Aldon Smith apparently arrested again

King Dog

Reaction score
What a dip sh$$.

"San Francisco 49ers superstar Aldon Smith was just arrested at LAX after allegedly yelling "bomb" in the airport terminal ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We're told the drama started at the gate, where Smith was trying to board a plane. We're told he got into an argument with one of the people working at the gate."

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/13/aldon-smi ... ed-at-lax/

lucky49

Reaction score
there's a small possibility it's not him. but i'll bet it is. i'm pretty sure this team is cursed

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Oh hell no. This has to be bullcrap. Nobody and I mean nobody is that stupid. I could see TSA guys giving him a hard time and maybe him being pissed off about it, but I read somewhere that he said "bomb" which even my 15 year old bundle of sarcasm son wouldn't do.

No flipping way..

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Still not confirmed that is indeed him by police, but every outlet is reporting that eyewitnesses have said it is him.

From the man himself earlier before the news came out and looking like it may be related to the arrest.

Aldon Smith @AldonSmith
It was worth it! It was all worth it!!!

lucky49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3cv3mujj said:
Oh hell no. This has to be bullcrap. Nobody and I mean nobody is that stupid. I could see TSA guys giving him a hard time and maybe him being pissed off about it, but I read somewhere that he said "bomb" which even my 15 year old bundle of sarcasm son wouldn't do.

No flipping way..

i think (could be wrong) it was TMZ (again) who initially reported it. meaning it's likely that what actually happened is way less dramatic.

or he couldve been drunk, and our team is cursed

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The dude was already granted a pretty sweet chance after the earlier arrest, which I could be wrong but hasn't been to trial yet. It couldn't be him. Alcohol has made me do stupid stuff before, but saying the word bomb or messing with TSA dudes ain't on my list of stupidity.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Just like the other stories floating around I'll take the "wait and see" approach but man, regardless of how this turns out, it has been a nightmare off-season for the San Fran PR guys so far...

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":v9ym9puq said:
Above reproach!!

[youtube]Z-FPimCmbX8[/youtube]

Also seems confirmed...

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Statement from #49ers: "We are disappointed to learn of the incident today involving Aldon Smith. As this is a pending legal matter and we are still gathering the pertinent facts, we will have no further comment."

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

LA Airport police detained 49ers LB Aldon Smith after he indicated he possessed a bomb, per public LA policeinformation officer Karla Ortiz.

lucky49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":23ime3jf said:
The dude was already granted a pretty sweet chance after the earlier arrest, which I could be wrong but hasn't been to trial yet. It couldn't be him. Alcohol has made me do stupid stuff before, but saying the word bomb or messing with TSA dudes ain't on my list of stupidity.

if it wasnt him it was still SOMEONE who had to be that stupid.

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
Wow. Felony?

Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter
Follow
LA Airport police detained 49ers LB Aldon Smith after he indicated he possessed a bomb, per public LA policeinformation officer Karla Ortiz.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Whiner fans will probably say......."He was cheated", "the TSA guys are agents of the NFL" and "Aldon is just a confused young man who didn't do anything wrong at all..........(that's how they roll).

:49ersmall:

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
More tweets from possible/alleged witnesses.

Liqa Madiq ‏@DevoRiEr
Aldon Smith from the 9ers might be going to jail. I think it's him here at LAX talking about he had a gun in the terminal. Cops got em.

uncle richard junior ‏@iloveyougaret
Aldon smith from the niners just got arrested at my job @AdamSchefter

Eric ‏@lightbright01
Aldon Smith just got arrested at the airport #SMH the fool was yelling BOMB #ESPN

John Egan ‏@JohnJEgan
Just saw Aldon Smith of 49ers get arrested at LAX. He was not happy. Don't know what happened to precipitate it. @espn

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lmaooo I mean... Just like... How do you justify it in your mind to yell "bomb" in an airport?

49ers are looking like a mess right now

-The Glove-

Reaction score
These guys didn't show up to perform yet?

[youtube]cXWbMu4PtpE[/youtube]