Lions owner William Clay Ford Sr. has passed away

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
"@AlbertBreer: Lions owner William Clay Ford has passed away, per team president Tom Lewand. Sad day for the organization."
William Clay Ford Sr., the owner of the Detroit Lions, has died at the age of 88.

Ford Motor Co. said in a statement Sunday that Ford died of pneumonia at his home. He was the last surviving grandson of automotive pioneer Henry Ford and owned the Lions since 1964.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10578 ... er-dies-88

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It happens. I know this is insensitive but might this give them a chance to completely change the loser culture that permeates that organization?

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3js51fsd said:
It happens. I know this is insensitive but might this give them a chance to completely change the loser culture that permeates that organization?

You are correct. That is insensitive.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2ieq5keq said:
MizzouHawkGal":2ieq5keq said:

That I admit already, but how about the validity of my observation/question? Given like the Mariners I believe the Lions ineptitude is rooted in their ownership and high level front office.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":5k2aczo7 said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":5k2aczo7 said:
MizzouHawkGal":5k2aczo7 said:

That I admit already, but how about the validity of my observation/question? Given like the Mariners I believe the Lions ineptitude is rooted in their ownership and high level front office.
Totally agree. I can't help but follow the Lions cause of where I live and I have been saying that for years. :th2thumbs: