49ers trading for OT Johnathan Martin

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Who would've known a day where we didn't do anything is a day we win in free agency.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
That's an awesome GIF. I'm literally hearing his laughs from that in my head. Need to watch Goodfellas again.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
funny-minions-laughing-9to5.gif

rlkats

Reaction score
Ok not really sure how good or bad he is. I'm assuming he is not good be the remarks.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rlkats":sgbzs38k said:
Ok not really sure how good or bad he is. I'm assuming he is not good be the remarks.
Well, this isn't exactly an unbiased news agency for 49ers signings. I don't know about Jonathan Martin and I don't trust PFF's grades very much, but they did rank him quite poorly for 2013; tied for 60th among tackles.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Let me guess. EVERYONE over at the WZ loves this trade...

rlkats

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":18nk2hgj said:
rlkats":18nk2hgj said:
Well, this isn't exactly an unbiased news agency for 49ers signings. I don't know about Jonathan Martin and I don't trust PFF's grades very much, but they did rank him quite poorly for 2013; tied for 60th among tackles.

Ya more or less wondering how he was as a player. Some of you guys are actually good judge of talent.

Laloosh

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2x39otzu said:
We should sign Incognito now

:stirthepot:

That would be funny as hell. Convert Incognito to a DT and let him talk it up w/ his former teammate.

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
rlkats":1gitbb1s said:

Not even including all that bullying stuff, he was not a good player at all. Probably will be a 6-7th linemen in the rotation.

rlkats

Reaction score
Laloosh":czqr4pw9 said:
Let me guess. EVERYONE over at the WZ loves this trade...

don't know I don't pay attention there

rlkats

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":3i2fddhc said:
rlkats":3i2fddhc said:

Not even including all that bullying stuff, he was not a good player at all. Probably will be a 6-7th linemen in the rotation.

Wow that bad huh. Well that sucks.

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
rlkats":2t3zynrd said:
dontbelikethat":2t3zynrd said:
rlkats":2t3zynrd said:

Wow that bad huh. Well that sucks.

I mean he was a 2nd rounder and still has "potential", but during his time with Miami, he was not a good player. Last I remember, Aldon Smith destroyed him all game.

Mizak

Reaction score
The front 7 of the 49ers will have a field day with him in practices.