Jimmy Kimmel troll SB48 trivia

Axx

Reaction score
[youtube]BVB3RqjV_y0[/youtube]

:34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

titan3131

Reaction score
I hope that these people stay away from the gene pool.

sutz

Reaction score
As Jimmmy Kimmel shows on a regular basis with these segments, it is not hard to find uninformed Americans....on any subject.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
sutz":1z3jw0ce said:
As Jimmmy Kimmel shows on a regular basis with these segments, it is not hard to find uninformed Americans....on any subject.
Yep. Except, it's not limited to Americans.

kearly

Reaction score
My time in SoCal always gave me the impression that it has a bit of a "faker" culture moreso than just about anywhere else in the country. As the guy at the end said so perfectly: "sometimes you have to fake it until you make it." (I love SoCal, don't get me wrong. But it definitely has a very unique vibe, especially in LA).

I think this video is pretty amazing, but not because I think those people are idiots. If you stopped me in the street and asked me fake trivia about Fifty Shades of Grey, I wouldn't have the slightest clue if it was fake or not, despite the fact that it's one of the highest selling and most read books in recent memory. I would just simply admit that I don't know, and probably 95% of all other people in that situation would do the same. What's amazing is the "culture" of people that are capable of casual bullshitting. Some of these people may not even be inherently dishonest, but when put on the spot with a camera in their face they think playing along is the smartest thing to do.

Also, at least a few of them calculated that it was better for them to intentionally look stupid and get on TV than to give the smarter answers and be left on the cutting room floor. The kid in particular strikes me as such a candidate.