refused to leave. Lockette emphasized in the tape that his "friend" left and wasn't coming back that night.
    hawknation2014
    NET Veteran

• Damn, I thought they got him again.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• hawknation2014 wrote:Here's the audio of Ricardo Lockette's 9-1-1 call:

My theory is that Kaepernick got the girl drunk and high, undressed her in his room, and then decided he wanted to go pick up a better piece of ass. The girl was pissed so she refused to leave. Lockette emphasized in the tape that his "friend" left and wasn't coming back that night.

Soon as she said no to the "Sammy" costume, he was out.
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• Laloosh wrote:

Maybe he was just screening her for Sammy so they could pull a TM-F three-way. Sammy don't get any "snapper" that daddy don't approve of.

Or maybe it was a demand for the Ho to wear a Shell from a dead 167 year old turtle. Skank spotted all the Kaeperbatter stains and passed out from the smell. Leading to the 911 call.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Largent80 wrote:Damn, I thought they got him again.

Don't wish for it Rob. Just wait, it will happen on its own. Possibly a two-fer deal. I just hope that Lock hasn't connected any of the other Hawks with his close friends from the Bay Area.

If it involves both Seahawk and Niner players, the chances of something really bad happening increase by a factor of 4.

"Hmmmmm hey Ricardo.. we play ball with each other like there is no tomorrow, let's see what happens when we party together. Oh and don't forget to invite Brooks if the beer is bottled"
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Laloosh wrote:
    hawknation2014 wrote:Here's the audio of Ricardo Lockette's 9-1-1 call:

x__x

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Whatever, Marvin; I'm already assuming he's getting suspended for the year by Goodell, anyways. :)
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed May 07, 2014 12:29 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Whatever, Marvin; I'm already assuming he's getting suspended for the year by Goodell, anyways. :)

I'll believe that when I see it. Santa Clara has proven that they're entirely capable of protecting their criminals from any serious repercussions for their actions.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• Throwdown wrote:
    Laloosh wrote:
    hawknation2014 wrote:Here's the audio of Ricardo Lockette's 9-1-1 call:

x__x

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Kap after he took his turtle costume and went home :(
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• JZ#1 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:

I really hate to say anything that helps Hernia's case, but having a 206 area code, a WA lic. means nothing, I have both and I am a ferry ride away from Seattle. Check my avatar, that isn't a Seahawk logo.

Nice try though, I think your mistake was trying too hard to convince these guys you're a Hawk fan
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information