Colin Kaepernick interview with WSJ

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
NFLFanSweden":8rnv18q9 said:
http://live.wsj.com/video/colin-kaepernick-discusses-super-bowl-and-more/0D383A9D-60B2-40C7-B0B5-C52E572E805A.html#!0D383A9D-60B2-40C7-B0B5-C52E572E805A

I think this is probably the most I've heard him speak. He is asked about Richard Sherman, the Super Bowl and Russell Wilson.
Thanx for the post ... learned a few things.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I like Kaepernick. When he's like this, he's engaging and a fantastic interview.

I really don't get why he puts on the act for press conferences during the season. It isn't him. Why not be yourself?

Marvin49

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2syneury said:
I like Kaepernick. When he's like this, he's engaging and a fantastic interview.

I really don't get why he puts on the act for press conferences during the season. It isn't him. Why not be yourself?

He was actually on KNBR (Bay Area Sports Radio) yesterday and was asked and answered that exact question.

He said that he tries to answer all question during the season in as few words as possible because he doesn't want to tip anything anywhere that could give an opponent an advantage. Not sure if this will work because it's a podcast...

http://www.knbr.com/page/Podcast_49ers_ ... or_SF/7153

Its one of the first thing he addresses. Also talks about What he said to Wilson after game at about the 7 minute mark.

Jville

Reaction score
Interesting branding video.

Some franchises possesses a built in branding advantage that outlander franchises and so called flyover franchises can't match. There are once in a lifetime exceptions. But in most cases, branding cultivation is location centric.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Marvin -- I heard that answer.

He needs to stop trying too hard.

What kind of an intelligent human being (and he is an intelligent human being) can't avoid 'tipping the gameplan' or giving an advantage that they have to answer in 5-6 word sentences... in the tone of a surly teenager?

Come on.

It's totally unnecessary. And what a waste of a cracking personality.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I think there is an obsession on this board and an attempt to discredit CK7 most of the time. I understand, we are rivals. Just imagine CK7 had said what Sherman said ... this place would have called him all kinds of names I'm sure.
I think CK7 is a good kid, a good player and has a very bright future.
That said he is in our division ... and I want us to kick his behind every time we meet them. I think competing with the 49ers every year will only make our team better and better.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3i6dce4q said:
What kind of an intelligent human being (and he is an intelligent human being) can't avoid 'tipping the gameplan' or giving an advantage that they have to answer in 5-6 word sentences... in the tone of a surly teenager?

Come on.

It's totally unnecessary. And what a waste of a cracking personality.
This. Basically, millionaire entertainer treats working folk like crap because he can. C'mon quarterback. Sack up and be a pro.